[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

guys, I kissed a g-g-girl.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1435496477265.png (176KB, 1058x1006px) Image search: [Google]
1435496477265.png
176KB, 1058x1006px
guys, I kissed a g-g-girl.
>>
Congrats. Now leave. NOW.
>>
congratulations now post the deets how the frick did you meet her how did you approach her how was the kiss how do you kiss

Happy for you anon
>>
>>37884596
wow that's so original.
God this place is so fucking cancer, not an original thought in any of the threads tonight. you're all just fucking repeating the same shit over and over and over again.
>>
>>37884609
kys and get off the board fucking normie
>>
File: 1489798669661.jpg (25KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1489798669661.jpg
25KB, 641x530px
>>37884575
Well...anon. I hate to break it to you, but it appears that you are now Chad. We need to suppress your robot membership immediately. It was nice having you around buddy, but it's clear you have betrayed your bros and no longer belong here. Please don't come back. >>/soc/ is more for your kind.
>>
Dude i already told you that kissing a picture on the monitor doesn't count.
>>
>>37884601
well, it was a massive work in progress, I met her in college, she plays magic the gathering on shit, so I started playing with her. the fast forward, I asked for her number just to get into contact with her,asked her to join me for a few games, offer to drive, talk about shit, like deep meaningful things, some how ended up talking about sex, likes and dislikes. that lead to walks and more talking, then hug out with her and cuddled, the next week or so, we went to the beach, cuddles and that lead to kissing.

some how I became cocky as fuck around her
>>
>>37884609
It's 4:14 AM on r9k you fucking kike what kind of content are you expecting? Quit your bitching
>>
>>37884601
For gods sake OP Im desperate gimme the deets so I can compare your situation to mine PLEASE LORD
>>
>>37884695
oh nvm thanks i shudda refreshed

ignore the other bitter sods here you arent a chad till youre unfaithful or whatever dude

congratulations
>>
>>37884716
thanks man, I will be loyal as fuck
>>
File: We have a faggot and he is OP.png (813KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
We have a faggot and he is OP.png
813KB, 1280x720px
>>37884575
Wow great going, oh wait you're a girl so its just gay really. Congratulations.
>>
>>37884728
>I will be loyal as fuck
Lmao okay Chad. You can leave now.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.