[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A cute gril looks towards your direction, what DO you DO?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: 1496458294806.jpg (898KB, 1080x1328px) Image search: [Google]
1496458294806.jpg
898KB, 1080x1328px
A cute gril looks towards your direction, what DO you DO?
>>
Put my head down and try to ignore it by going on my phone so it looks like I'm busy
>>
Wave and say high if I'm close enough
>>
>>37878086
Puff my chest out, turn to my left and stare intently into this distance. Cough or grunt to get her attention. Prepare a smile but try and make it seem like I just smile alot because I'm a happy, sociable guy. Catch her eye, look away before she does. Another day, another victory.
>>
Check behind me to see what she's looking at
>>
File: 1497924205855.jpg (35KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497924205855.jpg
35KB, 1280x720px
I act in some autistic weird way
>>
Look in 7 other directions
>>
>>37878154
thanks for the advice, johnny bravo.
>>
instenctively look away. then realize i need to look back. look back at here.

i dont do that with girls, i do it with every human being. be it kids,people i know,dad,mom,relatives,random people.
>>
>>37878086
REEEEEEEE at her and tell her she's ugly for not looking like a fourth grader with D cub breasts like in the animes
>>
>>37878383
not funny. gtfo normie.
>>
File: th (26).jpg (6KB, 250x212px) Image search: [Google]
th (26).jpg
6KB, 250x212px
>>37878086
Turn around and realize that she ia looking at Chad over my shoulder.
>>
>>37878086
look away disinterested like I always do or if they catch me really off guard look away slightly awkwardly
>>
>>37878086
Make eye contact and smile. If she smiles back, maybe go talk to her.
>>
>>37878086
I was lifting with my buddy and we were checking out this qt and I think she saw us looking at her, and she kept looking back at me. How do I start a conversation with a girl I don't know? Especially if it's in a non social setting like the gym?
>>
>>37878485
Ayo. Holy up. Uhh, wan sum dick?

Thank me later.
>>
>>37878086
If I'm sitting down, glance at her then look back at my phone till she approaches and then we speak.
>>
Pee myself. If my pheromones and her pheromones match up with hers via scent, we will immediately develop a bond together that'll last a lifetime.
>>
>>37878546
>2017
>not dipping jeans in the urinal for good luck
>>
>>37878086
Immediately look down or at phone. I'm literally incapable of looking at pretty girls. It's like I cut a step out. I know I can't talk to them so if i just look away immediately they can know what an autistic beta I am the second they see me. Now I don't have to worry about looking retarded. I win again slut.
>>
>>37878617
Sex is hot, you should try it.
>>
This is the IT department and I'm sure your need go somewhere else. Where you need go?
>>
File: IMG_0018.jpg (79KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0018.jpg
79KB, 700x700px
>>37878434
>Turn around and realize she is looking at Chad over my shoulder
Too fucking real
>>
>>37878086
Probably get a boner desu
>>
>>37878086
Awkwardly look away and pretend not to notice. Suddenly reconsider and look back, but accidentally look right at her chest instead of at her face and look away again embarrassed.
>>
>>37878086
Look behind me to see what she's actually looking at.
>>
>>37878086
smile say s'up smile and be on my way
>>
>>37878086
Probably just walk past her unless she speaks to me

Am I alpha?
>>
>>37878086
Look at her get flustered, look at what she is looking at. Forget how to walk and autisticly stumble past.
>>
Look directly at her and decide if she is trying to steal my soul. If so, I begin manually encrypting my thoughts. If not, I just look away.
>>
>>37878086
it depends on how is my mood that day, but what i would normally do is >>37878191
and if she's looking at me, then look at her until one of us looks away embarrased.
>>
tell her i just had heaps of "upsexy"
she asks "whats upsexy"
tell her this is the first time a woman's ever spoken to me
>>
>>37878086

Look straight ahead or off to the side.

Fucking hate it when that happens.
>>
>>37878086
Un-fucking-ironically, get nervous, look away, ignore it, then spend the rest of the night berating myself for it.

>last night
>out on town, walking home
>see oneitis in corner about to part ways with a friend
>oneitis and I live on the same street
>If I play this right I could walk her home
>girl_fear_engaged.mpg
>walk fast as fuck
>say "hello" as I pass them
>they reply back
>don't stop
>curse at myself the whole evening

How can I stop being afraid of women?
>>
>>37879816
Exposure therapy.
Keep forcing yourself into situations where you have to interact with them i.e. bars, cafes, parties, even visiting a park and conversing with people
>>
>>37878971
>sex is hit
I fucking hate being hot. I'll stick to activities that can be refered to as tepid. You can go ahead and temperature cuck yourself, but I'm degreepilled, faggot.
>>
>>37879973
>Exposure therapy.

>Get exposed to more hot women
>Keep getting rejected
>Self esteem dives
>Now associate hot women with pain
>>
look at floor and quickly walk away
>>
>>37878086
look at her then turn around real quick until she leaves my vicinity
>>
I have been doing this thing recently where I look JUST to the left or right of attractive women's faces. Like I will see them for a second in the distance or when they get on the train but from then on I will focus on something say 10 inches to the left or right of their eyes.

The great thing is that because I'm still looking in their general direction i can tell when they look back at me and are about to get disgusted in realising I'm looking at them, but then get slightly offended because I'm not looking at them.

JFL at roasties.
>>
>>37878086
Turn 360 degrees and walk the opposite direction, of course..
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.