[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey r9k, I need your help and advice in regards to working out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9

File: Screenshot_27.png (935KB, 542x772px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_27.png
935KB, 542x772px
Hey r9k, I need your help and advice in regards to working out in the gym and life in general. don't get me wrong, I have been working out in the gym for over two years now but I feel like it dosen't do anything anymore, I feel ugly no matter how big and strong I am getting and it dosen't help me get laid whatsoever and I think that even the opposite is true. I have been shunned by almost every female I have met online and offline and only disgusting looking fat fucks want me. Could it be that working out in the gym only made me more repulsive? Could it be that genetics is the only thing that matters when it comes to getting a girlfriend and I have been doomed to being a virgin untill the day I die just because of my genetics? Is my monstrous height(194cm) and muscular body scaring away all the women?

I do not think I am bad looking, but everytime I go to the gym and I see chad my face turns beet red in anger. I know that he is better than I am at everything: he has more money than me, he is more attractive than I am, he has a smoking hot girlfriend that I will never come close to having, and I know that once he exits the gym his Stacy girlfriend will be waiting for him in his luxurious mansion with her legs spread for the eye to see and all that will be waiting for me is my naggy mother telling me to give her grandchildren already.

Assuming I finally get a girlfriend and get her to have sexual intercourse with me it will be a terrifying experience for me because of my penis.
My penis is not small, but I have erectile dysfunction. Imagine finally laying naked with a women that you love with all your heart and not being able to get your penis up. Its embarassing and just thinking about it makes me angry.

So what should I do r9k? Should I just stop working out and lose some muscle so I will look less frightening even though it is the only thing that helps me cope with life? Should I just marry a fat whale and lose my virginity to her? I'd appreciate anyones advice.
>>
Ur beautiful, friend :)
>>
>>37887225
Your mistake was lifting for women - women have literally no interest in gains. To attract women you need to be genetically attractive (face/height) and not fat. That is literally it. I'd say keep lifting because it's healthy and probably good for your self-esteem, but lifting will never help you get laid or get a gf.
>>
start doing yoga or tai chi instead, cultivate some relaxed energy. meditate. do a sport or something, but yeah i'd say you're past the point where most girls will just think you're a macho meathead. think brad pitt in fight club or a bit thinner desu
>>
File: 1494703858660.jpg (55KB, 1040x510px) Image search: [Google]
1494703858660.jpg
55KB, 1040x510px
>>37887225
Are you going for girls your own age?
I know you are, this is retarded unless you are facial/social chad.
Pump and dump 35 yo women.
>>
>>37887597
No thats bullshit, lifting for women is what /fit/ told me to do for years and I still believe that women find muscular guys such as myself more attractive than some twink looking faggot.

Eventually you shall see that lifting will get me a girlfriend and while you will be fucking your body pillow I will fuck my flesh and blood girlfriend.

>>37887603
Tai chi is for high inhib low T beta nu-males desu des
>>37887709
I tried to hit on my aunt once but it didn't work out, she looked really angry when i tried and now every time we have a family meeting she looks embarrassed. I don't understand why though. I even flexed my gigantic muscles at her but it didn't phase her. One time I even groped her ass and she smacked my face. I tried to hide my tears of shame but I couldn't.

all the women around my age are either taken or single mothers by now or obese whales. I am 25 years old by the way.
>>
>>37887225
I know you're 25 yo. Because you are me.
We try so hard but look @ my pic. Us men peak @ 40 women collapse @ 30. So
1) self improvement
2)git money
I respect your discipline. I stopped lifting because I prefer cycling.
>>
>>37887819
your first mistake was believing /fit/
90% of the people who post there are overweight, lazy, virgins
>>
>>37887861
how about you post your fucking picture you fucking beta nu-male 90% of the pepole who post on /fit/ are slayers. If so full of yourself then how about you post your muscles you 4 eyed poindexter soft cock baby boy.
>>37887857
you should honestly just replace that bicycle seat with a dildo, cycling is for homosexuals, lifting is for men. All cycling does is make you become more aware of your prostate and nothing more. Just hit gym brah, trust me you wont regret it
>>
>>37887819
Damn, triggered much? if this is actually OP. I guess bruce lee was a numale huh. Tip: Women are drawn to those who are highly aware and attuned to their bodies, unfortunately lifting doesn't really do this. you have to cultivate not being a scrub internally. This is why some dudes seem physically low on paper but magnetise women. They can sense if you're not aligned with yourself, even if they aren't aware of why they feel that way. Tai chi and other energy arts lift your bedroom game a ton and help you relate to people better, better relationships means more friends and hence meeting more girls through them. Kinda seems like you only want to hear advice that coincides with your existing g ideas... best of luck with it anyways
>>
>>37888048
enjoy being a 2/10 not matter how much you lift faggot. I'll enjoy being a solid 6/7 out of ten barely lifting and simply eating decently.
>>
>>37888049
I bet your the only 40 year old in your tai chi classes full of women you fucking creep.
do you spread your chicken to the old women in your tai chi classes? Does that turn them on? gets them nice and fucking wet huh? Does spreading your ass chicks to all the old women raise your "energy art"? I'd love to see your purple headband bro.

How about you just stop being a faggot and lift some metal for once in your life?
>>
>>37887225
Come to Iceland, women appreciate the brain because you needed one to be able to live here up to the 1900.
>>
>>37888262
you sound like you're on roids haha, relax. actually i'm 25 too and just do tai chi in my bedroom, i've taken like 2 classes in my life.
>>
File: aLN2pZB.jpg (80KB, 778x979px) Image search: [Google]
aLN2pZB.jpg
80KB, 778x979px
>>37887225
Totes you're hot!
I can't believe seeking desperate validation in discords hasn't landed you a bird yet.
>>
>>37888363
Are you also a fat virgin with a neckbeard who posts on fit?
>>
>>37888363
your just jealous then because i am bigger than you are
>>37888358
why would i move to iceland when im already on the greatest continent in the entire world?
>>
Op desu! Don't forget to visit >>>/adv/ remember r9k is a toxic shit hole full of negative assholes! Don't forget that the kinds of people that exist on this board would push you off a bridge! You're welcome!
>>
>>37888447
nah man i'm fairly normal weight and 2-3mm beard all around. i don't go on fit.
>>
>>37888502
Ty habibi
>>
Op honey... there's a whole board dedicated to fitness that can help you. >>>/fit/ Kthnx. Go solve your problems!
>>
>>37888456
i dunno man, i mean my life isn't perfect but i feel pretty good about things now. i wouldn't mind being a little more built but gym bunnies/stacies/ultrannormies aren't my type at all so it doesn't really effect me in that way.
>>
Hop on testosterone OP like I did.
Keep lifting to spite normies.
>>
>>37887225
got i'd let you dominate the shit out of me if you were gay. also meds exist for your little problem :)
>>
File: Screenshot_28.png (740KB, 463x699px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_28.png
740KB, 463x699px
>>37888647
if you hop on some HRT ill consider it
>>
>>37888771
What are your lifts I think I'm bigger than you.
>>
>>37888783
I lift 340 bench and 225 OHP. there is no one on earth that is bigger than i am.
>>
>>37888771
no wonder no one wants you
>>
>>37888820
your just fat and jealous
>>
File: ertherthre.png (362KB, 523x592px) Image search: [Google]
ertherthre.png
362KB, 523x592px
>>37888845
even if i was i would probably still be better off
>>
Can't tell if OP is trolling or is just really that assblasted.
>>
If getting /fit/ would actually make you attractive, the gym would be even more packed with guys than it already is. Having a good body is the bare minimum today, it means literally nothing. Not only that but young girls don't find a lot of mass attractive, they like twink looking lean swimmer bodies like brad pitt in fight club. Face and height matter so much more that it isn't even worth it.
>>
>>37888910
Getting fit DOES make you more attractive, your just delusional. while it is true that some girls like twink looking guys the majority of girls prefer muscular chads looking guys such as myself. i have an okay face and i already stated in the OP how tall I am, I am the person human being and yet no girl wants me. Nothing can make a difference anymore.
>>
>>37888987

You're contradicting yourself. If girls like muscular guys like yourself so much, why are you a virgin? Most of the players I meet are like 5'11 - 6'1 and 160lbs soaking wet. All face.
>>
File: nopics.png (88KB, 823x260px) Image search: [Google]
nopics.png
88KB, 823x260px
>>37887225
Face it anon your face is probably ugly as fuck, and take this shit to >>>/soc/
>>
>>37889031
soc is full of normies they are not worthy of seeing my greek godlike body.
>>37889010
you are just a delusional incel
>>
>>37889074

You're literally a virgin that never held a girls hand lol, its all about face sorry bro.
>>
File: 1494360657152.jpg (24KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
1494360657152.jpg
24KB, 385x385px
>>37888771
wtf is wrong with your nipples... yukk
>>
OP honestly the way you're responding in this thread makes me think you're either delusional or have some sort of defensive complex. I'd suggest some therapy.
>>
>>37889181

I can see the virgin sadness in your eyes. Never been kissed, never been hugged, never had a female show attraction towards you. No joy in your life.

Keep lifting those weights big boy, they keep the feels away...
>>
>>37889181
Not bad imo(riginal)
>>
>>37889181
You kind of look like George Fisher from Cannibal Corpse
>>
>>37887225
I have the same problem, but I've never started lifting for women.
As I was skinny with 19 (before I was fat) women literally threw themselves at me and I had 2 16 y.o. girls (age of consistent in my country) asked me for a threesome in a club (I'm a virgin with 24 tho, I was in love and thought I want sex only with that one girl, which rejected me when I asked her out).
But since I'm muscular (not as much as you, but still good for a guy who trained since 3 years) women never asked me, they maybe look, but that's it. Except for the very fat ones who touching me without asking or gays.
>>
File: IMG_20170620_030626.jpg (448KB, 585x988px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170620_030626.jpg
448KB, 585x988px
>>37889265
and I can see cum in your eyes. behold the true form of god, once i turn the age of 30 without having sex i will ascend god
>>37889322
you like what you see?
>>37889343
im actually wearing a Cannibal Corpse shirt in the OP picture but you can't really see it
>>
>>37889181
Shave that neckbeard, keep working out and loose about 15 kg.
>>
>>37889395
just so you know this is some fag from /vg/ league chat posting pictures of someone else from /vg/ league chat
>>
>>37889381
>Age of consistent
>>
File: ASm732U.jpg (83KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ASm732U.jpg
83KB, 500x500px
>>37887225
>>37889265
OP became the living meme.
23 khhv here, i wasn't as stupid as you to think that /fit/ would get me a gf.
>>
>>37889428
Makes sense, the shift in tone from the first post to the responses is kinda obvious in hindsight
>>
>>37889395
>Listens to Death Metal and unironically wears band shirts
>25 years old
>Wonders why he can't get laid

You look very scary and you have a scary demeanor, not creepy but scary, going to gym and making yourself big even made it worse, you look like you would kill someone.
>>37889399
Listen to this guy, this would make you look less scary.
>>
>>37889500
Is there really not a single girl out there who dosen't look like a horrible mistake made by god that finds me attractive? I will probably do end up killing someone if I wont get laid soon.

listening to death metal boosts my testosterone
>>
>>37887225
>I feel ugly no matter how big and strong I am getting and it doesn't help me get laid whatsoever and I think that even the opposite is true

I've been in your situation already. And I've realized this type of thinking is stupid and counter productive. I got incredibly shredded circa 2012, fell into your thinking because I was a khv and just became incredibly depressed. I went from being shredded to a fat fuck at 270lbs to date, struggling to get back into the gym routine through the years only to quit after a few weeks.

It wasn't until a few months ago that I finally realized working out to attract girls was a fruitless and stupid endeavor. Doing anything in order to attract a girl (aside from talking to them obviously) is a stupid endeavor. I realized that I was sick of looking in the mirror and being disgusted with what I saw. I was tired of not being able to lift heavy shit with ease. I wanted to get control of something in my life and build something that I could revel at and admire. So I got back into it, granted it's at a very early stage still, but I'm finally sticking to it and have been for the past 2 months.

You look good man, and I'm honestly jealous that you got THAT thicc that fast. Don't do something just because you think a woman won't like it. You like what you see in the mirror and that's all that matters at the end of the day.
>>
>>37889672
thanks man, dont worry i was really fat over 2 years ago and just recently i noticed that i started looking much better, keep going to the gym and eventually you'll get so fucking big no one will dare look at you in the eyes
>>
yes op, muscles dont get girls

im a skinny manlet but i have a gf and get more attention from girls than you apparently do
>>
>>37889849
where are the mrd nudes tho
>>
>>37889946
xD roll 92 i post
>>
>>37889429
Sorry, my bad, age of consent of course.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.