[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friday plans

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1446375648303.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1446375648303.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>1.40am
>its Friday
>already have plans to buy a bottle of vodka and eat pizza
>bottle shop doesn't open until 9am
>pizza place doesn't open until 11am
>depressed, angry, hungry and bored
>meant to be on a diet

How do I avoid alcohol and fast food /r9k/?
>>
Also what are your plans for Friday r9k?
>>
>>37887520
Don't keep any at the house and be more mindful of your budget. Keeping water at the house makes water more convenient to get than having to get in the car and drive to get what you want, during which there's plenty of time to stop yourself.

Try making something simple at home! I'm sure there's recipes for simple cooking at home on google.
>>
>tfw wanna get drunk and order pizza but have to visit mother later for dinner
>>
>>37887553
I work 9am to 10pm. When I return home I will probably fap/shower/eat/fap/sleep in that order.
>>
>>37887520
Can't you order pizza and alcohol?

>>37887553
Shitposting, Rising Storm, masturbation. Probably a lot of the latter because my dad is abroad and my mom at some gathering so I'm home alone.
>>
>>37887553
Go to work, get home, get high, shitpost, pass out from drinking
>>
>>37887520
You dont avoid it, I just drink and eat shit 24/7 (thank fuck for super fast metabolism) I only like me when I'm drunk anyway
>>
>>37887574
The problem is I want pizza and vodka. I can cook just fine and I even have a 2L water bottle and a water filter on the tap. I'm just craving the sweet embrace of pizza and I've been irritated and depressed recently and I want the happiness vodka brings.

>>37887596
Do both Anon. Get drunk and eat pizza at your mothers house. She won't mind probably.

>>37887618
That sounds awful. I am sorry to hear this. Maybe call in sick?

>>37887631
The newer Vietnam Rising Storm?

Are you Australian?
>>
>>37887768
not >>37887631 but Are you australian? I want to get it but have noone to play with haha.
>>
File: DATCJhbVwAA4ysV.jpg (96KB, 700x648px) Image search: [Google]
DATCJhbVwAA4ysV.jpg
96KB, 700x648px
>>37887768
Yeah the Vietnam one.
No sorry, close but not really. I'm Austrian.
Also aussies stop playing on EU servers, your lagging is literally teleporting to us, goddamn.
>>
>>37887768
I'm not the sole decision maker of your life anon, but if fast food is causing you grief when you're supposed to be on a diet the only real way is to slowly ween yourself off it until you just don't have a liking for it as much anymore. Reduce how much you have it and expand yoir interests to other foods. Who knows? You may find something new you love.

I know I used to love fast food a lot, but I went to a pho resturant a while ago and I find myself getting that a lot more often, which in turn keeps me healthier.
>>
>>37887768
I just texted my mom, we're having pizza and malt liquor tonight ha ha ha ha

Thanks for the suggestion
>>
>>37887796
I am Australian. I own it but I've not played it yet. It was a pre-release purchase I think and I just never got around to it.

We could play together maybe. My head set is broken tho and lots of people complain about it because the mic is toasted. I might go get a new one tomorrow then. It will give me something to do until the bottle shop opens.

>>37887835
Its no fun most days from what I remember of RS1 and Stalingrad. Only on Friday nights are there usually enough people to have full games.
>>
>>37887946
That sounds like fun desu. Have fun Anon.
>>
File: 748373838382882.jpg (88KB, 884x884px) Image search: [Google]
748373838382882.jpg
88KB, 884x884px
I'm going to try and drink as little as possible for the next two weeks.

Haven't drunk since Saturday night. Feels good man all the badness has left my body. Monday and Tuesday I have mad withdrawal and felt depressed and shit, anxious and bad.

It's gone now and I have a temptation to get some drinks but I feel good after detox. Try it anon
>>
>>37888083
I wish you the best of luck in that. It's never easy at first.
>>
>>37888083
Good luck Anon. What happens after 2 weeks tho?
>>
>>37888235
I'll probably have a few drinks. I am able to do that, it's just that the last three weeks have been busy weekends with drinking all weekend I'm a wagie too so that doesn't help with the feeling shit after drinking
>>
Get a hobby that requires you to be outside and active. It's probably too late for you though.
>>
>>37887962
Man I sound like a fucking 12yo so dw if your voice sounds weird haha, (fuck these genes) Oit Captain morgans good ay? and go to sleep, its late as fuck here haha
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.