[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you even come here anymore?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

Why do you even come here anymore?
>>
File: K1.webm (2MB, 1920x1040px) Image search: [Google]
K1.webm
2MB, 1920x1040px
No fucking idea, this place is a cesspool.

I've discovered some other chans but they are so fucking slow.
>>
Sometimes I just want to wallow in self-pity until I feel better for the day. Other times I try to help people lost in life who want advice on how to change.

But, most of the time, it's because I don't have friends and I find a board filled with lonely people comforting.
>>
>>37877734
Well, why the fuck not?
There are some interesting stories and other kind of threads posted from time to time.
>>
hard-coded pattern
>>
>>37877949
hello new friend
Ii's obvious you've only been here for 3 days
>>
>>37877834
Is that from Memories of Murder? Haven't seen that flick in a while
>>
>>37878050
Who's Ii?
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.u1 (1).jpg (137KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.u1 (1).jpg
137KB, 800x800px
>>37878050
>hello new friend
>is a phoneposter
Fucking Kek. You are the cancer killing this board.
>>
I don't anymore unless I have a really weird question which I can't ask anyone IRL (Whether it be sex or social ques) .

This place is a fucking echo chamber hell hole and I've had to call a help line twice when I was active here.

I know it's probably a shitty normie answer, but you really have to do other shit that distances you from sex and romance, being angry does nothing and there's several things that you can do that don't involve women at all. We're all ugly and women are all shallow, that's how things have been and that's how they'll always be.

I occupy my time with intensive language studying (Through both language apps and shitpositing on the /int/ general of said tongue) and it keeps my rage at bay. My tiny dick and 1/10 appearance has never gotten in the way of my hobby, and you guys should also pick one that doesn't.
>>
This place, it just doesn't matter to me anymore

Catalog is total shit.
>>
>>37877734
For the past few months I've been slowly browsing this board less and less because of the shitty /soc/-tier bullshit. But now that the mods have finally started enforcing the damn rules, I may browse here more.
>>
because there are people here I can talk to anonymously and it has people who've been on here longer then say /b/

I think it's mainly the topics that get discussed, but no that can't be it, I close most threads now.

I think it's because the bar is set so low even someone like me can make semi good posts.
>>
File: 1496937468698.jpg (42KB, 393x360px) Image search: [Google]
1496937468698.jpg
42KB, 393x360px
Because I had the time of my life back before the invasion.(2 to 3 years ago) Maybe one day the normalfags will leave and the good times return.
>>
Other than my professional interactions with my coworkers, this board is my entire social life.
>>
You misfits are the only people I can socialize with
>>
>tfw people used to joke about being trapped
it was true for some of us.
for some of us this is our hell.
>>
I try not to...my therapist says it's bad for me, puts a bunch of bad ideas in my head. Sometimes I feel very sad though and I feel like crying and you guys help me through that.
>>
Because this is the only social interaction I've got left
>>
>>37878624
sounds like you should ditch your psychologist and just let us cure you :)
>>
File: 1494825469521.gif (924KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1494825469521.gif
924KB, 500x281px
>>37877837
>>37878463
>>37878506
Same here. This board and a few other boards I go to are the only times I get to socialize with other anons. Also, it's pretty comfy browsing this place at night.
>>
>>37877734
Sometimes there are very sincere and thought-provoking conversations when you wade past the pessimism, stupid memes, self-pity, and general dickery of /r9k/. And sometimes it actually is really fucking funny.
>>
>>37878639
Damn. Idk why but that gif just fills me with so many sad feels.
>>
There's nowhere else to go, I guess.
>>
For the sake of oreganooily originality
>>
Some small hope that I can find someone on here that seems interesting and isn't a trap.
>>
>>37877734

it's still fun sometimes.

...at about the same rate it always has been, come to think of it.
>>
>>37877734
To watch the destruction of a place I once called home
>>
>>37877734
Because I have no where else to go, besides, even if I did I want to leave I'd probably just come back. only escape from this hell is death.
>>
>>37877734
To see bad threads get posted and get replies anyway, and watch the good ones not. Like when an OP posts a thumbnail of a character that is unrecognizable to the culture of the board, 4chan, chan sites in general, an image that conveys no real message, doesn't say pic unrelated when he posts it even, and has no chan filename also, even, but still gets responses with about as basic of a question you could ask, and as asinine question for it being a pointless question to ask, and then the faggot gets replies. Uncreative, inane, and retarded, it's what I keep coming back to shift through so the occasional good threads are worth it.
>>
Because I like to laugh as sad NEETs. Admit it. So do you.
>>
File: melancholy.jpg (152KB, 1920x1187px) Image search: [Google]
melancholy.jpg
152KB, 1920x1187px
It's the only place I find people who I can relate to. Misery loves company.
>>
I like reading people's raw, unfiltered thoughts and opinions. So many topics and conversations would never happen in person. It's all so interesting when you stop and think about it. I've written things here I've never told anyone else.
>>
>>37879275
It's better than being a frogposter
>>
I only come here every few months out of boredom or curiosity. I try to stay away so the negativity of this place doesn't rub off on me. What set off the "no pictures of yourself" thing?
>>
Any tips on what to do on my phone instead of this? I'm always on my phone at work and I know not what else to do.
>>
>>37877734
To try and give advice and help people improve their situation like I managed to do. Also to shitpost.
>>
Fembot here. I come for the attention
>>
I mean there are still good threads on r9k occasionally. You can usually tell if a thread is good or not just from looking at it on the catalog
>>
>>37877734
I kinda exhausted my option to choose a decent board since 4chan is now different to what I used to experience daily while posting many years ago. I find /r9k/ to be the closest to what was old /b/ (without the NSFW part) to this day. It's like a giant pile of shit but that contain occasionally a good thread once in a blue moon. It is the closest of what remain from the ancient internet since everything now is a bastardized version of a forum or some kind of social network garbage that force us to have an account in order to post shit. I like the idea of a time when the internet was based around anonymity and talking to people in IRC clients and such. It is what I knew growing up using the internet from day 1 and seeing the rise of modern form of networking kinda destroyed the feel of what used to be the world wide web. As for 4chan as an whole, I always managed to be there since long ago. So it is not something that I might quit until the place is completely overrun by Redditor or shills of any kind. Most board has gone downhill in quality from many years of shitpost but I still have nostalgia from this place so I always found a way to come back here. Mainly for the feels and stories.
>>
for the omegle threads duh
>>
Because it's my best, though terrible, chance of finding some reflection of something genuine about myself that I can respect or understand.
>>
>Threads of people sharing anecdotes.
>Threads about creating things so I can get some feedback on my creative works.
That's about it. There's too much regurgitation of the same threads and shitty memes.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.