[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the point of MGTOW?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: MGTOW_symbol.jpg (34KB, 400x493px) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW_symbol.jpg
34KB, 400x493px
What's the point of MGTOW?
>>
>>37885582
Its a more acceptable way to say you'rz gay
>>
>>37885582
MGTOWs are beta cowards. Nothing. More. I've been married for 9 years. Giving up is not an option. Find a good gal, grow together, mesh your lives together and use your best judgement. There are good gals out there that won't fuck you over, but he's the deal and also the part that MGTOW's don't quite understand. You need to be a man to seize this.

All throw MGTOW guys really don't realise the irony of being everything wrong with feminism: promoting childlessness/ a hedonistic lifestyle/ defeatism and general spineless behavior. where the point of life is "ME ME ME"/ hatred of the other sex...feminists and MGTOW; bringing down western civilisation together.
>>
To convince rejects that they're better off alone
>>
>>37885648
>Hurr it worked for me it should for you too
>Just world fallacying this hard
>>
>>37885582
It's kind of like vaping. Marriages (cigarettes) are bad, so some men are becoming MGTOW (vaping) which on it's own is somewhat admirable, since at least they're trying rather than quitting completely. Like if marriage (cigarettes) were good then they would go back to getting married (smoking).

The whole concept is ruined though because like vapers, MGTOWs simply HAVE to let everyone know they are. A fair few even, like vaping, are probably only MGTOW (rather than just standard lonely or undateable) just so they can let other people know.
>>
>>37886014
Do people really tell each other about vaping? Or are you just projecting really heavily because some guy doesn't want to sleep with you and you need to bring him down a peg? I'm not mgtow, but self respect is something men are taught only to get through fucking women.
>>
>>37885582
gives you an excuse for your failures
>pfft, I didn't even want a gf anyway!
99% of MGTOW are virgin incels
>>
File: MGTOW 32947-3242.png (206KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW 32947-3242.png
206KB, 2048x2048px
>>37885582
Not letting women drain you resources by not getting in relationships with them. The only reason why it needs a name is because as group you must help other men understand the toxicity of female nature.
>>
It's basically a glorified incel circlejerk, they have the same kind of paranoid reality distorted view that the incels at NoFap have that if they just do this 1 specific thing then everything else ought to automatically sort itself out. Sad desu
>>
>>37885582
This is for brainlets. Cast it away, it isn't worth your time.
>>
I never hear anything about mgtow until someone starts a thread bitching about mgtow
>>
Incel coping mechanism
>>
3rd wave meninism
>>
>>37885582
There is no point.
Women are awesome.
Just gotta avoid the shitty ones.
>>
Being a cuck on the inside.
>>
File: 1492125284869.jpg (85KB, 540x542px) Image search: [Google]
1492125284869.jpg
85KB, 540x542px
>>37886686
Nope, there are a lot of men in MGTOW that had relationships and are just done with all the bullshit women gave them.
>>
>>37886227
I've actually met several people who tell each other and me about vaping, and I barely go out and am not a normie.
>>
spending all all your money on being a man-baby without feeling like complete failure becuase society/women forced your hand
>>
MGTOW is about understanding the dark side of female nature

Sadly, the only men who realize womans true nature have already gotten divorced raped...

So it's basically a group of bitter divorced men
>>
>>37885582
to piss off girls by pretending we have value
>>
>>37885648
>Giving up is not an option
it is though
>>
File: kayo with baby.png (228KB, 433x377px) Image search: [Google]
kayo with baby.png
228KB, 433x377px
What if I want to raise a kid?
Can I adopt as single MGTOW male?
>>
>>37885648
again, you have the same problem as everyone else who opposes mgtow.
you are telling guys to MAN UP. but in front of a woman you won't say this, you won't say shit.
we both know that your'e a cuck that's an expert in hammering men while ignoring female responsibility.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.