[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicide

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_3008.jpg (46KB, 306x423px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3008.jpg
46KB, 306x423px
If this girl who had it all killed herself, why shouldn't I?
>>
Because you're not a dumb cunt?
>>
Crickets.
You really should OP if you can't find anything worth value in this world. I can't say I do either.
>>
>>37884504
just because youre pretty doesnt mean youre not fucked up inside
didnt you know the beauty and crazy scale usually scale together?
>>
>>37884543
God I really, really wish that were me
>>
>>37884543
why did he do it? looks like a prison, maybe he was going to be jailed
>>
>>37884543
Wow, is he okay now?
>>
https://youtu.be/dwqwAy85CgY
>>
>>37884504
Because you have us anon, we all need to stick together.
>>
>>37884504
If people who have nothing don't, why should you?
>>
STOP being a nihilist

origig
>>
File: 041517.png (175KB, 744x379px) Image search: [Google]
041517.png
175KB, 744x379px
>>37884504
Read up on Christine Chubbuck. She killed herself on-air because her crush (a fellow news anchor) wouldn't date her, despite all kinds of other guys with the same qualifications and potential for success hitting on her. She just wanted that one specific Chad who would serve as a perfect accessory in her photo album (or in OP's pic related's case, an accessory to show off on facebook / Instagram).

All we lost is a useless life support system for a cunt, there's plenty more fish (heh) left in the sea.
>>
This is why /pol/ should be deleted. You guys are fucking idiots
>>
>>37884786
this thread wasn't talking about anything /pol/ related
>>
>>37884859
shut the fuck up stupid cuck
>>
File: 1494510997843.jpg (85KB, 640x521px) Image search: [Google]
1494510997843.jpg
85KB, 640x521px
>>37884572
He was in prison, with his gun.
Are you stupid anon ?
>>
>>37884518
Compared to her I am. She went to a top university and was a great athlete.
>>
>>37884779
The girl in op's pic didn't kill herself over a guy
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>its possible to die this quickly
think he felt anything? i always wonder if people who shoot themselves in the head are immediately gone, or if they still feel sensation for a split second
the guy obsessed with bjork that shot himself on film groaned for a few seconds after he shot himself, and i wonder if he felt the bullet at all or if he was just exhaling as he did it
>>
>>37885004
Yeah dumbasses she killed herself over grades
>>
>>37884555
True. But she genuinely had a lot to live for.
>>
>>37884504
attention whore till the end
>>
>>37884907
But you still have value after turning 30.
>>
Befriended a guy who talks people off the bridge near him. He said it's almost all young people wanting to kill themselves over grades, a lack of romantic partners or getting dumped by their romantic partners. It doesn't matter if it's chad or stacey or /r9k/ spergs, pretty much the same few reasons. Humans are kinda boring.
>>
>>37884543

Holy fucking shit.

>>37884504

She's one of the most attractive people I've ever seen she looks like missy peregrym. What a waste
>>
>>37884786

Nigger. You are retarded as fuck. Are you even on the clock bitch?
>>
Please dont die
ori
>>
>>37887013
You cannot stop me

>orimagalo
>>
>>37884572
I remember this, he was an illegal immigrant. Got picked up by the police. He was sitting in the station after they frisked him and he managed to smuggle the gun in. Must of done some fucked up stuff in Mexico and didn't want to go back. Pretty disturbing video. It's a lot more depressing with the audio enabled
>>
>>37885017
there is no such thing as an instant death usually anon, that's just something they tell bereft family members so they don't feel even worse since they're typically probably taking the death pretty hard. go read up on how people react to decapitation. even just having your brain fucked up doesn't mean you're totally out of it there are a lot of modern medical science of walking examples of people missing huge portions of their brain.
>>
>>37884504
Good point....
I see no way out for you OP, sorry.
Where are you streaming the anhero?
>>
>>37884504
She has strong arms.
>>
>>37884543
>Better put the lid back on. I wouldn't want to make a mess.
>>
>>37887994
She was in track and field
>>
>>37887999

Never mind the
>Better quench my thirst
>>
File: Why.jpg (17KB, 600x564px) Image search: [Google]
Why.jpg
17KB, 600x564px
>>37884504
Because you have the potential to change and grow, she on the other-hand is already laying in the bed she laid for herself.
>>
File: madison-holleran-suicide.jpg (101KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
madison-holleran-suicide.jpg
101KB, 600x600px
>>37888091
She had a nice body.
>>
File: madisonsuicide.png (841KB, 589x598px) Image search: [Google]
madisonsuicide.png
841KB, 589x598px
>>37889933
Another pic

origii
>>
>>37884504
this is a 3/10 on lookism.net
>>
>>37890036
What's wrong with her looks?
>>
>>37890119
hair line is too high
chin is masculine
eye bags
chestlet
>>
>>37890181
lol sure when you breakdown each part of her face. but shes still hot tho senpai. solid 7
>>
>>37890119
Shes not ugly but shes not hot too.
Its the make up that enhances her look. I'd still smash
>>
>>37887872
>he was an illegal immigrant
nothing of value was lost
>>
Her suicide note:
>I thought how unpleasant it is to be locked out, and I thought how it is worse perhaps to be locked in. For you mom...the necklaces... For you, Nana & Papa... GingerSnaps (always reminds me of you)... For you Ingrid...The Happiness Project. And Dad...the Godiva chocolate truffles. I love you all... I''m sorry. I love you.

Another suicide note found in her dorm room:
>I don't know who I am anymore. trying. trying.trying. I'm sorry. I love you...sorry again...sorry again...sorry again... How did this happen?" I've never been seriously depressed. I've never thought about suicide. I can't imagine that kind of pain. But the other day I spoke with a man who was literally talked off the ledge on the Golden Gate Bridge. He was just moments away from jumping. He told me when he looked at the water all he saw was peace. Peace from his pain. Peace from his depression. Peace from his life.
>>
>>37884504
The ones that "have it all" have enough time to figure out how shitty life is. Poorfags are too busy hustling for food to give a shit about anything else.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.