[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know this is a stupid question, but I lost my virginity at

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: PDVD_068.jpg (47KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
PDVD_068.jpg
47KB, 1024x576px
I know this is a stupid question, but I lost my virginity at 26 to a girl I like( she is 25).We spent time and talked and she had quite a sexual past. She had sex a lot for everyday for the past years with her ex boyfriend's. had a threesome with an older couple, had sex 11 times in one day, said she had a guy bigger than me 8.25 in. This dude that is 8 inches or whatever she started dating him in 2011 and she has been dating him on and off since 2015. I know she still talks to him. What should I do?

I'm just feeling kind of depressed and thinking about leaving her. I just think we are too much of opposites. I can't feel comfortable with her and this "experience". Im just uncomfortable with it I'm sorry
>>
OP i demand you to leave that roastie immediately, then come back here and finish your wizard training.
>>
>>37877127
So she is an average western female? Here's some advice kid. They're all the same. All of them. They're encouraged by society to be that way. Fuck her as much as you can, then leave. Anything else will burn you, and you won't recover.

I used to miss my ex, and cry myself to sleep for three years. Now I just feel numb and dead. Being a husk isn't fun. Don't end up like me.
>>
>>37877176
It is too late. He has forever lost his mana, may it kill the vile harlit from the abominable snare that has trapped many a hopeful mage.
>>
>>37877127
What's the porblem? She sounds like the perfect girl if you want to have a lot of great sex.
>>
Leave the bitch, it cannot end well. It seems you already know this since you're concerned.
>>
>>37877127
You have nothing to be sorry about, it's perfectly natural to be turned off by slutty behavior.
>>
Secretly deep down I hate her. She said I was her first virgin. I know she was probably hurt by her past boyfriends in the past and wanted something that had less potential to hurt her. She admitted she met guys online just for sex because she was afraid of a close relationship.
>>
>>37879011
>Secretly deep down I hate her.
I felt the same way about my ex who had experience with a shit ton of women and men, and I still do. You'll only grow to resent her more, so do yourself a favor and leave before you become too attached
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.