[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw graduate HS tomorrow

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0316.jpg (20KB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0316.jpg
20KB, 218x218px
>tfw graduate HS tomorrow
>>
>>37877556
good work :) i failed it two years in a row
>>
So what? Don't you have any plans for the future?
>>
Your life gets exponentially worse the day after tomorrow. Welcome to adulthood
>>
>>37877556
Kill yourself at graduation. Life only gets worse. If you kill yourself at graduation, at least people will remember you.
>>
Look on the bright side: you never have to see any of those people again.
>>
>>37877556
congrats op. If you end up going to college and don't fuck it up you can meet some pretty cool people
>>
>>37877590
Nope. im probably just gonna be a degen neet
>>
>>37877556
Congrats anon

it's an expected milestone but it's an achievement nonetheless

I have to agree with the other anons though, no matter how bad your life is high school was, chances are life gets worse for you.

Realize that high school is to some extent a monitored, curated environment where people are paid to somewhat give a damn about your quality of life. You are, at the very least, fed and have things to do with your time (go to class, etc)

I was a spergy loser with no friends in high school - I had a VERY bad high school experience. I looked forward to graduating and going to college.

Life gets worse.

>>37877661
this isn't a bright side, I didn't have any friends in high school but I at least had acquaintances. That's more than I could say even throughout college desu
>>
>>37877556
If you didn't have any close friends in high school; expect life to get worse real quick.
>>
I wish i could go back to that day amd start over.
>>
>>37877577
>>37877594
>>37877717
>>37877760
thanks anons. does life really get shittier that quickly though?
>>
>>37877831
>I wish i could go back to that day amd start over.
same desu
I wish this so much

I was a top 20 student in high school goddamnit
my classmates are in med school and getting 100k jobs out of college right now

It all went down the drain
>>
>>37877886
Yes.

oregonoli
>>
>>37877556
Make plans and make them fast OP.

t. 26 and havent done shit in life other than part time wage cuck
>>
>>37877556
>tfw graduated yesterday
>never spoke during those 4 years
>loudest cheer out of any graduate as I walked across the stage

Was I mocked?
>>
>>37877945
Sounds like they were happy for you anon
>>
>>37877886
>thanks anons. does life really get shittier that quickly though?

Did you have friends in highschool anon?

I am like 90% sure that single statistic alone is the strongest indicator of future success

it doesn't matter who you are or how smart you are, if you can't communicate with others off of /r9k/ you will life a sad life
>>
>>37878095
I had a decent amount. only a few of them were close though.
>>
>>37877945
>loudest cheer out of any graduate as I walked across the stage
>never spoke during those 4 years
most likely, yes, you were being mocked as "that quiet guy".
you know how those assholes are.
>>
>>37877556
That was it. Your life is over now. You peak in high school, then it's all down hill, so I hope you made friends, went to parties, and got laid (but what kind of loser doesn't do that stuff in high school lol)
>>
>>37877556
You've still got another 8-10 years left before you really start feeling like shit.
>>
Don't listen to these guys man, life is what you make of it. Life after highschool will show your true colors. Will you be able to force yourself out of bed every morning, will you be able to live on your own, will you be able to get a job or a wife or whatever tf? It is entirely in your hands now, remember that you can leave where you are and start a new.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.