[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get a female friend? I'm male btw.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: gveqvbqa.png (463KB, 500x438px) Image search: [Google]
gveqvbqa.png
463KB, 500x438px
How do I get a female friend? I'm male btw.
>>
>get male friends, at least one of which has a gf
>get your friends and the gfs friends to hang out together
>talk to the grills
>???
>profit
>>
>>37872931
>get male friends
How?
>>
>>37872744
this picture hurts my heart.
its pretty much everything i want, that i don't have.
>hanging out with a qt outside
>its cold, winter or fall (live in southern california and never get to wear coats)
>>
>>37872956
Yeah sorry that's the difficult step, make a new thread about that
>>
>>37873039
Do I really need to have to make this long 5 step plan?

I'll just wait for someone else to help me.
>>
>>37872744
Leave your contact info and hope someone takes pity on you
>>
>>37872744
This is a romantic idea perpetuated by media that is ultimately a fantasy.
>>
>>37873076
Thing is I had the perfect chance for getting a female friend when I was 19 and still in school. I even had her Skype. Too bad I was why too fucking self-absorbed and frankly a self important asshole back then,
>>
>>37873179
Platonic only.
>>
>>37872744
its hard I have a female friend since HS and its ok. all her friends are male and then I found out she was secretly fucking ever single one of them.

Apparently I was the only one who missed the memo. People assumed I was fucking her anyway tho even tho we were just good friends
>>
tfw female friends I made by being a human being.
Made em when I was a kid though so can't help you now.
>>
>>37873194
Hindsight is 20-20 lad, I had many chances to get female friends yet I blew it all since I was too young and naive.
>>
>>37873286
>Made em when I was a kid though so can't help you now.
Lol, I was way to nervous with girls when I was a kid.
>>
>>37872744
At least any femanons here who might be able to help me?
>>
>>37873916
Kys yourself numalecucklord
>>
>>37873929
Nice, not not exactly helpful, asshole.
>>
I'd be your female friend and I'm a lesbian so it would just remain that way, but I'm too depressed to have friends
>>
>>37874024
That's nice, but I was actually more thinking of an irl friend and not an Internet friend.

But anyways what do you mean with you are to depressed to have friends?

Don't you want any or what?
>>
File: 1497755058541.jpg (96KB, 642x957px) Image search: [Google]
1497755058541.jpg
96KB, 642x957px
The problem I have is that I can't be just friends with a girl. They either fall in love or I do
>>
>>37874191
What happens if you have more than one female friend at a time?
>>
>>37874358
It becomes a harem
>>
File: ehhaq.jpg (60KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
ehhaq.jpg
60KB, 550x550px
>>37874559
Well, good to know.

Aaaaaaand it's 2 am in 10 minutes.

Lwt's see if some last minute post crops up and than I'll hit the hay.
>>
>>37874638
Well, good night, lads.
>>
Try not to come off as someone desperate for female attention
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.