[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Joke Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1324871889712.jpg (78KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1324871889712.jpg
78KB, 640x427px
Cheer up lads, lets get some quality bantz going

>A monk, a eunuch and a trap walk into a bar.
>The monk asks the bartender for the strongest drink in the house
>The eunuch says he'll have the same
>Trap says "Make that 3"
>The bartender laughs and says "I don't think you guys have the balls too drink what I have to offer, no offence ma'am"
>To which the trap responds "Thats okay darling, I have balls but keep them hidden. This guy has balls but chooses not to use them and this guy literally doesn't even have any balls".
>The barman turns and looks at the eunuch "I don't believe you, show me and the first round is on the house".
>The eunuch says nothing, the barman asks again "I don't believe you, show me and the first round is on the house".
>The eunuch eventually responds "Okay barkeep, I'll show you. But instead of paying for the first round you'll have to pay for our drinks for the entire night."
>The barman replies "Suits me."
>So the eunuch gets up on the bar, pulls down his trousers and shows the barman his crotch.
>"Well, I've never seen anything quite like it. You even got your dick cut off too? I thought you eunuchs we're only castrated."
>"Oh we are, usually. But this company that was offering said they would double my payment if they took my member too so I thought, shit, why not."
>"What kind of company would want access to a fresh pair of balls and a intact trouser snake?" replied the barman
"Some weird online company" said the eunuch "Never really looked too much into it"
>"Huh weird. Anyway I'll grab you guys a drink, consider the tab covered."
>The barman returns after about 2 minutes with 3 tall glasses of a yellow, slightly frothy fermented drink.
>The monk and the trap take a sip, the eunuch considers taking a sip but pauses for a second.
>"What the hell is this? Its damn good" Says the monk.
>"A new drink thats been sweeping the U.S over the past few years." Says the barkeep
(Continued)
>>
>>37887333
>"It starts off with basic iced tea, flavoured with hops, sugar and fermented with a Symbiotic Colony Of Bacteria and Yeast. Its mostly known as Kombucha but I make my own and call it "The Devils Bathtub." Its my bestseller Anyway, enjoy my dudes."
>The eunuch snaps out of his train of thought, perks up and shoots a sly smile at the barkeep as he walks away.
>The monk and trap continue drinking, admiring the drinks' depth of flavour.
>"Hey barkeep, come over here" The eunuch snaps
>"What'll be eunuch"
>The eunuch clears his throat "Now that you've mentioned it, I think I remember the name of that company"
>>
Either I don't get it or it it isn't funny.
>>
>>37887394
same. 2/10 for the balls joke.
>>
>>37887394
>>37887443
Google 'How to make Kombucha'
>>
>>37887455
yeah sorry OP I'm still lost. I live in Santa Cruz so I actually used to live with people who kept and traded their own kombucha cultures. I've seen it up close, it's no more disgusting than the yeast that's used to make ale. That said, kombucha is a total health bluepill because I have yet to see any clinically significant benefits that it's been proven to offer
>>
File: Scoby-Hotel-Diptych-1-Cropped.jpg (265KB, 1299x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Scoby-Hotel-Diptych-1-Cropped.jpg
265KB, 1299x1000px
>>37887333
Nice one OP I kek'd. Got any more?
>>
>>37887583

>A monk, a eunuch, a hermaphrodite and a trap walk into a lesbian bar
>The bouncer stops all four before they enter the main door
>"You. Show me your crotch" Says the bouncer to the monk
>The monk whips out his cock that is locked in a oriental style chastity belt
>"Please sir, I am just here to have a good time. I havent busted a nut since the 80's."
>The bouncer lets the monk in
>The bouncer asks the eunuch the same question
>The eunuch drops his pants revealing a penis with no testicles.
>The bouncer lets him in, only to stop him just before he enters
>"Whats with the bucket?" Says the bouncer
>"Ever since I was castratated, I've had thyroid problems that cause me to dry reach every half an hour. I need it to catch the vomit"
>"Give it to me. Ask the barkeep for a garbage bag, you're going to need it tonight, trust me."
>The bouncer lets the eunuch in
>The bouncer lets the trap in unknowingly
>The bouncer pauses for a second as he assess's the hermaphrodite
>"Are you a man or a woman, sir/miss?"
>"Im a hermaphrodite" says the hermaphrodite
>"Here, take this."
>The bouncer passes the hermaphrodite the eunuchs bucket
>"Whats this for?"
>"We don't have unisex toilets."
>"Can't I just use the female toilets?"
>"You'll make the other patrons uncomfortable"
>>
File: 890234782.jpg (16KB, 236x284px) Image search: [Google]
890234782.jpg
16KB, 236x284px
>>37887954
Topfuckingkek OP, you may have redeemed yourself here
>>
>>37887954
>"Im a hermaphrodite" says the hermaphrodite

Why does this line sound so funny to me?
>>
>a married man takes a business trip out of town
>after a long day at the convention, he visits a nightclub to unwind
>some dancing & a few drinks later he takes a couple gorgeous young ladies back to his room
>after making time with his two paramores, he lies in a state of bliss.
>a cigarette hangs from his grinning lips, one arm around the blond & the other around the brunette
>with the voice of a man both exhausted & elated he declares "If only my wife could see me now; she thinks I've stopped smoking!"
>>
>>37887954
i dont get it

>>
>>37889501
Its ironic cause he just let a celibate monk, a eunuch and a trap into a lesbian bar without any word of warning but gave the hermaphrodite (who are born as hermaphs) a bucket to piss in and told her to not go into the main toilets
>>
These are fucking awful OP, and I must be original cause the mods are fucking faggots
>>
What do willy wars and a wedding ceremony have in common?
Theres no end till the bell ends
>>
File: 1493322841994.png (77KB, 397x318px) Image search: [Google]
1493322841994.png
77KB, 397x318px
>How many people can you fit into a VW Bug?
>3 in the back, 2 in the front and ZERO in the ashtray because the holocaust never happened.
>>
Why was the infant assburger crying?
Autistic Teething
>>
>>37889983
Stop correctifying my disorder
>>
File: 1497978429229.gif (628KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1497978429229.gif
628KB, 500x375px
Is that a mason jar full of honey or pee?
>>
Ok. Want to hear a joke?
Your future

Now fuck off
>>
Jokes with a punchline are very boring
>>
>>37887339
So
>bartender makes his own kombucha
>unknowingly buys dick and balls from some weird online company
>eunuch can recognize what his own dick and balls would taste like, if they were used to make kombucha
Makes no sense
>>
>>37891066
>Never implied that the dick and balls came in their raw state but more so as a reconstituted glob of protein culture
>Never implied it was eunuchs genitals OR that he tasted it
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.