[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do foot jobs actually feel good?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: feet.jpg (292KB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
feet.jpg
292KB, 2000x3000px
Do foot jobs actually feel good?
>>
doubt they feel better then a handjob

but they are qt af
>>
how the fuck would we know reeeeeeeeeeeeee

leave normie leave you will not win
>>
>>37873369
I don't think it would, the soles tend to be very rough
>>
>>37873369

Honestly, yes. Footfag here, so I'm biased but footjobs get me really fucking hard.
>>
>>37873762
>t. confirmed virgin
Footjobs look great, especially when the girl has qt feet and it's your cock between them. Feels shit though. You'll be let down if you expect them to be great. They might be good but not great.
>>
They feel like the world's worst handjob
>>
>>37873369
They look awkward as fuck. The only kind that look pleasurable is when she covers one foot in oil and grinds it against the bottom of the dick.
>>
Had one once. It was novel, nothing more.
>>
>>37873914
>>37873960
>>37874019
OP, this.

Footjobs are fucking hot as shit to watch, but receiving one is almost boner-killer, because its just in an awkward position.

Even with lube and oils, you're just gonna hear about how her legs are sore nonstop
>>
>>37875260
>you're just gonna hear about how her legs are sore nonstop
Completely forgot about this. What's funny though they'll offer because they know you like it but then they'll bitch as they do it. Fucking women
>>
>>37873639
Have you ever felt a girls feet who takes care of them?

silky smooth.
>>
id rather lick feet while getting hj/bj
>>
>>37875485
Still feels like shit because 99 percent of them are too clumsy to coordinate their feet well enough to not accidentally kick you in the nuts or give anything resembling the notion of a continuous stroking.
>>
>>37875612
Yeah i'm not saying a footjob is good, just that girl's feet tend to be soft and smooth in most cases.
>>
>>37875612
laughed hard at this. too true
>>
>>37875612
>>37875684
Use the toes, get a girl who keeps her feet free of callouses and dead skin. It feels amazing.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.