[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT CURRENTLY SUCKS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

ABOUT YOUR LIFE?
>>
nothing

my shotgun is in the trunk of my car and I can just go out and drive somewhere and park, get it and kill myself whenever I get tired of being a neet who couldn't make it in the real world.

I hate being a brainlet, I hate feeling foggy minded, I hate my thoughts so I drown them out with 4chan.

I hate thinking about what other think about me.

I hate wanting to fap but having no sex drive.
>>
>>37875046
Nothing, I just come here to laugh at people because of their minor problems they think are huge
>>
I hate my body, height, wrist size, everything.

I hate my paranoid delusions that have come into my life harder then usual lately

I hate how the world is so out of my grasp of control or perception, I feel as though I am in chaos just going day to day now until I kill myself.

I feel shame around every corner.
>>
I hate how I'm getting older and the only thing I have to show is more reasons to kill myself.

I hate looking in the mirror.

I hate lusting after women who would have nothing to do with me irl.

I hate not knowing what morality to embrace.

I hate feeling so fucking anxious.

I hate pulling myself out of bed when there is nothing I look forward to doing but anxiety forces me to get up lest I would just die there
>>
>>37875137

I inherited a million dollars, am extremely talented in piano, never have to work a single day of my life, and most girls think i'm handsome.

i still come here to complain about the loneliness i feel about not having a gf (even though i purposely avoid them due to my piano passions)
>>
I hate facing people especially family.

I hate my life.

I hate not knowing what to do and not enjoying anything other then going through the motions and doing nothing new because of my strange mental state.

I hate being so depressed.

I hate feeling trapped here and too anxious to go outside for a walk without feeling like some freak.
>>
I hate the faces that appear in my head mocking me at random.

I hate the voices that force themselves around my head.

I hate having to do anything, I'm so god damn lazy...why am I so lazy...I could cry but when I try to cry it just turns into strange dry whimpers
>>
I hate feeling like suicide is the best option but then reasoning, not well, just emotionally to keep living for the next moment or day to see if some information will change things.

but time and time again,nothing just magically gets better and what should have happened should have happened a long time ago to prevent this.

I hate thinking about her, her name, my humiliation of being a non person thinking of a real person years after the fact.

my whole life is a joke.
>>
ahh well it feels good to get that bit out there.

now to slip back into lurking
>>
I am always tired and it feels like I'm watching the world through a window pane.

I hate how I'm an idiot in day to day life.

I hate that I don't have an active social life and that I've never had any experiences with girls.

I hate that I'm too weak to lose weight.

I hate that I'm a shit driver.
>>
I hate being dumb
I hate socializing
I hate arguing with my mind over stupid shit every single minute of every fucking day
>>
I hate how I'm poor

I hate how I couldn't make it through school

I hate not knowing if god is real and if he were real my suffering would only multiply.

I hate this room

I hate these clothes

I hate my neighbor dogs damn barking

I hate chads and stacies

I hate myself

I hate not being in the mindset I wish to be in, to break through this entrapment of the soul.

I hate being a coward, being weak, being ugly, being stupid, being an untermensch, being unenlightened, unsaved, untranscient, un active, unappealing, unsatisfied, uneasy and undead
>>
sauce on that pic bro?
>>
>>37875046
IMVC doesn't have vergil and they simplified the gameplay I have nothing to look forward to know I will end up playing umvc3 for the rest of my life. Also no dmc5.
>>
Have no energy almost no will to do anything productive with the day. I work because i dont want to be homeless (i dont live with mommy and daddy) so I have no choice here. Can barely feel any emotions anymore, Ive lost interest in talking to women because I see no point. Alot of them seem the same and when I find one I like I have either gotten rejected or she's a mental and a whore and I see no reason to persue. I stopped working out so Ill get pretty disgusting soon.
I could go on but whats the point?

But im still here I guess waiting to convince myself that depression will eventually leave me. Hoping for good times soon.
>>
>>37875549

Transformers: The Last Knight. You going to see it tonight baby?
>>
>>37875688
At least you're self sufficient and working. I can't even get to that point and every day I wonder how I'm ever gonna begin to live on this earth.
>>
I hate many things about life but number one for me is not being able to have good social interaction with people. I would really like to be in a romantic relationship with someone but that's just not realistic
>>
>>37875046
My sidegirl is being really clingy and I specifically told her that she was a sidepiece
>>
File: fight-club-facts-20-photos-10.jpg (23KB, 600x306px) Image search: [Google]
fight-club-facts-20-photos-10.jpg
23KB, 600x306px
I hate pop music, pop clothes, pop movies, job interviews, marxists, niggers, 4chan, school, college, technology, silicon valley, alexander the great, ghengis khan, jesus christ, Siddhartha, muhammad, muslims, hindus, buisiness men, fastfood, department stores, malls, starbucks, the history channel, car lots, insects, rodents, snakes, the sun the moon, my limited imagination, my limited body, my limited mind, my limited options and limited time, I hate my dick, my balls, computer screen glows, smart phones,books that are too boring and too long, I hate being a contradiction, I hate not knowing where I begin and my programming ends, I hate speaking, talking typing, breathing, losing, I hate losing, I hate winners, I hate choosing I hate dying every second, I hate living, I hate expectations and having no substance in my life, I hate being a chode a scrub a beta, I hate smoking, I being too sober or too intoxicated, I hate being nauseous and sick, I hate brushing my teeth, getting my hair cut, going to walmart, awkward silences, holding back my anger, feeling inferior, being bullied, I hate being forced alonggg
>>
I hate my family

I hate everything

this whole thing is rotten
>>
>>37875699
oh shit its tonight?
>>
>>37875699
w-why did u call me baby
>>
File: 3c2.jpg (40KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
3c2.jpg
40KB, 900x900px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkRJzErnRmY
>>
>>37875046
>ABOUT YOUR LIFE?
>YOUR LIFE
>LIFE
>BEING ALIVE
this, it sucks being alive but no balls to kill myself
>>
>>37875096
>>37875144
>>37875182
>>37875196
>>37875233
>>37875262
>>37875300
>>37875332
>>37875377
>>37875510
>>37875688
>>37875820
>reddit spacing

Holy shit

You all have to go back
>>
>>37876010
Since when the fuck is spacing a reddit thing? Never even been to that shit site.

Lay off the internet for a while.
>>
>>37875046
Some internet troll has it out for me
My addictions are catching up to me
I'm not good at anything
I have no friends
I'm 100% despair coded
>>
File: 1479542589700.jpg (74KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
1479542589700.jpg
74KB, 400x387px
>>37876010
How do you even know what reddit spacing is?

..Unless you go there.
>>
>>37876238
>>37876010 BTFOoOOOOO back to >>>/reddit/
so completely exposed
>>
File: 1497503727792.png (267KB, 637x360px) Image search: [Google]
1497503727792.png
267KB, 637x360px
Everything, senpai. Everything.
>>
>>37875046
I've been getting blackout drunk every day for the past month, haven't slept more than 5 hours at once, and haven't really eaten a solid meal in forever
On top of that this girl wants me sick so bad and I really don't have the energy to bang her but i told her I would so idk man
>>
>>37875046
5'5
neet
shitty frame
virgin
no social life
>>
>>37876310
That's unbelievably bad for your health dude, are you trying to die? And if you don't want to fuck just tell her you don't want to fuck, otherwise tell her to come to the pad if she wants you THAT bad
>>
>>37876381
I don't see a problem there? If you want a social life then you're a failed normie and need to get the fuck off my board
>>
>>37876385
It's been years since I've fucked anyone and nobody's every come onto me this hard before, plus she's young and hot and I've always been a dorky loser, so having that helps my insecurities
It does make me lose all faith in women though, this is way too fucking easy. Legit feel bad for her parents
>>
>>37876513
Well that's just how life is man, some women are whores some aren't. Maybe she'll change someday but that doesn't really matter in the present, she's still going to fuck other dudes. As long as you know the difference you shouldn't get your feelings hurt so I say go for it
>>
>>37875046
I am slowly being forced into getting a job I hate to be "useful to society", wagecucking basically.
It's going to be inevitable, I just hate this reality where being a cog in the machine and counting your hours of free time left is the only way to survive (neetbux aren't a thing where I live).
>>
>>37876574
I have no problem with going for it, I feel bad because she's 16 (legal where I live) and i feel kinda scummy about it but apparently she's always been into me since she's my sisters friend
I'm almost 21 and it's like some weird parenting bug got into my head where I keep thinking she shouldn't be doing this when she sends me some shit
Coupled with the booze and weed it's this intoxicating high, it's like I'm a walking Chad meme, but I feel gross about it and this life is unsatisfying
I just want to play MtG dude
>>
>>37876644
Alright man I get you, you'd feel guilty about it because she's at an impressionable age so you just want to back out of it. If that's how you really feel than it's a no-go, you both would probably regret it seeing as it cuts into another important relationship in your lives as well. In either case I hope it works out for you bro, cheers
>>
>>37875877
>>37875832

Yeah baby, I'm hype for all the action baby.
>>
>>37876694
Thanks lad, nice to have someone to talk to
I think I'm gonna do it but I'm gonna feel shitty about it afterwards
>>
>>37876780
No problem dude, we all need some advice every now and then. Just take some time to think about it beforehand
>>
>>37876707
p-p-please stop (you)ing me
>>
>>37875786
feerls
>>
I'll tell ya.
There's this girl, real qt smol redhead, 9/10 with the only thing keepin her from being 10/10 is small stuff. She's popular, single, nicest person I know, likes Jim Henson's works, and memes. Through some good circumstances and effort on my part, I'm getting close to having a legitimate shot at asking her out.
But this is me we're talking about, so that means something is going to snatch victory right out from under me, whether by me or outside things. And when that happens, it's going to hurt, a lot.
>>
File: 1495483112067.png (99KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1495483112067.png
99KB, 500x500px
>>37876010
>pointing out spacing as 'reddit spacing'
We got another one, boys.
>>
>>37875046
Me. I'm the problem.
>No motivation
>No goals
>Gave up hope of being happy
>Stopped caring about the future
>Losing interest in hobbies
>Continually want to be left alone
>Irritable
>Lazy
>Tranny
>Constant fucking anxiety
>Ashamed and embarrassed almost all the time
>Self-disgust and self-loathing
Basically, I'm just wasting each passing day trying to distract myself from my own thoughts. It's so fucking boring doing virtually nothing all day, but I'm too anxious to leave the house and be seen/judged by other people. I really hope the 6 cups of coffee I drink every day to feel just a little bit better about things kill me soon.
>>
>>37875046
No job, debt, socal, parents who dont involved themselves in my life (not the favorite).
>>
>>37875046
That I've never been a productive member of society
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.