[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Living in Commiefornia has led me to some cost cutting measures

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

>Rolling cigarettes is actually relaxing in an almost therapeutic way
>I was doodling earlier today, but then I remembered Miyazaki smoked
>It then hit me
>You will never have worked in Studio Ghibli during his time there to offer him one of your cigarettes while just chit chatting and discussing the studio's current project out on the patio

Why even live my man...
>>
How long did it take you to learn Japanese, anon?
>>
>>37885036
Well, I just wrote in Hiragana up there anon! There's something like 90-100 characters for Hiragana and Katakana which isn't really too big a deal, maybe 2-3 weeks to learn back in high school? Kanji is the big portion, which I've just been picking up slowly over the years.
>>
>>37885009
I think you should learn to roll before you go offering those around bucko
>>
File: 62457185_p0_master1200.jpg (271KB, 650x914px) Image search: [Google]
62457185_p0_master1200.jpg
271KB, 650x914px
>>37886192
I should lrn2draw before I go posting too haha. But yea, just got into it recently, like a day or two ago? Hoping I can just get to an at least decent level soon after lots of practice. Do you roll your own as well anon?
>>
File: dblatt_072508002611.gif (125KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
dblatt_072508002611.gif
125KB, 600x600px
>>37886371
>re
Not the other guy but yeah I roll my own but only because I'm hipster as fucc. I have an entire rolling up and smoking ritual. Truly the comfieset thing ever.
>>
>>37886485
Originally I wanted to try it just to kinda do some of this mongolian basket weaving forum's autist checklist like install gentoo, but damn, it truly is some comfy anon. Have you every tried smoking out of a tobacco pipe anon? I hear it's a pretty different experience.
>>
>>37886554
Yeah I have a tobacco pipe that I use to unironically get high as fuck errday. Occasionally I'll smoke plain tobacco in it and smoke (mostly not inhale) while I'm writing.
>>
>>37886647
hmm, I saw another anon mention the comforts of writing and smoking, solid combo anon! I also have a pipe, but I wasn't sure if you could actually smoke tobacco out of glass ones properly? I tried once but the smoke seemed a bit harsh. I was thinking about the wooden pipes that ol grandpa has or something akin to that haha
>>
>>37885009
>smoking the boomer marijuana
>unironically
Enjoy your cancer.
>>
>>37886913
Eh, it's fine desu. All the men on my dad's side have pretty much dropped around 60 so I'd be pretty jazzed if I even got to that. I know inhaling any heated liquid or gas is tough on the throat and lungs anon, but thanks for the reminder anon! I'll try to keep it to a minimum.
>>
>>37887093
you could get a cigarette holder if you're concerned about the hot smoke since it cool's down when going trough it and you also won have to worry about smoke getting in your nose or eyes when you're reaching the end of the cigarette.
>>
>>37887186
Oh, I'm not too worried honestly! Just wanted to thank anon for the good sentiments conveyed. I was actually thinking about getting one though, a holder. I've only ever seen them in like, movies or pictures, but they seem pretty useful.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.