[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oneitis

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1497084142741.jpg (67KB, 1024x962px) Image search: [Google]
1497084142741.jpg
67KB, 1024x962px
>ex gf breaks up with my a month ago
>start to redate
>see redhead girl
>tonight she came over to eat my cooking because I told her I'm good
>eat then play video games
>see her ass and get horny
>tonight's the night
>lay with her and watch tv
>think about my ex gf
>lose interest
>don't do anything
>hug and kiss her goodbye
WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN TO ME? HOW DO I STOP THINKING ABOUT MY EX WHO FUCKING TREATED ME LIKE SHIT?
>>
>>37881909
how fuckign dare you to use that image. you were a normie. you still are a normie. and you need to get OUT
>>
>>37881909
how did you meet this new girl anon?
>>
>>37881972
Work

Talked to her at work then at this work party had the guts to ask her out to apple bees, went to a few movies together. Told her I was a good cook and she came over to eat. She told me tonight she wanted to go to fair some day. So I think she enjoys being with me but, I miss my ex and I don't know why.
>>
>ever had a gf
get the fuck off of /r9k/
>>
>>37882021
You're not over your ex, how long were you and your ex together?
>>
>>37882021
how old are you? im too much of a pussy to ever ask a girl out like that because id be too scared of rejection. also

>applebees
kek. gotta get that 2 for $20 special. are you from the south?
>>
>>37882035
3 months
Truth is I liked being myself around her.
Now it's like I have to act normie. Like we used to bully people on video games, watch tv shows we liked together, fuck to our favorite music together and more. She just changed some day like she stopped caring or doing anything and just tried to fight. She wasn't even my longest girlfriend but, I loved being with her.
>>
>>37882059
I'm19 years old, she's 23 years old.

I'm from the south west.
>>
File: 1476547571491.png (4KB, 449x39px) Image search: [Google]
1476547571491.png
4KB, 449x39px
>>37882110
3 months isn't that long to be honest. I can't really give you any help on how to get over a break up since I was always the one to break up with my girlfriend instead of her with me.
It will pass with time.
>>
>>37881909
>abloo bloo bloo
>have pity on me and my normie problems

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>37882173
>Implying talking to woman is difficult
>>
>>37881909
>ex gf
Stopped reading there. Kill yourself and get the fuck off the board, normie.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.