[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do normies win if we kill ourselves?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1490349271690.jpg (24KB, 385x385px)
1490349271690.jpg
24KB, 385x385px
Do normies win if we kill ourselves?
>>
You win if you kill yourself
>>
Yes because we disappear and so do deviant genes
But we also win, too, because the world is left to the normals it was built for and their genes and we are spared it

So the real question is whether or not your spite for the normalslime and your desire to see them lose trumps your desire for peace and to win
>>
File: 1485434862192.jpg (13KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1485434862192.jpg
13KB, 320x320px
>>37883923
no, they lose.

because if we die, who will clean the toilets?
>>
File: IMG_2173.png (2MB, 622x1705px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2173.png
2MB, 622x1705px
>>37883960
>your desire to see them lose trumps your desire
>trumps your desire
>trump
Can you put a spoiler there next time? I don't want to see his name here. It's offensive.
>>
exist to make normies suffer
>>
>>37883923
Not if you kill them first. People always remember the killer but not the victim.
>>
>>37883980
Literally what this guy right here says.
>>
>>37883975
original mexicans
>>
>>37883923
If you kill your enemies, they win
So if we kill ourselves, we win
>>
>>37883928
Is it just a normal day for you to wake up, jump out of bed into your computer chair, then think to yourself...
>I'm just going to say something stupid on the internet
>>
File: Mad.jpg (40KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Mad.jpg
40KB, 500x281px
>>37883923
Pic related is the normie condition relating to robots

And their lives are already meaningless in the grand scheme of things. We are nothing, less relevant than a starving child soldier in Africa
>>
OP what if we kill them all. WAIT A SEC IF ALL NORMIES DIE WOULDN'T THAT MAKE US THE NORMIES ?
>>
>>37883923
They win regardless. If we kill ourselves then they get to virtue signal. If we don't then they get to take their anger out on us.
>>
>>37885389
He's right though. "Triggered" much normie? Fuck off back the virtuebook
>>
No, normalfags win when you're wageslaving for them like a pathetic cuck. The only way to win against normalfags is to be a parasite or to kill yourself. Who is going to flip burgers for Chad if we're all NEET or dead?
>>
>>37883923
No, you will no longer be profitable to them like those NEET outcasts still are.
>>
File: THEYWIN.jpg (3KB, 90x144px) Image search: [Google]
THEYWIN.jpg
3KB, 90x144px
If you kill the normies, they win
>>
No, killing yourself is always an excellent choice.

If you stay alive, sooner or later you'll be forced to play their game
>>
Normies always win no matter what you do.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.