[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanon here, when you hear a girl make meme references is it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 12

File: IMG_6002.png (65KB, 1092x1037px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6002.png
65KB, 1092x1037px
Femanon here, when you hear a girl make meme references is it weird? Do you think she's weird? My friends have told me that I should stop making meme references and start being a normie if I want to go partying with them
>>
Don't be a normal fag
>>
>>37874947
quoting memes irl is embarrasing and only normies do it so yes stop doing that. Also stop browsing this board.
>>
I personally love it so long as it isn't an awful normie meme.

Then again I'm not the kind of person whose approval you're seeking.
>>
>>37874947
You're finding out what it's like to be a robot. If you want to be a roastie, be fucked by chad and be useless at 30, then yeah just be like the other girls. If you want anything else than that, do whatever you want I guess
>>
fembot here, i just steal all my memes from ifunny, twitter and reddit and my friends think i am funny at parties

funnyjunk is also a good place for memes too, these memes are too cringy though
>>
>>37874947
Depends on the friends. If they dont like who you are then they are not your friends. Just try to find like minded people, fellow memers who would get the jokes or someshit.
>>
Getting rid of faceposters was a good step in the right direction, now when can we get rid of femanon here/fembot here posters?
>>
>>37875076
ACTUAL femanon here, are you upset because girls are shitposting in your safe space?
>>
lmao, what kind of friends you have, anonnete?

dump those faggots
>>
>>37875105
>femanon here

no one gives a fuck
>>
File: 14444426.png (7KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
14444426.png
7KB, 251x201px
>>37874947

This >>37874961

If you give in to peer pressure that easily though then it is inevitable, isn't it? Nice knowing u
>>
File: 1498010809852.jpg (27KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498010809852.jpg
27KB, 500x500px
>>37875105
yes
r9k isn't your social media outlet and you're not special because you have a disgusting odorous hole in your body
I can't even tell the ones pretending to be female for the sake of shitposting from the actual attention whores anymore because they get guaranteed unironic (You)s from desperate faggots either way
>>
Whores, please leave.

Thank you, love, me.
>>
File: middlefinger.jpg (30KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
middlefinger.jpg
30KB, 500x500px
>>37875274
the mere presence of a femanon makes you this upset i cant imagine what it must be like to ever be you for a day
get off my board normie
>>
File: elliot-rodger.jpg (57KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
elliot-rodger.jpg
57KB, 620x465px
>>37875299
>tolerating holes
>ever
>>
>>37874947
No. I know a girl who makes these meme-y jokes and it's usually less weird than when a GUY does it.
>>
File: 1498076185614.png (138KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1498076185614.png
138KB, 375x375px
The tesseract is also called an 8-cell, C8, (regular) octachoron, octahedroid,[1] cubic prism, and tetracube (although this last term can also mean a polycube made of four cubes). It is the four-dimensional hypercube, or 4-cube as a part of the dimensional family of hypercubes or "measure polytopes".[2]

According to the Oxford English Dictionary, the word tesseract was coined and first used in 1888 by Charles Howard Hinton in his book A New Era of Thought, from the Greek _________ _______ (tessereis aktines, "four rays"), referring to the four lines from each vertex to other vertices.[3] In this publication, as well as some of Hinton's later work, the word was occasionally spelled "tessaract".

Geometry Edit

The tesseract can be constructed in a number of ways. As a regular polytope with three cubes folded together around every edge, it has Schlafli symbol {4,3,3} with hyperoctahedral symmetry of order 384. Constructed as a 4D hyperprism made of two parallel cubes, it can be named as a composite Schlafli symbol {4,3} _ { }, with symmetry order 96. As a 4-4 duoprism, a Cartesian product of two squares, it can be named by a composite Schlafli symbol {4}_{4}, with symmetry order 64. As an orthotope it can be represented by composite Schlafli symbol { } _ { } _ { } _ { } or { }4, with symmetry order 16.

Since each vertex of a tesseract is adjacent to four edges, the vertex figure of the tesseract is a regular tetrahedron. The dual polytope of the tesseract is called the hexadecachoron, or 16-cell, with Schlafli symbol {3,3,4}.

The standard tesseract in Euclidean 4-space is given as the convex hull of the points (_1, _1, _1, _1). That is, it consists of the points:

{\displaystyle \{(x_{1},x_{2},x_{3},x_{4})\in \mathbb {R} ^{4}\,:\,-1\leq x_{i}\leq 1\}} \{(x_{1},x_{2},x_{3},x_{4})\in \mathbb {R} ^{4}\,:\,-1\leq x_{i}\leq 1\}
A tesseract is bounded by eight hyperplanes (xi = _1).
>>
>>37874984
>quoting memes irl is embarrasing and only normies do it so yes stop doing that

this 100% this
there's nothing worse than hearing normies discuss memes in public, fucking degenerate.

discussing them is fine if you're doing it privately and you know the person you're discussing them with is a robot and/or is not a normie.
>>
File: 1498087954604.png (200KB, 900x563px) Image search: [Google]
1498087954604.png
200KB, 900x563px
TempleOS (formerly J Operating System,[1] SparrowOS and LoseThos)[2] is a biblical-themed lightweight operating system created over the span of a decade by the American programmer Terry A. Davis. The software is a x86-64 bit, multi-tasking, multi-cored, public domain, open source, ring-0-only, single address space, non-networked, PC operating system for recreational programming.[3] The operating system was designed to be the Third Temple according to Davis and uses an interface similar to a mixture of DOS and Turbo C. Davis describes the operating system as a modern x86-64 Commodore 64 with a variation of C (named HolyC) in place of BASIC.[1]

TempleOS (formerly J Operating System,[1] SparrowOS and LoseThos)[2] is a biblical-themed lightweight operating system created over the span of a decade by the American programmer Terry A. Davis. The software is a x86-64 bit, multi-tasking, multi-cored, public domain, open source, ring-0-only, single address space, non-networked, PC operating system for recreational programming.[3] The operating system was designed to be the Third Temple according to Davis and uses an interface similar to a mixture of DOS and Turbo C. Davis describes the operating system as a modern x86-64 Commodore 64 with a variation of C (named HolyC) in place of BASIC.[1]

>>
File: 1498077354269.jpg (55KB, 500x637px) Image search: [Google]
1498077354269.jpg
55KB, 500x637px
The Athlon 64 was originally codenamed ClawHammer by AMD,[3] and was referred to as such internally and in press releases. The first Athlon 64 FX was based on the first Opteron core, SledgeHammer. Both cores, produced on a 130 nanometer process, were first introduced on September 23, 2003. The models first available were the FX-51, fitting Socket 940, and the 3200+, fitting Socket 754.[6] Like the Opteron, on which it was based, the Athlon FX-51 required buffered RAM, increasing the final cost of an upgrade.[7] The week of the Athlon 64's launch, Intel released the Pentium 4 Extreme Edition, a CPU designed to compete with the Athlon 64 FX.[8] The Extreme Edition was widely considered a marketing ploy to draw publicity away from AMD, and was quickly nicknamed among some circles the "Emergency Edition".[9] Despite a very strong demand for the chip, AMD experienced early manufacturing difficulties that made it difficult to deliver Athlon 64s in quantity. In the early months of the Athlon 64 lifespan, AMD could only produce 100,000 chips per month.[10] However, it was very competitive in terms of performance to the Pentium 4, with magazine PC World calling it the "fastest yet".[11] "Newcastle" was released soon after ClawHammer, with half the Level 2 cache.[12]

Single-core Athlon 64 Edit

Athlon 64 3000+ (2.0 GHz) Newcastle, Socket 754
All the 64-bit processors sold by AMD so far have their genesis in the K8 or Hammer project. On June 1, 2004, AMD released new versions of both the ClawHammer and Newcastle core revisions for the newly introduced Socket 939, an altered Socket 940 without the need for buffered memory.[13] Socket 939 offered two main improvements over Socket 754: the memory controller was altered with dual-channel architecture,[14] doubling peak memory bandwidth, and the HyperTransport bus was increased in speed from 800 MHz to 1000 MHz.[15] Socket 939 also was introduced in the FX series in the form of the FX-55.[16]
>>
File: 1497988316922.png (433KB, 960x852px) Image search: [Google]
1497988316922.png
433KB, 960x852px
Developed primarily by the Israel branch of Intel, the codename was originally "Gesher" (meaning "bridge" in Hebrew). The name was changed to avoid being associated with the defunct Gesher political party;[6] the decision was led by Ron Friedman, vice president of Intel managing the group at the time.[1] Intel demonstrated a Sandy Bridge processor with A1 stepping at 2 GHz during the Intel Developer Forum in September 2009.[7]

Upgraded features from Nehalem include:

Intel Turbo Boost 2.0[8][9][10]
32 KB data + 32 KB instruction L1 cache (4 clocks) and 256 KB L2 cache (11 clocks) per core[11]
Shared L3 cache includes the processor graphics (LGA 1155).
64-byte cache line size
Improved 3 integer ALU, 2 vector ALU and 2 AGU per core.[12][13]
Two load/store operations per CPU cycle for each memory channel
Decoded micro-operation cache (uop cache)[14] and enlarged, optimized branch predictor
Sandy Bridge retains the four branch predictors found in Nehalem: the branch target buffer (BTB), indirect branch target array, loop detector and renamed return stack buffer. Sandy Bridge has a single BTB that holds twice as many branch targets as the L1 and L2 BTBs in Nehalem.[15]
Improved performance for transcendental mathematics, AES encryption (AES instruction set), and SHA-1 hashing
256-bit/cycle ring bus interconnect between cores, graphics, cache and System Agent Domain
Advanced Vector Extensions (AVX) 256-bit instruction set with wider vectors, new extensible syntax and rich functionality.[16]
Intel Quick Sync Video, hardware support for video encoding and decoding
Up to eight physical cores or 16 logical cores through Hyper-threading
Integration of the GMCH (integrated graphics and memory controller) and processor into a single die inside the processor package. In contrast, Sandy Bridge's predecessor, Clarkdale, has two separate dies (one for GMCH, one for processor) within the processor package. ]
>>
No. It's actually pretty hot. If she's attractive of course.
>>
File: 1495308127429s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1495308127429s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
The grandfather paradox is a paradox of time travel in which inconsistencies emerge through changing the past.[1] The name comes from the paradox's common description as a person who travels to the past and kills their own grandfather, preventing the conception of their father or mother and therefore preventing the time traveler's own existence.[2] Despite its title, the grandfather paradox does not exclusively regard the contradiction of killing one's own grandfather to prevent one's birth. Rather, the paradox regards any action that alters the past,[3] since there is a contradiction if the past becomes different from the way it was.[4]

Early examples Edit

The grandfather paradox was described as early as 1931, and even then it was described as "the age-old argument of preventing your birth by killing your grandparents".[5] Early science fiction stories dealing with the paradox are the short story Ancestral Voices by Nathaniel Schachner, published in 1933,[6] and the 1943 book by Rene Barjavel Future Times Three.[7][better source needed]

Variants Edit

The grandfather paradox encompasses any change to the past,[4] and it's presented in many variations. Physicist John Garrison et al give a variation of the paradox of an electronic circuit which sends a signal through a time machine to shut itself off, and receives the signal before it sends it.[8][9] An equivalent paradox is known in philosophy as autoinfanticide, going back in time and killing oneself as a baby.[10]

Another variant of the grandfather paradox is the "Hitler paradox" or "Hitler's murder paradox",[11] a fairly frequent trope in science fiction, in which the protagonist travels back in time to murder Adolf Hitler before he can instigate World War II and The Holocaust. Rather than necessarily physically preventing time travel, the action removes any reason for the travel, along with any knowledge that the reason ever existed, thus removing any point in travelling in time in the first place.[12]
>>
File: 1498073313969.png (233KB, 644x620px) Image search: [Google]
1498073313969.png
233KB, 644x620px
In physics, string theory is a theoretical framework in which the point-like particles of particle physics are replaced by one-dimensional objects called strings. It describes how these strings propagate through space and interact with each other. On distance scales larger than the string scale, a string looks just like an ordinary particle, with its mass, charge, and other properties determined by the vibrational state of the string. In string theory, one of the many vibrational states of the string corresponds to the graviton, a quantum mechanical particle that carries gravitational force. Thus string theory is a theory of quantum gravity.

String theory is a broad and varied subject that attempts to address a number of deep questions of fundamental physics. String theory has been applied to a variety of problems in black hole physics, early universe cosmology, nuclear physics, and condensed matter physics, and it has stimulated a number of major developments in pure mathematics. Because string theory potentially provides a unified description of gravity and particle physics, it is a candidate for a theory of everything, a self-contained mathematical model that describes all fundamental forces and forms of matter. Despite much work on these problems, it is not known to what extent string theory describes the real world or how much freedom the theory allows to choose the details.

String theory was first studied in the late 1960s as a theory of the strong nuclear force, before being abandoned in favor of quantum chromodynamics. Subsequently, it was realized that the very properties that made string theory unsuitable as a theory of nuclear physics made it a promising candidate for a quantum theory of gravity. The earliest version of string theory, bosonic string theory, incorporated only the class of particles known as bosons.
>>
>>37876495
>>37875872
>>37875763
>>37875722
>>37875669

Can you derail these threads too >>37876659 >>37875090

Thanks. Normies are invading.

It's been taken over by normies.
>>
>>37874947
I dunno, I think it's cute if they aren't doing it constantly
>>
>>37874947
The only word i use irl is, under specific circumstances, "beta" as used on /r9k/. Otherwise, everything else is off limits.

It's pretty cringe to hear normies talk about memes. Kill me a little.
>>
>>37874947
All girls are normies anyway. It doesn't matter what you do roastie
>>
File: 11657457.jpg (17KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
11657457.jpg
17KB, 400x300px
>>37874947
>Femanon here
I forgot to filter you out, thanks for reminding me!
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.