[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one that see artists and other "popular"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (1MB, 1280x920px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1280x920px
Am I the only one that see artists and other "popular" people on social media as perfect? Like this artist for an example they have literal thousands of followers and I believe in my mind their personal life is perfect and it pisses me off because they are about to make online friends that pretty much helped them get where they are today. It really pisses me off. I'm ready to FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT.
>>
>>37881204
ayo fool why you hate them for? just because they have all that doesn't mean you can get it too
>>
I mean what has this person done to you to make them hate them? Did they say your drawings were shit? C'mon man. Nowadays people hate other people for no reason at all other than because they're "popular".
>>
>>37881269
For some people high school and its mentality never end. Usually the people posting this are also in, or barely out of high school, which makes it understandable to some degree.
>>
>>37881218
>>37881269
They piss me off because they have all these internet friends and no doubt a circle jerk, while me? I don't have nobody but this shitty place. Literal cancer website because I don't have no one else to talk to. But this fucking bitch gets to do whatever she wants and people will eat that shit up, like I said I bet there personal life is great too. Family doesn't give her flank for the little things she does or what her hobbies consist of.
>>
>>37881347
im sure nobodies personal life is perfect anon i think youre looking too deep into this
>>
>>37881306
>For some people high school and its mentality never end.
explain
>>
>>37881347
>I don't have nobody but this shitty place. Literal cancer website because I don't have no one else to talk to.
Why don't you just leave or something? You don't have to be here you know.
>>
Hmmm, maybe you could become popular on the internet if you learned how to become some kind of artist, and maybe you would have the internet friends that you want.

Just a wild stab in the dark. It sounds like you'd much rather be resentful that people other than you get attention though.
>>
>>37881426
Where? I don't have no where to go, crip chan is too slow my impatient ass. Other chans are dead and using social media like Twitter I'll be pretty much be yelling in the air.
>>
>>37881396
To me the whole "chad, stacy, alpha, beta, omega" thing feels very "high school". Dividing the world in the popular kids and the nerds, the jocks and the geeks, it's extremely juvenile.

I mean the OP hates the popular kids, because they are popular. It's a very narrow way of viewing life, failing to imagine the lives of others as those of actual human beings with successes and failures, much like your own. But then again, many people on this board are in the teens or early twenties, when this type of thinking is more common.
>>
>>37881472
>many people on this board are in the teens or early twenties, when this type of thinking is more common.
as opposed to being in mid twenties to thirties? I still feel at that age people are still hateful and classify people in those categories due to their faliure in life.
>>
File: image.png (938KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
938KB, 1280x853px
>>37881472
I wouldn't say they are super popular but their up there with other jap artists on pixiv, I've befriended some on there but I don't talk to them much but seeing her getting the more attention really is off putting.
>>
File: image.jpg (138KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138KB, 800x1200px
another person that pisses me off is Anzu, she makes it look like her social and personal life is amazing.
>>
>>37881501
Oh absolutely, that's what I meant above when I said some people get stuck in this way of thinking. I want to believe that most people start having more nuanced views on life by that point and the ones that get stuck are the outliers, many of which like to gather on this board.
>>
>>37881583
dont anzu she is good
>>
>>37881598
>I want to believe that most people start having more nuanced views on life by that point
What do you mean?
>>
Being popular on the internet and being a nobody irl would be more crushing. Having all these people complimenting and showing adoration for you through a screen while no one cares about you or even treats you nice in your life would be sad because you're used to being put on a pedestal in your own domain but outside you're still a loser.
>>
>>37881644
By nuanced views on life I mean the habit of imagining life, yourself and other people as actual complex human beings, complete with strengths, weaknesses, success and failures.
There's no such thing as a chad as they are often imagined on here, this almost supernatural being of perfection that every single woman wants to sleep with. That's a huge simplification. Similarly, there is no such thing as a beta, or omega or something. Even the most socially awkward person has some strengths and the ability to find happiness. These views are needlessly black and white, while, in my experience, the world is a lot more like shades of gray.

No one on this planet is happy all the time, and imagining others as such and then feeling bitter jealousy over this is a great way to prevent yourself from ever seeking (and thus finding) any happiness yourself.
>>
File: image.png (264KB, 879x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
264KB, 879x900px
>>37881711
I bet you this artist doesn't feel that way because even in IRL her parents and acquaintances treat her good. In fact if she were well known on here all these robots would've been orbiting her more than what she has now.
>>
>>37881736
I see what you mean anon, that's why most of these popular people like OP is talking about seem like they're perfect but it's because they don't want to share their negative side. Whenever you go on somebody's social media you see it's mostly positive, since being negative is something that pushes people away. It's something most people online don't look through.
>>
>>37881750
anon calm down maybe she's not all that great like you think she is.
>>
>>37881788
exactly, nobody wants to listen to negative bullshit on social media. At the end of the day, social media is a marketing platform for you own brand, especially if you have something riding on that (such as your art career). I wouldn't expect Pepsi to post about how well Coke is doing and it's making their CEO really depressed. They just pretend they're the nr 1 brand, because that's how marketing is done.

The fact that OP falls for that shows he cannot see through what is a common human trait: show the positive, hide the negative. The negative is something you share with those close to you, because it's when you can be vulnerable.
>>
>>37881750
I bet she still wishes she was someone else or better/ more attractive in some way.
>>
>>37881995
I bet you wish you were someone else or better/ more attractive in some way.
>>
>>37882007
of course I do, everyone has insecurities is my point. Despite how perfect people may appear to be they all have some kind of underlying issues eating away at them, when rich and famous people kill themselves it's easy to say that they are stupid because from an outside perspective they have everything anyone could ever dream of but those small imperfections tore their whole "perfect" life apart.
>>
>>37882057
yeah but ur a butt
>>
>>37882087
I take that as a compliment, I very much enjoy butts.
>>
File: 1490606562677.jpg (107KB, 1087x680px) Image search: [Google]
1490606562677.jpg
107KB, 1087x680px
>>37881204
From my perspective these artists are gods.
>>
>>37882108
it was meant as one. I bet ur butt is cute *blushes*
>>
>>37882134
>>37882108
>>37882087
>>37882057
>>37882007
>>37881995

Jesus christ, samefagging this hard. Normie get out
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.