[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do redrooms actually exist?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

Do redrooms actually exist?
>>
What is a redroom? REDpill me on it haha
>>
>>37874420

lmfao youre funny anon
>>
>>37874283
no, it's just an internet campfire story.

>>37874420
it's a room where murders are committed on live stream on the deep web for money. They don't exist.
>>
>>37874476
>they don't exist
They do, even on normal web.
>>
Obviously not, Tor can't stream
>>
>>37874283
the only way they can exist is on the normal web since tor can't stream for shit.Since it can only be streamed on the normal web it probably doesn't exist.
>>
Obviously that exists. Or at least has existed before.

There would be ways of doing it even now, but I'm not sure setting that up would be worth the amount of money that could be made, given the steps that would have to be taken to set it up.
>>
>>37874476
They are real though...
>>
>>37874283
snufs exist thopugh
>>
Are you all autistic?
>find an empty room
>buy a ton of red paint
>paint it
I swear this site is getting worse everyday.
>>
>>37874420
nice one bronon
>>
>>37874476
huh
in my country, there are houses where gangs cut up people to instill fear in the villages they've invaded
they call them "casas de pique" or cut-up houses I guess
haven't heard of selling the videos in the deep web though
>>
>>37874283
No it's impossible due to the slowness of TOR. Live streaming would be impossible
>>
I really don't think the deepweb is fast enough to live stream anything.
>>
>>37874505
>>37875370

I really don't think they do. You're telling me you've seen one that for sure wasn't faked?
>>
yep, totally fake.
>>
>>37875890
To this day I don't know if it was fake or not. I disconnected early on too.
I think the download link was included, not sure if it was of this video or not.
>>
>>37874283
of course, you fool. you just have to paint a room red.
>>
>>37874283

>muh derp web
>>
No, it's mainly a myth.
And if they do go up they're taken down before anyone comes in.
Also, TOR is too slow to have a proper livestream anyway.
>>
>>37874283
They are like snuff films in the 80s/90s. Mostly fake but some real ones probably exist.
>>
Snuff films definitely do happen, it's very rare though, also pretty expensive to get them or have them happen obviously. If you do get it happening there's a 100% chance it's coming from a 3rd world shithole country.

There have been stories of sites that gather membership for red rooms and basically they hire some nig hitman in south america or eastern europe, all they need to do is video tape it and do what the person says, they get paid more and they can kill a low risk target, when most hits are on higher risk targets, it's a win-win for them.
>>
How hard do you think it is to paint a room red? Don't be such a fucking idiot OP.
>>
>>37875575
What third world shithole do you come from?
>>
>>37876581
Colombia, home of salsa, merengue reggaeton, champeta and other such trash
>>
>>37876598
Thank you for salsa
>>
>>37876631
that's the worst one because it's the most complex one. I can fake merengue but not that shit.
>>
imagine if someone built a SAW-like torture maze on the moon and livestreamed it to all of earth like it was the superbowl.
>>
>>37876581
Brisbane

Orig
>>
File: IMG_1570.jpg (243KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1570.jpg
243KB, 1024x1024px
random dead baby
>>
>>37876658
Saved el em ay oh
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.