[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Run

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 20.png (163KB, 977x1400px) Image search: [Google]
20.png
163KB, 977x1400px
This website fucks with your head in a serious way, so many people come here for one reason for another and those that stay always end up fucked in the head in some way. When i first started visiting this site when i was in high school i was autistic but still able to talk to both males and females without a problem. Nowadays I struggle to relate to my only remaining friend who I am slowly distancing myself from. This website has over time manipulated my fetishes until they were something a younger me would be absolutely horrified at. it's fucked me up socially and mentally. What changes has this website made to you people?
>>
>>37878016
>had hope
>don't

I'll take constant numbness over sporadic optimism with intermittent suffering.
>>
>>37878016
somebody looks like they need some Party Rock
>>
>>37878016
It is possible to heal if you can quit! I fell for the jew/nazi meme very hard when it first came out but I managed to get it out of my system. However that was only one out of a lot of derangements and it is very overwhelming. Sometimes I think if I was somewhere else I could get swept up in it and forget this place and things related to it, but then when I am somewhere else I either have this bitter outlook or am understimmed by the lack of (You) rushes and it prevents me from appreciating where I am.

God damnit, it shouldn't be possible to become fucked in the head.
>>
File: 1497998522639.jpg (58KB, 960x542px) Image search: [Google]
1497998522639.jpg
58KB, 960x542px
>>37878016
you just need to leave. don't concern yourself with us. those of us that stay here; belong here.

the ones that have a chance and feel upset looking at this board don't belong and will leave. those that need the closure of this place wil stay because they need this.

this place is good because it lets you know that it is ok to have anger, it is healthy to have hatred, as long as it doesn't consume you which it wont. so many people think you need to be this fucking happy or content person every second but it's not good for you, it's not healthy. many people meed to get angry, and we are them. we need to get angry, to swear, to curse entire genders, races and religions even if it's just online.

/pol/ is unhealthy becasue it literally just breeds bad behaviour and makes someone feel justified in being a bad person. all we want on /r9k/ is to vent. I'm not claiming I "get" this place, I just know I'm ok with everything that goes on and I feel at home ad at peace browsing. I'm not the ultimate robot, I'm just a robot that feels connected, and this is just my perspective

now fuck off normie.
>>
>>37878016
Not much. I like anime now and I found a number of video games that I really like that I would never have found otherwise. I live alone and sometimes end up wasting hours here because I have nothing to do otherwise so eh this website may have fucked over my sense of time management.

My fetishes were always fucked from the very beginning and this place may have actually tamed them. I still have only three friends who have been around since I started coming here. I still can have a normal conversation with people, but I never really enjoy it, like I always have.
>>
>>37878182
Literally the sweetest thing ever said on /r9k/
>>
These posts annoy me. 4chan has done nothing but good for me. It only fucks you up if you're baby-tier impressionable
>>
>>37878016
I was starting to get happy again. Thought i had an identity for myself. I am a normie but alot of the pain and loneliness embodied in this board i really feel. I dont know what to do. i feel like a half breed.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.