[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/comfy/ Summer thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: summer food.jpg (285KB, 885x604px) Image search: [Google]
summer food.jpg
285KB, 885x604px
How's your Summer going so far?
Mine is pretty comfy.
I'm dropping some MDMA at a party later today, maybe coke too.
Drink of choice: pic related.
Music: https://youtu.be/NnFdX7iLKzU
>>
File: 1494828515412.jpg (14KB, 172x182px)
1494828515412.jpg
14KB, 172x182px
>>37884251
Fucking druggos.

Go somewhere else please.
>>
File: island.jpg (162KB, 1024x591px) Image search: [Google]
island.jpg
162KB, 1024x591px
>>37884441
ever been out anon-kun? Try it
>>
>>37884251
I said it on pol and ill say it here too
>Spanish wine
Enjoy the hangover fucking idiot
>>
I can't tell what's in the pic but have fun! Be smart, drink lots of water with m.
Coke is my love, do that too but don't be stupid when mixing.
>>
>>37884455
Yes i go out sometimes and drink some beer.

Drugs are degenerate and shit though.
>>
>>37884569
>alcohol

>not a drug

fucking brainlets i swear
>>
>>37884251
>How's your Summer going so far?

Peptic ulcers and black coffee, oh my!
Coming to work early, leaving late, my hands numb, my eyes red, hehe.
I am so dead I can't even convince myself to die proper.
>>
>>37884576
A drug is a poison that you get addicted to.

A small amount makes you awake and alert, maybe makes you think faster, basically your body saying oh shit son, there is danger afoot, somethings wrong with us.
A larger amount will slow you down, make you more relaxed, sluggish, sleepy, chill. This is the poison killing you.
A large enough amount in a small enough time, before your anti-poison system (liver mostly) can diffuse it, will end your life or cause permanent harm.

Alcohol fits that, so alcohol is a drug.
>>
File: 1472688928112.jpg (326KB, 1063x752px)
1472688928112.jpg
326KB, 1063x752px
>>37884582
sounds like you need a new job famalam

>>37884569
how do you know if you never tried any
>>
>>37884455
is this bait? Do you realise where you are?

please leave, you obviously don't belong here.
>>
>>37884608
it's absolutely retarded that people think alcohol isn't a drug. you can literally go into a coma and have seizures from alcohol withdrawal if you're a chronic alcoholic
>>
>>37884621
Ironically weed isn't a drug, since it doesn't do any of that. It just fucks with your magnesium reserves, and is time intensive. It ruins your life by making you spend a lot of time not doing anything, and maybe damages your nervous system if you don't supplement magnesium.
>>
>>37884621
>>37884608
>>37884576
this

>>37884569 hey retard, alcohol kills millions per year, MDMA kills 0 per year

really made you think
>>
Summer is the opposite of comfy. Drug users and 3rd worlders need to be culled.
>>
>>37884644
Except if you spend that time chilling with buds then its time well spent relaxing, of course you need to maintain your desires and have time to work.
>>
>>37884653
MDMA is completely safe!!!!*

*frequent side effects include nausea, chills, sweating, blurred vision, dilated pupils, muscle cramps, tight, clenched jaw. overheating, collapse

MDMA, when taken as usual (at dance parties for example) makes you not notice that you are physically exerting yourself, overheating and dehydrating. Your body doesn't alert you to those things via its usual instruments - feeling tired, feeling thirsty, etc - so you continue going and you cause damage to yourself.

Nobody died from MDMA, but a lot of people died from falling and hitting their head, or alcohol poisoning from drinking a bottle at once and not being able to puke, because lol MDMA :D

It prevents you from getting the expected bad effects from doing stupid shit, so you keep doing that stupid shit, and die.
>>
>>37884644
Ironically nothing's a drug.
Everything is just a chemical compound.
>>
>>37884726
A drug is a term with a definition, and that definition fits some chemicals and doesn't fit others.
Stop trying to act smart, you are a moron.
>>
>>37884714
>don't be stupid
there, you can now do drugs
>>
>>37884251
Don't mix MD and coke. Fucking dumbass
>>
>>37884734
But it's such a loose term.
>>
>>37884745
This is true for all drugs, not just MDMA, as the author implied by comparing it to alcohol.
Don't be stupid - you can now drink!
>>
>>37884714
>nausea, chills, sweating, blurred vision, dilated pupils, muscle cramps, tight, clenched jaw. overheating, collapse

You sound like a commercial for old age medication, most of these symptoms are caused by impurities or dosing too heavily, barring the ones caused by sensitivity to temperature, and overexertion due to inhibition of sense of tiredness, blurred vision is the only real side effect here. And its not that bad seeing the most bright, beautiful colors you'll ever see smeared across your slightly worsened vision.

Also, inhibition is always present when inebriated. As long as you stay hydrated, and aren't stupid enough to dance yourself to death, you'll be completely fine. (only considering short term use)

Really stupid would be driving while high, but who takes Molly to drive on it.
>>
>>37884857
>take it to party
>the electricity goes off or your friend feels sick and you have to stop and drive home
>you are now driving while high

people don't drink to drive either, it just happens and when they are high they are too stupid to stop it
>>
>>37884569
Alcohol is the worst drug. It's right up there with heroin and crystal meth.
>>
File: 1491476539007.jpg (138KB, 736x1033px)
1491476539007.jpg
138KB, 736x1033px
>>37884756
why not? they aren't dangerous together
>>
>>37884908
They've fucked up the moment the decided to drive to any kind of party with alcohol etc. I don't drive if there's a chance I'll have one drink. One always can turn into 10.

I drink and do drugs but never drive. I walk to get more if I have to. I order beer delivery that costs $10+ for delivery if I want more alcohol. But I never walk outside and get in my car.

I do make a lot of dumb decisions but not ones that could hurt others.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.