[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need help want to an hero

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: k.jpg (274KB, 1280x1708px) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
274KB, 1280x1708px
>22
>haven't been going to college for a year
>didn't tell it to my parents
>they'll kick me the fuck out once they find out

I have no willpower to do anything, let alone work. How do I ease myself into an heroing? I've always been a coward.
>>
get drunk my good man
>>
exactly how drunk are we talking for it not to hurt to cut my arm?
>>
>>37875990
You're only 22 man. If you end your life now that's just a waste. hell, you could move to Thailand or some place where life is cheap and just work a shit job. Try to live a little
>>
>>37876150
I'm a beta faggot who's terrible with people. I've seen what men who are virgin at 40 look like. I don't want to be that way.

Besides, the reason I don't want to live anymore is because I can't live from playing vidya 24/7, which is what I've been doing for the last year,
>>
>>37875990
Why not try to keep the deception going? If you don't feel like KYS, you could try to put some effort into it and deceive them for a bit longer. If you don't care about them you could literally pocket the tuition money with a little bit of effort.
>>
File: abusedwaifu.png (428KB, 720x544px) Image search: [Google]
abusedwaifu.png
428KB, 720x544px
>>37876216
ayy, I'm in a similar situation. I plan to hang myself. You should do the same desu, best way to off oneself if you don't have access to a firearm.
>>
>>37876299
I've been lying to my parents for 5 years, always making something up so I could just play more videogames. I am on the brink of getting kicked out as we speak. I've used every sociopathic form of manipulation and deception possible.

>>37876304
Why do we do this to ourselves? I've ruined my future and destroyed the trust of my parents. I've traded everything in life for more vidya.
>>
>>37876216
If you already play vidya all day and that's what you like to do. isn't that basically how a 40 year old virgin would spend his days? then maybe that isn't such a bad future for you
>>
Been doing the same for the past 6 months
I'm 28 with a good job, saving up for a house and decided to quit, I don't have the time/energy anymore

Parents weren't OK with it when I told them so I lied and told them I changed my mind
>>
>>37876430
I am miserable and I can't make myself work.
>>
>>37876384
There's worse things than wanting to play vidya. If I were you I'd start making plans to get a job/find a roommate so you can do vidya in your free time (there will be more than enough, fuck all these NEETS who expect perfection).
>>
>>37876512
Might make you feel pathetic (which you are atm), but why not ask your parents/ friends of family etc. to help you find a job? Sorry, not really buying that you can't work especially when a little money comes in. Being incapable of GETTING a shitty job is somewhat understandable.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.