[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fuck off

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

File: fembot.png (70KB, 250x182px) Image search: [Google]
fembot.png
70KB, 250x182px
>Femanons
>Femanon here
>Fembot here
fuck off
why do you feel the need to tell everyone your sex?
obviously it is for attention, most of you post like you are new
this is an anonymous board for a reason. i don't want to know your sex i don't need to know your sex.
fuck off
>>
Oh sweetie that's adorable.... you're just another beta virgin you have control on my board
>>
>>37880081
reply again once you learn english
>>
>>37880060
i agree. calm down tho you sound emotionally invested
>>
>>37880060

Reminder they were all born with penis and probably still have them and even if they don't a inside out penis isn't a real vagina and they don't have ovaries or fallopian tubes and still have a Y chromosome
>>
>>37880125
>you sound emotionally invested
I used love it here, but now I can only watch as this place turns into 4chan themed twitter
of course I am emotionally invested
>>
>>37880081
this board IS beta virgins, newfag
>>
>>37880060
Fembot here. It's for attention you dipsbit.
>>
Femanon here. I just wanted everyone to know I have a vagina. Now that the mandatory genital discussion is out of the way, why don't we talk about your desire to transition to the superior sex?
>>
>>37880226
>fembot
stop

of course that's not oreg
>>
>>37880260
Fembot here. See how well it works?
>>
File: 1496549276332.jpg (86KB, 824x812px) Image search: [Google]
1496549276332.jpg
86KB, 824x812px
>>37880060
god damn this is what i was trying to tell people

good job bro for figuring it out
>>
I wonder how many fembots there are for every attention whore...
>>
>>37880316
>good job bro for figuring it out
I think most people figured this out a long time ago and left to wizchan or something else
most of the good posters left, and what is left is a facade of the original culture
>>
File: chug siracha.png (23KB, 245x265px) Image search: [Google]
chug siracha.png
23KB, 245x265px
>>37880060
Thank you.
People just need to be okay with whatever gender you are, it doesn't affect your post.
Same with any post randomly ending with discord imo, if we want to talk to you we should do it on here.
>>
>>37880380
>People just need to be okay with whatever gender you are
there is a reason people seperate boys and girls for so many things
when the two sexes mix, any productive discussion that is happening devolves into one
sex trying to grab the other sex's attention. so people need to not KNOW whatever gender you are.
>>
File: 1496292997498.jpg (67KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496292997498.jpg
67KB, 854x480px
>>37880445
i agree but also what the fuck does mentioning that your a girl do for the conversation

nothing its just brings attention to you

>attention is ok!!! dont you guys want attention??

the attention you whores crave is from dominant men who you hope to find on here, which is what this board IS NOT FOR
>>
>>37880445
See I agree partially, but I think that they can get along fine, you can know what the other person is but it doesn't need to be what you're talking about.
I dunno if I'm making sense here but like people need to talk more through posts and not through the people behind them.
That's what I think anyway
>>
>>37880519
>you can know what the other person is but it doesn't need to be what you're talking about
>people need to talk more through posts and not through the people
you are right, and most people can just ignore it,
but if you announce you are a girl people are inevitably going to react to that
thats why I think its best if no one knows

>>37880488 (checked)
>the attention you whores crave is from dominant men who you hope to find on here, which is what this board IS NOT FOR
I think they are just desperate for attention and try to get it anyway they can
>>
If someone mentioned that they were a guy you wouldn't care. For example if someone made a post about their dick itching you wouldn't care but if a girl made one about her vagina itching you would sperg out about it. Also, what's wrong with wanting attention? Thats natural, everyone likes attention whether you admit it or not.
>>
>>37880692
>what's wrong with wanting attention?
attention for the sake of it is a pointless endevour that children and women and faggots do
>Thats natural, everyone likes attention whether you admit it or not.
you obviously don't understand the culture here
why are you coming to our board and telling us how we should behave? just leave
>>
>>37880739
>our board
You still never told me whats wrong with wanting attention.
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1HnYlpKs61q
>>
>>37880781
>You still never told me whats wrong with wanting attention.
wanting attention for nothing in particular, just for the sake of it, is a childish emotion
it does not produce anything, it does not contribute to anything
all it can do is derail interesting discussion with "look at me"
>>
>>37880827
But what is wrong with it? Alot of the things people do out of enjoyment you could say are pointless if you really wanted to, but it isn't pointless if they get enjoyment or pleasure out of it.
>>
male anon here and I gree op
>>
>>37880803
I'm not going to listen to you
whatever it is, post it as text or it isn't important
>>
>>37880856
Do you actually believe anything here is important? Nobody on here has important things to say, it's all pointless but it's for fun/enjoyment.
>>
>>37880853
Where's OP to call out this guy for telling us their gender?!?!?!??!
>>
>>37880803
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0npchPHYQaK
>>
>>37880912
Post roastie vagina or go
>>
>>37880852
>But what is wrong with it
I just explained to you twice
nothing is "wrong" with wanting attention, this just isn't the place
go to social media or better yet outside for that
>>37880890
not important, just interesting
>>37880912
pretty sure it was an attempt at irony
>>
its 2:00
i have class soon, so i'm off for my 5 hours of sleep
someone keep the thread for me, or let it die, it doesn't matter
>>
>>37880933
>this isn't the place
By what grounds? Why would you go onto a board where people are allowed to want attention then complain about it. If you truly don't care to hear people's genders on this board, you wouldn't be posring about it.
>>
>>37880968
>btw i have class and i need to get my sleep :(
Attention whore
>>
>>37880923
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1MV9LTNF8DR

>he actually said irregardless
>the meme is real
>>
>>37880923
>eating his mic
>irregardless
>>
>>37881039
>>37881079
shut up man you cant fool chad
>>
>>37881141
lmao if you're on /r9k/ you're certainly no Chad, Neckie.
>>
File: man.jpg (15KB, 304x440px) Image search: [Google]
man.jpg
15KB, 304x440px
>>37881279
same can apply to you except your a trap and not a woman
>>
>>37881297
They never claimed to be a chad, NECKIE :)
>>
>>37881316
but you claim to be a woman even though you arent
>>
what if sometimes it's context-relevant?
>>
>>37880060
Sometimes it proves a point, most of the time it's in a spoiler at the end of the post to get special treatment
>>
>>37880060
tits or gtfo

btw what the fuck that's not enough to warrent a post anymore? /b/ really did go to shit what in the fuck where is moot?
>>
>>37881352
When did I claim to be a woman you dunce? I'm not the vocaroo anon.
>>
File: amu shcutmer.png (1MB, 1280x826px) Image search: [Google]
amu shcutmer.png
1MB, 1280x826px
>>37881605
why do you whiteknight for women

>inb4 i just have a natural feeling to protect them
>inb4 i want to have women in my life
>inb4 i respect women
>>
>>37880060
>be me
>be larping
>fembot here ama
>>
Almost every single thread that's started with the word fembot in the OP is started just to bait actual females into the thread so guys can beg to be their gfs. That's why half the "fembot feels" threads are started with obvious bait, it keeps it bumped until actual women come along and start talking, then it's just guys pretending they're the girls perfect match until the thread dies with 450 posts and 97 unique IP's.
>>
>>37881838
I just stopped posting in them altogether, they got worse and worse so complaining about actual problems in them isn't worth it for the no one caring if it's not arguable and the 20 guys screaming if it at all is.
>>
>>37881838

You really underestimate attention whoriness of females. Many of those threads are actually started by 'fembots'. This board is so weird.
>>
>>37880201
holy shit the "fembot" wreckage has begun
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.