[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate how all everybody wants to talk about on this website is sex

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 41211235.jpg (50KB, 588x601px) Image search: [Google]
41211235.jpg
50KB, 588x601px
I hate how all everybody wants to talk about on this website is sex
>>
MEME FROGS TALKING ABOUT SEX WHICH IS ALSO A MEME
REALLY GETS MY ENGINE CRANKING
PEOPLE ALSO TALK ABOUT HOW THEY ARE SO LONELY OR HAVE SOCIAL ANXIETY SO THEY CANT GO OUTSIDE OR DO THINGS "NORMIES" DO
THIS ENTIRE BOARD REALLY MAKES ME CONTEMPLATE
>>
>>37872810
it's almost like all humans are not just sexual creatures by default
>>
>>37872918
fuck off you pathetic homunculus
>>
>>37872945
This
>>37872879
We live in the age of digital entertainment and yet all you can think of is sex, fuck off back to the jungle you dumb ape
>>
>>37872810
Whatchu wanna talk about anon?

I am putting off the gym, want to level runrscape but feel to degenerate to

My friend wants to hangout in a couple hours and I just want to die
>>
>>37872810
Roasties think they're welcome here.
Too bad internet laws are a thing nowadays.member boxxy?
>>
>>37873945
Runescape always sounded like fun to me but I never considered getting into it. Do you think it's worth getting into at this stage?

And what's the best diet to gain weight for lifting, in your opinion?
>>
>>37874105
I think rs3 is at a good stage with a lot of conflicting opinions of its now very aged player base. There is good fun to be had if you don't worry about needing to catch up or compete with others.

Its quite heavily a wiki game though so you'll find your self reading a lot about the game while grinding, you can start out for free and bang out the free to play quests but past that I'd say there isn't much value in a free account. Exp rates are better and a majority of the content in member. Not super expensive to play and I think they still have a promo on right now.

I'd say give it a shot, take your time especially with quests or you'll get frustrated quickly(there are complete guides on the wiki too)

For working out if you want to gain weight I'd suggest adding a decent portion of carbs to all your meals (rice, oats, 8,9,12 grain bread) use peanut butter to your advantage its easy cals I mix it in my oats with cinnamon and throw a bunch on toast with eggs.

Chicken breast is good too, turkey and lunch meat to throw in meals for protein boosts.

I also started getting chunky branded chicken soup with rice and adding my own chicken, super hardy with potatoes in it, rice, and 16-20g of protein. Great quick meal.
>>
>>37874252
To add onto run escape they added a new city recently, you see it plastered everywhere, I wouldn't say rush to it but its a decent place to get fishing, mining, cooking, woodcutting, and fire making from 50 to sometimes all the way to 70.

Depending on the skill other methods become more efficient into the 60s but still will be a nice little place for new-ish accounts
>>
File: JewperSaiyan3.png (971KB, 886x491px) Image search: [Google]
JewperSaiyan3.png
971KB, 886x491px
>>37874252
Wow, super helpful advice anon I appreciate it! Have this rare DBZ merchant as a thank you since there's nothing else I can really up with. Cheers!
>>
>>37874391
Thanks anon
I wanna add something else onto gaining weight, don't fixate on eating clean too much... In the sense of if you haven't ate in 3 or 4 hours or don't have access to clean food eat what you can find and try to add lots of protein to it. If you're skinny you can watch your body and gauge if you need to get more strict on your diet.

If you need fast food I usually grab chicken wraps with water no side. 2-4 of them, I don't worry about getting them battered but you can go the extra mile and get them grilled.

(And if you find you are recovering kinda slowly get allmax bcaas and some brand of creatine I find it almost half's my recovery)

How long you been lifting?
>>
>>37874498
Thanks again man, the last time I lifted was probably about a year ago. Before I start I want to gain a little bit of weight to work some muscle in. I weigh 124 lbs. and I'm 5'11
>>
>>37874633
You have lots of room to eat you'll have to get used to eating when your not hungry is all, you can throw shakes between meals if eating every 3 hours isn't your thing

You can probably eat upwards of 3k-3.3k a day too on SL or SS

hopefully you enjoy it when you get back into it, honestly took me like 5 mos of forcing my self to go to enjoy it Lol
>>
>>37874964
That sounds good to me, I'll take down all of what you said in my little 4chan folder. Stay cool brother!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.