[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys do on your birthdays?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1432081673768.png (326KB, 561x590px) Image search: [Google]
1432081673768.png
326KB, 561x590px
What do you guys do on your birthdays?
>>
realize it's my birthday

then my age goes up by 1
>>
Buy a number of beers equal to my age and drink as many as I can before I pass out.
>>
Debate whether I should let people know or not.

Sadly true.
>>
File: 1487531616179.jpg (82KB, 1024x736px) Image search: [Google]
1487531616179.jpg
82KB, 1024x736px
Wish the day would be over already because I hate the attention
>>
previous age+1
>>
>wake up around noon
>browse imageboards and watch youtube videos
>eat whenever i have to
>pee whenever i have to
>poo whenever i have to
>go to sleep around 3 am
>>
Shitpost on /r9k/. Really, all I do.
>>
Didn't see another 'human' the last time it came around, likely will do the same apart from hanging out with granny. She's visiting next month. If I'm scheduled to wagecuck, I'll go ahead & wagecuck just like any other day.

I like how it is now, another day just with returning a few polite texts and emails, rather than being forced to do whatever someone else wanted to do when I was younger, but I'd rather it not happen at all. Literally what is the point of holidays when you've never had a gf?
>>
order a pizza
cry a lot
tie the noose and stand in front of it for a while
maybe play video games
>>
I visit my grandmother,take us both out to eat at this chinese restaurant that me and her have been going to for the last 8 years and then go home and masturbate over the cute females that work there. There sang me happy birthday once. Good times.
>>
I attempt to pretend that it isn't my birthday and do regular routine as regular and non-birthday like as possible. Also i don't answer my phone. Family will call. I don't want to talk. So i let them leave messages and then I send them an email in thanks later that evening.
>>
>>37878968
>What do you guys do on your birthdays?

sit around browsing /r9k/
Reflect on my life so far
Think about my earlier birthdays as a child in middle school

Feel mildly sad and sentimental
>>
I get drunk, eat pizza, and wonder if mummy will bake me a cake or not.
>>
>>37878968
Nothing out of the ordinary, play vidya or masturbate. Realize I'm done year closer to my death.
>>
I go to the lake my dad would take me to as a child and feed ducks. It was so much simpler back then. I look at all the happy couples and wonder if I should murder them.
>>
File: co.jpg (64KB, 765x576px) Image search: [Google]
co.jpg
64KB, 765x576px
Smoke weed, watch anime and eat twizzlers.
>>
>>37878968
cry a lot, another year that i could'n kill myself
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.