[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

retail stories, but other wageslave jobs also welcome >dad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (124KB, 800x761px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.jpg
124KB, 800x761px
retail stories, but other wageslave jobs also welcome

>dad dead, mom alcoholic
>finish high school and look for job instead college because short on money
>get job at walmart
>few months pass
>girls from my high school class find out im a wageslave
>they go to college
>come to my walmart almost every day, laugh at me, and make me get them all kind of goods, which they dont buy anyway
>cant leave my job
>>
>gas station clerk in the ghetto
>guy comes in almost every day to buy beer and cigarettes (nothing new, probably 50% of my customers i see at least once a week. everyone needs cigs, booze rolling papers etc)
>he's an older man, high and tight haircut, shirt is always tucked in ans he always wears combat boots
>try to make conversation, he speaks very quietly and stammers when i ask him how his day is
>wouldn't look me in the eyes and generally seemed nervous so i figure he might just be an awkward dude
>every time he purchases something he lets me keep the change, usually $2-$8 which is great considering i don't make that much
>continue trying to get to know him and always ask him about his day, figure it's the least i can do since he helps me out a lot despite never really talking to me
>one day after i finish out his transaction see him pull something out of his wallet
>he's handing me an extra $5 bill as a tip
>there's something else in his hand
>it's a picture of a girl, maybe 15, who looks a lot like me, same facial structure, hair, glasses
>he explains its the anniversary of his daughters death and even though it's been almost a decade he still feels pain as raw as when he first found out
>i'm terrible with words but offer my condolences because outliving a child seems like the worst thing a human could experience
>if i was right about her age she wouldn't have been that much older than me right now
>realizes that he's trying to care for me because he probably sees a little of his late daughter when he looks at me
>cry in my car after my shift ends

i actually have a lot of stories, ghetto gas stations are one of the most entertaining places to work especially if you work evenings and overnights like i do. never a boring day there.

also op, fuck those bitches. they're wasting away time doing nothing of consequence while you're gettin money and getting paid. seriously, they sound absolutely pathetic you honestly have to pity them. stay strong fellow wagie
>>
I used to work at a water park owned by the city. Because they technically were government owned, I got hired at 14yo and whatever the federal minimum wage was at the time (the state minimum wage was a few dollars extra). Anyway.
>cooking pizzas
>walk over to walk in fridge for more ingredients and shit
>this old ass lady is following my coworker (Kenny) around
>nobody knew who she was
>Kenny starts to notice and walks in different directions to make sure she's following him
>she keeps rambling about her daughter or some shit under her breath
>he tries to lure her away
>I shit you not she fucking pisses her pants
>it smelled like asparagus or some shit
>he runs outside the back door and she follows
>he runs back inside and blocks the door with empty boxes
>everyone in the kitchen is laughing their asses off
>>
>>37883355
Do you have any other stories, Anon? Also, does that guy still go there?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.