[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2017 >women Is it even unironically worth it anymore?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170622-003251.png (795KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170622-003251.png
795KB, 800x1280px
>2017
>women
Is it even unironically worth it anymore?
>>
>>37882271
i gave up on women thinking it meant something

but the normies kept norming. nothing ever changes. its just one generation after the next doing the exact same things over and over again to infinity and beyond.

no one has ever cared for the robot and the robot has always existed. the only difference is you have the internet now and robots are able to develop their own subculture.

the truth is the world is kind of fucked up. some of us will never make it.
>>
>>37882271
This is what happens when you liberate women.

Reap what you sow.

As for me I'm waiting for robot waifus to completely replace women.
>>
>>37882271
My gf cheated on me, and just a week ago I met a girl who cheated on her boyfriend with me. Thats what they do.
>>
File: CQNko9WWsAAcEGj.jpg (41KB, 600x407px) Image search: [Google]
CQNko9WWsAAcEGj.jpg
41KB, 600x407px
>>37882823
>As for me I'm waiting for robot waifus to completely replace women.
i'm a woman and i'm also waiting for this.
>>
>>37882271
This is more the boyfriend's fault than hers
>yeah I don't mind if you go around fucking others behind my back, it's 2017
what do you expect at that point
>>
>>37882271
What the hell is going on with her face?
We just gonna ignore all that?
>>
>>37882940
Thank you. I thought I was seeing shit. Is she a burn victim? Burn victim girls get to behave this way now?
>>
women are retarded and all but her boyfriend is literally telling her to go fuck other guys because he doesn't care so it's his more his fault not hers
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.