[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are your families? Did they emotionally abuse you? I just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1479268108750.jpg (32KB, 480x412px) Image search: [Google]
1479268108750.jpg
32KB, 480x412px
How are your families?
Did they emotionally abuse you?
I just had a moment with my mother, she was doing her "my feelings are hurt for no reason so i'm gonna deny the favor you where right in the middle of doing, gonna destroy some objects and then i'm gonna give up on doing something good for myself to make you feel bad" routine.
I grabbed her, forced her to stop, told her this family and her are gonna make me kill myself, i knelled on the ground crying and shaking and asked her, if she loves me, why does she do these things, instead of getting the result i wanted, hearing that she's sorry and loves me, i only had her tantrum be shorter length and her feeling countered and foiled.
She still took the opportunity to say she's no longer going to see the dentist about her ongoing dental treatment.
I just want to die, i want it so much, everyday, all day long.
>>
You don't even have a psycho tier mother my dude. Breaking down and crying like that broke through to her human side. My parents would laugh at me and call me a faggot if I did something like that. In fact my mother told earlier that I was "Disgusting in every way" and I laughed in her face.
>>
>>37878082
She sounds like one of those venomous snakes that poison the conversation in the most shady, unaccusable way. Become independent, shell have no power over you, you can still give her the benefit of the doubt without her being able to manipulate you because "you're her son" and she's an innocent old woman
>>
>>37878169
Sorry man, they sound insufferable.
>>
>>37878174
Yeah, i gotta leave and let her rot in her bad life choices, it's just that i'm feeling very emotional right now.
Nobody in this world would hug me and say "i love you" if i cried, not even my own mother.

>>37878169
amazing, how do you stand it?
>>
>>37878210
well I'm also a piece of shit, it's not like I'm delusional enough to sit here and think they are completely at fault. My theory is that none of them are worth going to jail for so it just isn't worth it to confront them in any way
>>
Make them pay for what they did.
Show them how much they underestimated you.
Be ruthless.
Turn your sadness and self pitty into anger and destrucion.
Now go out and show everyone who has ever wronged you, how big of a mistake they made.
>>
>>37878268
I'm fucking dead inside my dude. I went to my uncles funeral the other day and watched all my relatives cry and I felt absolutely nothing. I had to feign sadness so as to not offend the bereaved,

>>37878306
This might come off as edgy but that's EXACTLY the mentality you need to move on. That hurt and pain? Hone it, once it is focused it becomes a godly rage that will keep you sharp 24/7. I sleep maybe four hours a night at most and my anger keeps me going, it's the closest thing to godly wrath any human will ever experience
>>
>>37878362
I turn my rage into weightlifting.
I went from barely lifting a 135 deadlift into a 405 desflit in about a year.
I hone it all too. I want EVERYONE who has every wronged me to pay. They will look at me and wish they treated me better, and if in any way someone asks for mercy, none will be delivered.
>>
Now i went to check on her and there she is crying, i'm sure she'll do something stupid in retaliation to today's event or maybe even something drastic, maybe she'll kill herself and i'll get to live with it. Maybe she'll leave a self a little not passive aggressively blaming it on me, wouldn't surprise me in the least.
Now i need to sleep, wake up early for a useless internship and find the will and focus to right my final essay so i can get a degree and find a job.
Sounds very likely that i'll fail and slit my wrists before long.
>>37878362
I feigned sadness at my absent father's funeral.
I'm not angry, i'm hurt, i just wish i was dead.
>>
>>37878082
all my family hates me, im a piece of shit so i thinks its ok neet atm and a useless garbage too
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.