[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>chihuahuas >small, pathetic dogs >every other dog

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: biting-chihuahua.jpg (277KB, 683x900px) Image search: [Google]
biting-chihuahua.jpg
277KB, 683x900px
>chihuahuas
>small, pathetic dogs
>every other dog could basically swallow them whole or just sit on them
>even a kid could stomp them to death
>they are still little, insufferable, hyperaggressive shits

If only the same reasoning could be applied to humans
Hmmmm
>>
File: 1420377191734.png (29KB, 702x788px) Image search: [Google]
1420377191734.png
29KB, 702x788px
>>37884765
>yet woman still love chihuahuas.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>Implying it isn't

The majority of manlets I've met were loud barking pussies with no action behind their words. Overcompensation.
>>
>what is a Napoleon complex
>>
>>37884792
Those women are usually 30+ and huge sluts in search of a beta provider
>>
>>37884765
They're bred that way. Same for the shaking they do.
They were bred for women left alone by their husbands in wartime so they were designed to look similar to children, shake and come across as pathetic so the woman have something to mother, and they're hyper aggressive outside whoever they're bonded to as a protector because somethings better than nothing and their man isn't home to do the job.

Woman WANT to mother them because they were bred to tick off all the psychological boxes needed to trigger that response in them.

True story: most small dogs usually meet these criteria hence why they like them.
>>
>>37884765
The reason why they're aggressive shits is because they're always on the bottom of the hierarchy. Alpha dogs aren't aggressive because they don't need to be. They're already at the top and they have nothing to prove.

Chihuahuas have an inferiority complex and act like aggressive little shits because they're insecure.
>>
>>37884792
My sister got a pitbull chihuahua mix convinced he shouldn't become that big. He is basically a fully grown pitbull. You see some chihuahua in him. He is basically a chihuahua inside a pitbulls body, worst combination ever.

He's cool tho, he only listens to guys and doesn't take women seriously at all. Funny dog.
>>
>>37884924
What about terriers though, they're pretty small but super hype hunting dogs
>>
>>37885712
Only chihuahuas were bred for this. Other small dogs, like terriers, just happen to tick those boxes and most don't even seem to change their viewpoint even after they just saw one snap a rabbits neck in a violent fit.
>>
>>37885793
My Terrier is a totally cute cuddly floof but once he fucking slaughtered the neighbors cat and came back, wagging and smiling drenched in blood
It was really metal
>>
>>37884976
Like manlets kek
>>
>>37885830
Right? Got a terrier mix that whipped a rabbit around so hard it popped like a blood balloon. Happiest i've ever seen her.
>>
>>37885886
It's weird how I still think he was really cute even being blood colored.
Then again the cat always came into our garden, it's kinda its fault.
>>
>>37885830
>>37885886
Holy shit, Terriers are psychopath murderers who enjoy killing.
>>
>>37884765
>If only the same reasoning could be applied to humans

They're called "Muslims".
>>
>>37885911
Literally bred for that job.
They're varmint hunters and the more efficient way to kill them is grab them by the scruff and whip them around till their neck snaps. Because shit like raccoons exist they have to make it quick and violent or run the risk of getting their own shit fucked up.
Now you got a 20~lb murder machine that gets the biggest dopamine and adrenaline rush when they see their enemies beaten and battered corpse laid before them.
>>
I despise dogs. They are loud and gross and dog owners only ever talk about their dogs. They are as bad as parents.
>>
>>37886220
>loud
T. Bad Dog Owner
>>
>>37886257
>t. Bad Dog Owner
t. not my dog! :^)
>>
>>37886272
T. Bad Dog Handler
>>
>>37886290
>T. Bad Dog Handler
t. my dog dindu nuffin! It dat otha dog, shit!
>>
>>37884765
>chihuahuas
>were first bred to be ratters as well as companion dogs
>originally bigger/taller, still smol but not tiny than they are today
>centuries pass and no longer needed to do anything but be a receptacle of affection
>bred to be smaller
>breeding leads them to have smaller skulls than their brain
>extreme coddling by their owners gives them anxiety when around someone they are unfamiliar with
>Cute chihuahua memes lead to mass breeding
>adult chihuahuas get discarded by their owners when they're no longer seen as cute
>society's problem now

huh
>>
I have a chihuahua and a cat, don't wan't any big boisterous pets. Only cuddles and cuties for me!

I also used to keep fish and had a rabbit and hamster, hamster went against the neighbors bedroom wall because it kept nibbling the cage bars late at night.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.