[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly reminder that only virgins care about girl's sexual

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_nxav8qIXCm1s12d4eo1_1280.jpg (456KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxav8qIXCm1s12d4eo1_1280.jpg
456KB, 1280x1707px
Friendly reminder that only virgins care about girl's sexual history.

If you were a hot chick that gets attention from men every day you'd do the same. Girls just wanna have fun.

It's just sex for fucks sake, it's completely normal to satisfy your sexual needs.
>>
sex with virgins is awkward and boring.
You want a cum hungry SLAG
>>
>>37885468

SEX with sluts is great. Any kind of commitment is not.
>>
>>37885468
Friendly reminder that the demise of western civilization is due to guys listening to women's opinions.
>>
ok but then why is rape considered so bad?
>>
go away faggot kike
>>
>>37885488
This is right
>>37885510
a This is more right.
I've fucked plenty of men and women and I wouldn't not settle with a girl like ops pic fuck sure but nothing else
>>
I've had 2 sexual partners and I still care about a womans sexual history.
It's actual longterm suicide if you don't.
>>
File: Roasties on Suicide Watch.png (401KB, 804x670px) Image search: [Google]
Roasties on Suicide Watch.png
401KB, 804x670px
HAHAHAHA DID YOU REALLY THINK YOU COULD FUCK 40 CHADS WITH NO CONSEQUENCES!?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>37885593
Living in a truly deterministic universe sucks ass. Why the FUCK was I sold libertarian free will growing up?
>>
>>37885468
Be gone craig
>>
File: Roasties Trembling.jpg (473KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Roasties Trembling.jpg
473KB, 1280x720px
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THESE WHORES ARE LITERALLY DESTROYING THEIR FUTURES
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
>>
also reminder that sluts with a high body count, can still be tight af, while some virgins actually feel kinda loose. Because juhnetics meme, and also a question of whether they do kegels aka core and pelvic floor muscles. The vagina is highly elastic, so it's almost like saying a girl's mouth must have to be bigger from sucking too many dicks.

What this means is that sluts still feel good around your dick, and you can never really confirm virginity so fuck trying (the hymen is also a meme, it's not a membrane, and bleeding is from lousy sex anyway). Every girl who tells you she's a virgin, could be lying and you will never ever know, so stop being a huge sperg about it.
>>
>>37885468
>Girls just wanna have fun.
if this is okay then why am I considered a loser for wanting to play video games all the time?
>>
>>37885623
Not saying it's not true but none of these studies take into account the male in the relationships sexual history at all. If you're gonna do a study then at least do it fucking properly, the data here is essentially useless
>>
>>37885668
Because it takes very little effort to do it.
>>
>>37885695
I've heard it doesn't effect men nearly as much.
Either way statistically, women are likely to have more sexual partners than men.
>>
>>37885695
Do the male numbers matter if theres a clear correlation between the number of sexual partnerss a woman has and the stability of a heterosexual marriage?

If it affected males in the same way it affected women it would just make things worse.
>>
Sexual history is good to know because I don't want to walk in too my girlfriend fucking my co-workers or friends. It has happened to me three fucking times because I was thinking with your bullshit roastie logic...
"the past is the past anon I love you!"
"Oh anon stop bieng such a bitch those were my high school days"
"He offered to take me out to lunch... so what is your fucking problem"

And I would say ok ok, sorry, yeah forget about it.
Stop fucking preaching your bullshit to these robots. They deserve to know better, you slut.
>>
>>37885728
but it takes very little effort for a girl to get sex so it's kind of the same thing

it's shortsighted hedonism
>>
>>37885668
If there are people criticizing you for playing video games, they are losers. I'm live and let live, I wouldn't date someone who hurts others or who is generally a shitty person, but their hobbies has little necessary bearing on that. On the flipside, people who fuck frequently to keep away their anxiety and mental issues, definitely exist but are easy to spot.

But I can see how gaming all the time might not be good in a relationship. If your gf is not a gamer too, she might not feel like she's not getting enough attention. However, if she's more low-maintenance, it'll be fine. Sex-wise, if a person has lots of sex in their history, they probably have a high libido, so they need a partner with similar libido, but then things will be fine.
>>
>>37885695
The study was specifically done on women to see if traditional virgin brides affected the stability of the marriage.

It's clear there's a fucking problem. The data isn't useless roastie. No data on men is going to make the data found on women invalid or meaningless.

You're probably just triggered because you've passed 2 partners.
>>
How do I know if she's a whore or not? When does sexual history become a liability?
>>
>>37885822
SEEE THISSSSSSSSSA>>37885623
>>37885593
3 OR MORE ROASTIE WHORE
>>
>>37885797
Video games are escapism, sex is a social act. With games you only need to sit in your room and press buttons but for sex you need to actually go outside and hunt, most robots can't even get past that.
>>
>>37885468
For casual sex, it doesn't matter, for a relationship, it does.

It's as simple as that.

If a guy wants sex, he can't fault you for that, if he wants a relationship, he can be picky enough to call you overlypromiscuis.
>>
>>37885785
I dunno but if they're gonna do it and post it around as fact it should be at least scientifically sound and discuss all variables. Other variables are age of first marriage and divorce which as far as I know isn't discussed. Doesn't matter how much a study conforms to your world view, if it was done by a retard it should be criticised.
>>
>>37885802
I have a high libido but I express that by masturbating a lot. There are inhibitions in me that say that the pleasure of sex is not worth the risk if I'm going to do it with somebody I don't know and trust.

That's why if a girl is promiscuous and has had fwbs and casual flings, it comes out as a huge red flag because it's obvious that there's a pretty big rift between our perspectives where she thinks the benefits of fucking strangers outweigh the possible consequences.

It also makes me think that she'd be more likely to fuck around on me if we were in a relationship.
>>
>>37885840
It sounds like you're toastie because of the results.
It's not surprising at all. There was a reason centuries of men wanted virgin brides.

If you think the study is flawed look at the articles and find the original study.
>>
>>37885809
Does it take into account that people who get married very young are more likely to be virgins rather than people who leave it to much later? No it doesn't, it leaves out a whole bunch of stuff, but sure pretend I'm a slutty female because you're incapable of having an actual conversation about it. Have a good day anon
>>
>>37885797
>shortsighted hedonism
>implying doing things for pleasure makes you a very very bad person

What else is there to life, besides doing work to fund pleasurable activities, and doing things to help other people? If you personally will only date a girl who eats oats to keep her libido down and otherwise spends all her time at a soup kitchen, that's up to you. But there's enough time in a day for someone to have sex, and be a productive person who helps out.

Also I can see how being too into video games, in the sense of gaming 12 hours a day, and becoming a NEET, is frowned upon because you are no longer a productive member of society.

But someone who goes clubbing every saturday and picks up a partner, is spending a very very small proportion of their time, and through such activities, can rack up >200 partners in four years. Being a slut is less time consuming than being a gamer imo.
>>
>>37885664
Guys who are after virgins are probably asking too much, we're talking about girls who are easier than connect the dots . Girls who haven't realized all men are super thirsty, and will fuck anything with long hair and breasts.
>>
>>37885883
>Have a good day anon
Rage quits the argument. Bye loser.
>>
>>37885850
Pretty much how I feel. At this point, I am a virgin and would only accept a virgin.
>>
>>37885903
We aren't having an argument. You're pretending I'm a slutty female, that's not an argument you silly cunt
>>
>>37885482
That's because much like everything else in your life, you're bad at teaching.
>>
>>37885883
It does take that into account, it looks at women from a very wide age range.
>>
>>37885885
but it's the fact that there isn't a process involved for women to get sex. She basically just decides if she wants to have it. If that were ice cream she would turn into a ham planet and get diabetes.
The closest thing to that is that people will think she's a slut and look down on her for not being able to control herself.

that's all I'm saying. I don't think it's a GOOD THING to play vidya all the time and watch TV because it distracts you from the more rewarding challenges in life that grant people personal meaning and material success.
>>
>>37885850
Good point, it's up to you to not date a girl who is more ok with risk-taking. But whether they will be ok in a relationship, does depend on whether they have tried such serious stuff and failed, or whether this is their first gander at "settling down". There's a difference between "with every guy I screwed, I tried to seriously date him, but every time my dislike of monogamy overwhelmed me" and "I didnt really care for a relationship, but now I want to try it out".
>>
>>37885915
I think you're toastie about an ugly and harsh truth. Marrying a woman with many sexual partners is risky as fuck.
>>
>>37885885
>200 partners

If you're having sex for sex, noones counting, if you're looking for a relationship like most guys here, you can see how it would be kind of deal breaker.
>>
>>37885928
>There's a difference between "with every guy I screwed, I tried to seriously date him, but every time my dislike of monogamy overwhelmed me" and "I didnt really care for a relationship, but now I want to try it out".
it seems a little bit vague like the only difference is in accepting that you just can't stand commitment
>>
>>37885923
Sex is easy to get, but vidya is also easy to obtain. No one judges the working dad who plays three hours of vidya every sunday, they judge the NEET guy who plays 12 hours daily. But take these times and apply it to sex, and you will see a discrepancy. 3 hours of casual sex a week is considered a yuge lot by people, and somehow proof of not having your life together (obv I don't have that much sex, or I won't be on this board, but it's my 2 cents on these judgments)
>>
>>37885785
Yes. There could be codependence between the number of partners a man has before marriage, and the number of partners his wife has before marriage. Sluts marrying Chads. This could skew the data all over the place, so you can't really draw any conclusions from this survey
>>
>>37885809
Take a statistics course dude
>>
>>37885885
Look man. Life is about choosing what spooks you want to believe in and follow. I am a depressed, video gaming, book reading, gun shooting virgin autist. I will only accept a virgin as a mate, and I realise that I, for all intents and purposes, will die alone. This is fine.

Nothing has more worth inherently, so playing video games is the same as being a whore, is the same as writing a novel, the same as bombing Jews, ad infinitum.

I get both of you, the ones complaining about whores, and the ones defending them. But don't think you have some sort of moral high ground defending one or other
>>
>>37885981
There's no guarantee your date will be honest and self-aware but there are questions that can be asked. There are people who try and fail to seriously date all their tinder one-night-stands, and people who had one-night-stands for a while before taking a shot at seriously dating. Although, for the latter, you are being a bit of a guinea pig for her to see if "settling" is her thing.
>>
>>37886033
It's just differences in moral code, anon. You sound like a nihilist, so to you, nobody really has the moral high ground, and that's fine. But I sincerely hope you find some kind of purpose and worth in life, if you haven't already.
>>
>>37885985
>they judge the NEET guy who plays 12 hours daily.
20 years ago people sat infron of a fucking picture box the fuck are you talking about nigger?
Fucking niggers man fucking nigger.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uNa9TA3Exo
>>
>>37885468
well, it depends. If I care about the girl and want a relationship, then yeah, I fucking care about her history. But if it's just for fun because she's hungry for my dick, then I only care about whether or not she's got an STD
>>
>>37885762
>Statistically
>Out of your own ass

Actually no, not really. Just because you're a failure at being male you decide to cower behind bullshit and blame. Good luck loser, have a good life :-P
>>
>>37886015
>>37885987
Men with more sexual partners aren't as effected as women with more sexual partners.
Look it up.

I'm drawing as many conclusions as I want because it makes perfect fucking sense. Why do you think the divorce rate is so fucking high?

Even if theres a specific variable missing it wouldn't make the conclusion better. It would probably just paint a bigger picture and show another issue other including the amount of sexual partners a woman has.
>>
>>37886055
He has, his purpose is playing video games and not giving a fuck, which is a higher one than you will ever obtain Norman
>>
>>37886107
>Just because you're a failure at being male you decide to cower behind bullshit and blame.
http://www.iol.co.za/lifestyle/love-sex/sex/women-have-more-sexual-partners-than-men-do-8525389
For a loser I'm certainly correct all the fucking time.
Triggered roastie, you can't fail as a woman, when society excuses everything you do that's wrong.
>>
>>37886107
Different anon reporting in,

Toastie Roastie detected
>>
>>37885468
>>37885468
that dick looks just like mine
>>
>>37886170
Are you a dr. Seuss character?
>>
>>37886055
Meaning is self ascribed and I don't have that power. I try not to think about wanting to die, which I do, and try to stay alive, but everything is so constructed and unnatural that it doesn't make sense for me to keep going. I do honestly believe that the more premarital sex someone (moreso women) has, the more likely long term relationships are going to fail.
>>
>>37886109
That's not how statistics work. Even one missing cofactor can cause completely unrelated variables to appear correlated. Hell, it can even make you draw the wrong conclusion in certain circumstances. These graphs are really misleading and only serve to push your personal narrative
>>
>>37885468
Fucking degenerat.They are called sluts.
>>
>>37885468
I'd like to respond by saying I'm a normie non virgin and I care about a girl's sexual history. I enjoy sex without a condom but I also am afraid of catching stds, so I only date virgins to mitigate this issue.

Current gf was a virgin before meeting me so I'm in a pretty comfy position.
>>
>>37886494
That doesn't prove that there isn't truth behind the study.
Go ahead and pretend that women with 10 sexual partners wouldn't have an unsuccessful marriage.
>>
>>37886494
Assuming all of the study is inaccurate based on them not having a certain variable you want is a fallacy in itself. I dont even think you've seen the full study either.
>>
Yeah woman should have their fun nd be slutty but then they shouldn't go bitching when no guy wants to marry them cause their washed up .
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.