[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am 62 is there anyone here older than me. Also you can ask

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

File: DCbl487UAAATt3e.jpg large.jpg (38KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
DCbl487UAAATt3e.jpg large.jpg
38KB, 1000x563px
I am 62 is there anyone here older than me.
Also you can ask questions of me if you wish.
>>
>>37884737
Okay, how old are you?
>>
>>37884743
I am 62.
>>
>>37884737
Tell us your life story, what made you end up here?
>>
>>37884753
HoIy crap
>>
>>37884737
Are you a supreme grandwizard? If yes, how much mana do you have? What is your strongest ability?
>>
Why the hell are you on 4chan? Is this site funny to older folks?

What do you think about the opinions on this site?

What do you think about the resurgence of "traditional values" as a counterpoint to most younger people's beliefs of hardcore leftism?
>>
Do you still get erections? Are you a virgin?
>>
File: 1459263861877.jpg (17KB, 286x380px) Image search: [Google]
1459263861877.jpg
17KB, 286x380px
>>37884737
What do you think of Hentai, and you wish it it was available during your younger years?
>>
Am I am idiot for thinking I have a grasp on life at 30? Or will I look back in 10 years and think Im an idiot.. like I think about 20 year old me?
>>
File: rude boy.jpg (14KB, 215x234px) Image search: [Google]
rude boy.jpg
14KB, 215x234px
I'm 45 and I find 4chan funny as fuck. You young 'uns mostly are so brainwashed and dumb that you deserve what the older generation has done to you!
>>
Get out grandpa. You are probably some boomer chad toying with us. REEEEEEE.
>>
>>37884824
t. old brainlet
>>
>>37884794
Erections are rare and few between, I'm not a virgin, but I've only had sex once in my life, and I was 42 years old at the time. I'll never forget Lindsay.
>>
>>37884842
why brainlet? What did I say that wasn't logical?
>>
>>37884863
How do you get erections like what do you think about
>>
>>37884888
lmao nice trips though
>>
>>37884737
What is your stance on "the Jews?"
>>
Okay OP here sorry I was smoking.

>>37884759
A lot of bad life choices. I used to work in machine shops and shit but as they start to automate more and more I became unemployable, luckily I now live on disability.

>>37884766
I am a virgin.

>>37884784
I've always been a weeb, it was a lot harder when I was younger though, became a lot easier in my late 40's though.

I was an early adopter of the internet and used to be on usenet and shit.

>What do you think about the resurgence of "traditional values" as a counterpoint to most younger people's beliefs of hardcore leftism?

I don't really think about that much since I am too old for society to really be relevant to me, but I've always had a live-and-let-live approach, I mostly just feel like a lot of sjws and shit trying to force me to do things is stupid, just leave me alone, if you want to cut off your dick that's fine but I don't see why I have to be invovled.

>>37884811
It's great and yes. I remember a friend of mine used to important physical copies from japan and he'd give them to me when he was tired of them. Now it's much easier.

>>37884816
I've never felt like I had a grasp on life.

>>37884794
not often and yes.

>>37884895
hentai.
>>
Who remembers Pops? He was an old bro.

There was also "Old".
>>
>>37884903
Why don't you go to the prostitutes
>>
>>37884903
1.Why are you lying
2.Why would an OG still be on this normie infested shit site
3. stop lying
>>
>>37884888
The older you get - the dumber you get.
And you wasting time here, it is proving enough your retardness
>>
where are you on the oldfag spectrum
>>
>>37884903
>I am a virgin

DEEP ARCANE FORBIDDEN WIZARDRY CONFIRMED
>>
>>37884903

>I am a virgin.
>62

Can you share some cosmic wisdom about the dark arts? I know it might be incomprehensible for us mere mortals.
>>
>>37884899
thanks buddy, nice dubs!
>>
>>37884737
You must be role playing. I want a photo of you on here now "old man"
>>
>>37884927
OP here again, Not interested. There was a time when I might have, and probably should have, but at this point I am dying soon. I don't care much about having sex I just masturbate to 2D.

>>37884928
it's fun. Stuff like wizchan is too circlejerk.

>>37884935
do you mean when did I start using 4chan? I remember being linked to it very early on, probably 2004 I want to say? from somethingawful.com

>>37884946
3DPD.

>>37884955
No thanks, I don't take pictures of myself.
>>
>>37884966
>Stuff like wizchan is too circlejerk.

Couldn't have put it better.

I'm less than 20 years behind you and kv but that place:
>Not if I can help it
>>
>>37884966
Care to mention something to prove your oldfagginess?
>>
>>37885019
Not really sure what I could say, but to be honest I don't really care if people believe me anyways I'm just bored and shit.

when I was a kid I remember listening to 1984 radio drama being broadcast over shortwave (for the first time). (they adapted it from the book I guess?)

war of the worlds was way before my time but I remember hearing it a couple times re-broadcast too.
>>
Do you think I should commit suicide before I turn 30? I don't think life is that great and I don't see a point in sticking around.
>>
>>37885156
my viewpoint on that is that you're going to die eventually anyways, so might as well just let life shove you around until you die instead of skipping the line.

It can actually be really liberating once you realize that you can literally not fail. If you "fail" you just die, and if you're not scared of that, then there is no failure in your life.
>>
OP, what is the most important lesson you learned in life?
>>
>>37885169
>>37885169
I see. I think maintaining life is inherently unpleasant, failure has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>37885253
Not OP but another oldish dude.

>Don't make up BS stories to impress people.

That was my lesson.
>>
>>37885169
>If you "fail" you just die, and if you're not scared of that, then there is no failure in your life.
This makes me feel really good. Thanks op.
>>
>>37885169
You see i figure the same thing
Im 32, about half your age.
Around 4 or 3 years ago i was preparing my suicide when i realized that its all pointless.
Dying is something that will happen to me one day anyway.
Might as well enjoy modern drugs and technology before i die.
>>
>>37884737
Did you kill any dinosaurs?
>>
at what age did you realize it was too late?
>>
>>37885253
Don't bullshit, if you are bullshitting your way though life it just builds up stress and one day you will have a breakdown, if you don't like someone just be real and don't pretend to like them, and there may only be 1 or 2 people that you ever met that will be your friend if you are being "real" in this way, but at least they will be real friends.

>>37885393
for what?
>>
>>37885277
>>37885393

Thanks!
What about values, what's the most important strength I could pick up along the way? Is it honesty, like in your previous answers?
>>
>>37885444
nice trips.

Honesty is only important in certain areas, but also I would say you should learn to use tools and build shit, it's a lot easier than you think and you can save so much money. You need a table? just fucking build one out of 10 bucks worth of wood instead of spending 60 on it.
>>
>>37885454
I've never been good with my hands, ever since I was a child I've had poor dexterity and spatial awareness.

I've been thinking about taking up a manual hobby like wood whittling or something.
>>
I often fantasize about getting it on with an old grandpa and dominating him as a young succubus. Would you like to recreate this fantasy of mine?
>>
>>37885507
>poor dexterity and spatial awareness

Not sure what to suggest given I'm quite the opposite. Perhaps you can draw up things in cad or 3d print or something. Alternatively go outside and practice. Us old dudes didn't grow up in front of screens but we didn't get good at stuff over night either so perhaps you just need more practice.

>>37885570
No. I'm half way to the grave but I never wanted that. *If* I ever get a woman I want her to have something to offer other than the fact she is female and she can expect the same from me.
>>
>>37885424
like too late to turn your life around, to have some semblance of a normal life, to do the things you've always wanted?

I got tired of all the bullshit and joined the military at 20, it wasn't the best idea but it was easier for me than trying to go through college and shit.
But i know people on the path to wizardry and im still trying to help them if i can.
>>
>>37885655
I've never really viewed life like that.
I'm actually not that unhappy with how my life turned out. at least I'm not a fucking normie.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.