[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Occultism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: hermes.jpg (106KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
hermes.jpg
106KB, 350x350px
Are any robots interested in Occultism? I know some of us our fascinated by philosophy and history, and the literature the occult has produced is extremely fascinating to learn about. Who here practices/reads into occultism?
>>
shit, I meant are*
>>
im interested in it but im just too lazy to read anything or meditate or whatever
>>
>>37879685

'Occult' is lots of things, m'eight. It's like saying "Do you believe in religion".
>>
me like magic
>>
I played with tarot cards once, they were pretty accurate
>>
>>37880504
about predicting the future, i do want to say that about a week ago as i was driving to the store, i got a strong feeling that i would meet an old one eyed man by a food sampling stand by the deli section of the store. exactly that happened too. i think it was just amazing how that played out exactly like i thought it would.
>>
i'm an occult master, studied 20+ years. But, anyone worth a shit isnt going to teach you anything. People who study a long time hate actually teaching anything valuable to the 'profane'
>>
>>37879685
/x/ is the place to go.

The Ape of Thoth has a wonderful library
>>
>>37879685
I'm interest. Are there any especially recommended books or articles or should i just use google?
>>
>>37880793

start with the Secret Teachings of All Ages,
>>
>>37880812
Rad, i'll on it. thanks
>>
>>37880793
https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ
>>
>>37880961
Holy shit dude, thanks. This should keep me busy for a bit
>>
>>37880991
Happy learning! There are many different paths in the occult world!
>>
>>37881012

lots of paths, but only One end goal worth finding.

And then you find it, and then what, you call yourself a 'god' and pat yourself on the back, i dont think it was a waste of time that i solved the big thing, but it definitely isnt going to open any doors to success in this world.

Personally , looking back , all the time i put into it probably would of been better spent learning financial shit. And, then if you still have an interest in the occult going from there.
>>
>>37881195
You found the secret of being and it can't help you in the slightest?

Not surprising, actually.
>>
occultism just reminds me of druggie girls who identify as witches and have satanic tattoos and vote bernie sanders
>>
>>37881223

i could tell you the great big mystery in about 10 minutes, i wont but i could. If i did it would in no way improve your life. It might improve your life spiritually. But, no magic genies are going to pop up to start granting wishes.

If you are a good speaker/writer you might be able to write books and go on speaking tours. I'm not good at either of those,
>>
>>37881318
>vote bernie sanders

that's hot
>>
>>37881407
If you aren't going to tell us the great big mystery, then at least show us where to look so we're able to find it ourselves.
>>
>>37881437

Start with reading everything EVERYTHING by Manly P Hall.

Then read the Gospel of Thomas, no i dont care if you are or arent a Chrsitian.

Then, study planet Saturn in the occult.

And in that order.
>>
>>37881541
Will do, thanks

dsiofjoasjbnoo
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.