[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love you all and I love that these threads are still here.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 13.jpg (82KB, 500x451px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
82KB, 500x451px
I love you all and I love that these threads are still here.
It finally happened. I snapped and walked out. Hours ago.
No drama. No autistic screaming or melodramatic speeches. I switched my monitor off, put my jacket on and walked out.

I do not have a plan, my savings are equal to my debt and I am now at the mercy of my mother. If I worked another month I would have
committed suicide anyway so what does it matter.

Well done, wageslavery, you got 3... THREE fucking YEARS out of my life, you fucking VAMPIRE. And now you can suck my fucking dick. I'll
freeze on the streets before I go through this horseshit ever again.

I don't belong in these threads anymore. I want to lend my support to you all. I've put in the hours. I've put in the hours after the hours that they
don't pay you for. I've been bullied by the neurotypicals, I've had the passive-aggressive emails, I've tried to juggle the stupid politics with
actually doing my stupid job.
>>
I took a month off in February, NEETies.

It comes down to this.

The serenity of that month.

The calm, the peace in my mind even as my income was cut immediately.

Waking when I wanted to. Waking when the birds sang. Watching the normies gmmble as they started their cars up and I cracked a beer open at 7am.

There is no price, no payrise, no salary increase you could ever put on the sublime almost spiritual mentality l was in that whole month.

Likewise:

The drudgery. The pain. Physical and mental pain. The depression, the suicide ideation, the noise, the lights, the constant back and forth chit chat buzzing in your ears, the phones ringing, the demanding normies demanding their norrnie shit, the bosses jumping down your back, their bosses jumping down their back, the stupid pointless nightmare merry-go-round we force ourselves
through again and again like Sisyphus, thinking it'll eventually just 'get better' or you'll 'get used to it'?
>>
No amount of money is worth it. Nothing you can buy with the money you makejustifles it. You cannot buy time. I cannot buy back the 3 years this shit has cost me. They're gone. If I died a
minute after signing that contract in 2013 it wouldn't have mattered. Life has been nothing but pain ever since. .. fuck it.

Fuck it, fuck it, fuck them all, I'm out, I'm done, I'm uncertain about the future, and I'm happy for the first time in god knows how long.

To all my brothers still in the wageslave trenches, ganbatte.

If you give up, don't feel bad. This world is insane. You are the sane one. Do not let them guilt trip you. Do not believe the hype. Stay strong. I wish I could lift the burden of every one of you
but all I have is words. I'm no longer qualified to post here but I'll still be reading and rooting for you all.

Love forever.

(phew! finally done typing this in a word doc)
>>
Hang in there neetie
>>
Glad you're out of being a wagecuck, good luck with getting a better job now
Anon
>>
>>37875710
nah, not gonna happen. welfare neet forever.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.