[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

best friend or made to be?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: maybethereishope.jpg (136KB, 917x845px) Image search: [Google]
maybethereishope.jpg
136KB, 917x845px
big things are happening in my life. I have a great job, and I live in a great place by myself. I'm often online on discords and I watch lotta underground comedy stuff. I've passed that threshold where I'm done with overanalyzing everything and everyone and thinking i'm some mastermind reader. I just take everything one step at a time.

>so there's this girl

>talk with her everyday
>she makes me so happy, and so do I
>really fucking beautiful, extreme wife material
>we watch so many shows and movies together, even play recent games together
>when we talk it's like the the the real thing
>chemistry is 200%
>we help eachother out, improving as people

>she makes me want to become a better man

>she lives 6000km away from me

what do I do here. do I risk it when I visit her? do I just stay happy as she is pretty much the greatest friend i've ever had? do I truly try my best to seek happiness? I've been with so many women, but she blows my mind next level. I don't know. seeking guidence, and understanding.
>>
maybe I should just value what I have now
>>
>>37875240
>>37875824
When you visit her, pay attention to things like body language. If she seems into you, go for it. Obviously go for it if she comes on to you.

Good luck, man! I know how it feels to be in love.
>>
>>37875904
i know, i'm just scared. it might be a while until i'll see her. we all have busy lives, but my biggest fear is the realization that due to the distance and how moving would potentially be a problem. i don't understand how I could sustain such a thing. thanks alot though man.
>>
>>37875240
you visit her or you will regret it for the rest of your life
>>
>>37876075
thing is that the meat is going to happen, but i don't know if i should go for it or just accept the fact that she is the top friend i've ever had. but sure
>>
Theres other girls you definitely havent tried them all especially if your in or near a big city. Its either excepting this or travel to meet her in person maybe on a vacation or something. Chemistry could be different in person
>>
I thought you already made a baby with her Stan
>>
>plays games together
>lives 6000km away
>insert holymotherof.jpg

How's the ping?
>>
>>37876140
ping is fine, we stay late up playing PUBG on NA and we have a blast
>>
>>37876112
you make a move or you will regret it for the rest of your life.

If she is really as close of a friend as you are saying, I suggest you open up about your feelings too and basically tell her what you have just written in the OP. I'm sure she will understand
>>
>>37876139
i believe that stan should probably come home hahaha
>>
>>37876171
Good ping k now go meet her and make us proud faggot.
>>
>>37876183
the worst thing is that she will understand, and we'll be on the same level. but will the friendship ever be the same?
>>
>>37876131
lotta guys brag about meeting different kinds of girls, and I have a big trackrecord. no compensation, this is the real deal
>>
>>37876205
I will meet her, and I will make a post how it will end up. don't know if i'll see you guys but good luck.
>>
>>37876263
gl Stan , btw ive dinged 70
>>
>>37876218
It can be, I was in a similar situation and opening up about my feelings, even though she didn't want to do long distance, only deepened our friendship
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.