[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>laying in bed at 4 am, doing nothing as usual >feel a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (97KB, 662x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 662x1024px
>laying in bed at 4 am, doing nothing as usual
>feel a weird tickle on my arm, assume its nothing
>feel it again
>get up, turn on the lights and see two bumps on my arm
>see a bed bug crawling away on my sheets
>leave for 8 seconds to get some tissues to kill it
>disappears when I come back
>I've been lying on the cold floor for the last 10 minutes contemplating sealing the room off

FUCK BED BUGS
>>
Sucks to be you. Best option now is to burn down your house.
>>
>>37882866
They suck man, I was not affected by them but had to get an exterminator to get rid of them (and throw away mattresses and bedframes)
>>
>>37882928
OH and forgot the most important thing. FIND THEIR HARBOURAGE SITE!!! I found one hiding right under the heater and you could see a couple adults with white babies, blast that shit away and seal any holes up with wall paste. Never had them since a year later.
>>
I know that feel Anon. I don't have bed bugs but I have a beetle infestation inside of my bed. They have carved out the inside and turned it into their nest. They've been inside for 8 years and I've adjusted to living with larvaes and beetles crawling on me now and then. They invade every single part of the house. They hide under the toilet seat, come up through the sink, come up through the shower drain and eventually when they grow to full size they spread their wings and start flying all over the place. I kill 5+ beetles on my screen every night, sometimes more. Catch them on my pillows often, and I can always see them under my mattress and on the walls. The larvaes can also crawl onto the ceiling and sometimes fall onto me. They bite me often and give me rather big bumps that I can eventually pop. There are hundreds crawling all around the window, under the fridge, under the stove and they conquered an entire room where you can't even walk in anymore without shoes on. The other shower hasn't been used in years due to being taken over as some sort of ecosystem for all kinds of insects. A lot of cockroaches, flees and weird transparent dragonfly looking things I can't identify. They move so fast they jump through time like stop motion and make a weird ka thunk ka thunk sound. Sometimes I catch these weird shrimp looking creatures with striped bodies, antennae, bulging eyes, pinchers, long tails and centipede looking feet that came in from the flood.
>>
>>37882995
>flees
>>
>>37882995
>when your house is stephen king's the mist
Just move
>>
My heart goes out to you.

Do everything the internet says. And don't slack.

I got an exterminator (~500$ for two bedroom apartment). Everything that fit in a garbage bag went in. Either.left it in the bag for over a year, threw in garbage, or put in dryer or wash on very hot.

Kept my mattress but bought a bug proof cover and never opened that cover since exterminator sprayed it.. it's been 2+ years.
>>
>>37882995
Fumigate your entire house. Or burn it to the ground.
>>
>>37883573
>burn it to the ground

Haven't you seen paranormal activity? They will find you again.
>>
>>37882995
God, and I thought I was disgusting because I have moths around my bathroom light
>>
File: anger.png (361KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
anger.png
361KB, 858x725px
>tfw ladybug infestation every winter

Somehow not original
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.