[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel sad for no reason. Help.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 9

File: 1495737553264.png (249KB, 457x459px) Image search: [Google]
1495737553264.png
249KB, 457x459px
I feel sad for no reason.
Help.
>>
>>37887218
I thought you posted this in /b/, anon. What happened?

And on topic, what happened before these feelings? When'd they start?
>>
>>37887241
I did but no one was really helpful.
It's happened for few months. i could be chilling out, just finish watching a funny video then I just get sad for no reason.
>>
>>37887218
Try looking up random shit on the internet like Americas Funniest home Videos
Here's a best of montage
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hafvH8vdOdk
>>
>>37887307
Could be a few things. Has it been recurring through your life or was that first incident months ago your first time? Can you remember?
>>
>>37887307
>>37887337
Oh... Try hanging out with peers. Do something with a group. Do something that makes you feel like you've gained a video game achievement IRL.

I would still recommend the montage though. The first few minutes were weird yet always gives me a smirk for some reason.
>>
>>37887365
Well this guys seems like a professional, so sorry for bothering the both of ya
>>
File: Swapouli02.jpg (201KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Swapouli02.jpg
201KB, 512x512px
>>37887384
Not really, anon. I know about as much as someone that googles this stuff can. I am pretty good at conforting others though, I've been told. Feel free to stay.
>>
>>37887365
I occasionally had stuff like this a 2 years ago but they happend once in a blue moon. Also thank you.
>>
>>37887461
No problem, OP.
I don't want to go crazy with diagnoses. Keep in mind, momentary bouts of sadness do happen even in the average human being and can last for a day or two. If they're lasting longer than that or are more frequent, go see a professional.

Do you like what you do for work/school? Are your hobbies keeping you entertained?
>>
>>37887515
School fucking sucks but it always has. My oly hobbie is video games and those have been getting dull but I haven't played to many new ones. It's werid because my problems are over. I got over my friends splittig, my exams are over ad I reunited with an old friend.
>>
>>37887571
I meant parents splitting
>>
>>37887218
I'll help you out by giving you reasons
>overwatch
>mercy
>splashbrush
Though these are more like reasons to end your life.
>>
>>37887571
School isn't that important once you leave it. Try for decent grades at least, but don't worry too hard about your future.

It doesn't sound like you're lacking too much in anything at the moment, so I wouldn't worry about these momentary feelings. If you want to try something, change up your daily schedule a little with some exercise or a new hobby.
I hope this advice can help you a little bit.
>>
I'm sad because I do not know where or how to seek for a significant other of own anymore.
>>
>>37887660
It sounds as though you may want to work on building yourself up before you seek intimacy with someone, anon. Could you give me some context?
>>
>>37887635
That's a good idea.
Thanks for this.
>>
>>37887705
No problem, anon! I'm glad I could help.
I'll lurk around for a few more minutes if you have any other questions.
>>
>>37887688
I don't know Patchoulli, probably do not need to build myself up, done my fair share of self improvement whilist intimacy isn't foreign to me. What of this willpower and devotion if theres no one to express it to. Despite that I crumble every once in a while, then I get up, it just gets heavier to get up with each fall and I fear to have no one to give me the shoulder when needs be.
>>
File: quexnvQ.png (73KB, 520x800px) Image search: [Google]
quexnvQ.png
73KB, 520x800px
>>37887845
If you feel you have enough character then, anon, you have a few options.
Dating sites, while spotty, is always a nice option to keep open.
I'd also recommend you take a look in your area, see if there's any social groups or clubs you can join. I've heard of people meeting their significant others at these events before, and it's not a bad idea!
And of course, I don't know about how good your social game is, but if you're feeling desperate, there's always a club or bar. Just be careful on this one.

In general, just be out more. The more you're outside, the better chance you have of attracting someone of the desired sex. I met one of my exes at a bus stop just by having jogged by it on my weekly jogging schedule.

Good luck in your love life, anon!
>>
>>37887974
Likewise I presume with whatever is to your heart's content.
>>
File: IMG_4274.jpg (47KB, 540x625px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4274.jpg
47KB, 540x625px
Pic much related.
>>
>>37888548
I think you just missed them on their way out, anon.
>>
Patchouli anon, you still here? I need someone to talk shit out with.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.