[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

muslim invasion WAT DO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 4

File: 1494142504274.jpg (76KB, 838x559px) Image search: [Google]
1494142504274.jpg
76KB, 838x559px
>on summer island for holiday with family
>mom talks to and invites friend who's married to a shitskin muslim to come friday
>tell her if she comes I'm leaving
>only chance to leave is tomorrow when they drop my brother off since he's leaving early
>brother tells me since I'm a ''bigot''he won't let me come along
wat do. either stay and somehow try to make the kebab's whore feel bad, or do i somehow convince/force them to let me leave?
>>
>>37872740
You're a fucking retard. How does it feel to be so consumed with fear and hatred? How small is your dick? How tall are you? Are you a virgin? Do you browse /pol/?
>>
>>37872808
The hatred fuels me, fills me with a sense of total existence and lets me live life according to its highest principles. What about you, dickless?
>>
File: IMG_0989.jpg (32KB, 620x538px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0989.jpg
32KB, 620x538px
I hope this isn't just bait. I really hope this is real. I love how out of touch a lot of racists are. It's fine if you don't like certain people, I don't give a shit, but a lot of you also pull autistic stunts like this that have me cracking the fuck up. This is why I love Stormfront, especially the Youth section.
>Guys! My mother became a race traitor two years ago by dating a black and now he just asked to marry her! What do I do?
>Sit your mother down for a serious talk and ask her why she's so willing to waste her white genes
>Tell her it hurts you to see her betray her race
>Ask her why she can't find a nice white man to settle down with
How unaware of social norms can you be
>>
Either leave or stay and make sure the whole meeting is total farce. Anyway don't let your whore of a mother get away with inviting even a bigger whore traitor near you.
>>
>>37872933
>How unaware of social norms can you be
Not adapting to social norms doesn't necessarily indicate a lack of understanding. Gays in the 60's certainly went against mainstream conceptions of morality.
>>
Are they culturally western? If they are who gives a shit. If they put her in a hijab then theres a problem.
>>
>>37872874
Lol 100% virgin manlet with repressed homosexual tendencies detected. I'd put money on you being a cut fag as well. Fuckin lol
>>
>brother tells me since I'm a ''bigot''he won't let me come along
can someone explain the logic? are racists bad luck on boats?
>>
>>37873191
>more triggered than the OP
>>
>>37872740
Leave before you get akhbar'd along with your family.
>>
>when you realise /pol/ isn't satire
>>
>>37873279
>when you realise women are a commodity
>>
>>37873129
She doesn't wear a hijab and is supposedly quite liberal. Still, she moved to live with him in a mudslime country.
>>37873193
He feels sorry for our mom. Says I need to think about her since this whole thing has made her quite upset. Thing is I told her several days ago, before she invited them, that I didn't want them here.
>>
>>37872740
Just tell your mom you "don't want anything to do with that sandnigger" and threaten to cause a scene. You should be able to get out of it.
>>
>>37873450
>she moved to live with him in a mudslide country
Lmao fuckin dropped

>inb4 pol reeeee
>>
>>37873450
Rule 1
>never ever discuss pol type issues with women
>especially ones you know personally

I did this and it ruined my family forever
>>
File: alt-right kekistani warrior.jpg (115KB, 786x630px) Image search: [Google]
alt-right kekistani warrior.jpg
115KB, 786x630px
>>37872740
kys irl /pol/fag.
>>
>>37873553
>I did this and it ruined my family forever
Tell us more, sounds like it would be ain interesting greentext story.
>>
>>37873553
I'm glad racists like you are causing scenes like this.
Muslims will win thanks to you
>>
>>37873553
>Don't have opinions and be a good goy
If you can't voice your opinions with your family it's better not be in contact with them desu.
>>
>>37873608
They'll win thanks to our divided culture.

You see whites evolved in cold climates where people had nothing and so had to have small families and had to be as selfish as possible to win.

The people that evolved in more warmer climates have a more closer racial bonding to each other. They put their own people first, not just themselves and have a stronger bonded bigger families.

The only thing that can save us from Muslims is Ricketts, cousin marriage and how they will gradually whiten over time in the lack of sun.
>>
>>37873707
>how they will gradually whiten over time in the lack of sun
white muslims are pretty good desu
>>
>>37873665
You can talk to men about it.

This is how I know you're underage, you don't even know that men and women have different priorities. Women dont care about the future of their people they only care about adhering to societal standards, they were the more racist sex in the past to fit in. Men challenge society and they are the ones who fight for their people.

Of course gays and lesbians are the main exceptions
>>
>>37872740
Stay and make her feel bad look up a bunch of facts about Islam and tell them to her in front of everyone make the shit skin go all allahu akbar in front of everyone
>>
>all these antiracist antifa cucks
you make me sad, /r9k/
>>
>>37873764
I know, but if you can't talk to your own mother about it means that she doesn't respect you at all. You might aswell fucking walk out if you have any self respect there and then.
>>
LOL at all the triggered normies in this thread your tears are so salty
>>
>>37872740
Go REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

and pick a fight with the muslim.
Then tell us how it turns out for you.
>>
>>37872740
Pull out your IQ graphs and everything else in your /pol/ folder.
Tell them that you're smarter and more intelligent and that woman should marry you instead of that muslim because just because you're white, you're better than him
>>
>>37873814
Maybe 30 years ago you could. Who votes for left wing parties? Young women. Who rallies for immigrants and feels 'proud' about diversity? Young women. Who turns their children into homosexuals to show them off? Young women.

They don't care about these things personally they do it to fit in with the crowd. When slavery was the norm they were cheering and bent over at our whim. Women do these things to test us, they want us to be strong, hateful and protect our homelands. They push this to test if were really the strongest men they can get.
>>
>>37873993
Even more reason to set them straight. Women respond to strength and integrity. As long as you have that, your particular ideology matters less.
>>
>>37872740
Just leave and go do your own stuff. Why bother with a trashy muslim in the picture. It's not like you're going to enjoy yourself. Plus, tourists are shit. This industry needs to die.
>>
>>37873880
It's the woman that's a Muslim but I agree he should bring out the /pol/ info graphics
>>
>>37874170
O nvm I'm wrong
>>
>>37874140
Perhaps when its a less outlandish claim and said in a straight faced manner in private. In my experience it just gets worse if you shout "redpills" at people not used to taking them and pushes them further away

Its just a lot better for everyone to not get women involved since they think differently and get uncomfortable. Why do you need to involve them anyway?
>>
>Live in some wierd english suburban coal burning neighbourhood.
>Walking into my estate on a weekday
>See white girl with black guy, displaying couple body language
>Wait till I am sort of close
>Walking past them, my side facing them.
>Look at the floor and say audibly ''thats digusting''
>Glance at them blankly for a moment
>Carry on walking to my porch
>Look at them for a second, they are walking on and are visibly shaken.
>Think to myself '' if they were same race they wouldn't of even clocked it, fuck them''

>Be in a supermarket self check out
>Coal burning couple shuffling in
>She is in my way
>Stand close, with my most hateful face of rage and the most unforgiving stare.
>Have chad tier body and 6'2, young handsome face.
>She looks visibly shaken and knows her fucking guilt to be quite honest.
>Says ''sorry'' and moves.

I do little things like this all the time. It's kind of pathetic, but I hate race mixing if I'm honest. It makes me sick. Just be subtle, you can't be an obvious bigot but people will often respect a bit of passive agression. I wouldn't know how to handle it in a real get together though, my family are kind of racist and I don't asociate with any blacks at all.
>>
>>37873818
Which ones are the normies? Could see arguments for both desu
>>
>>37874359
The people mad at him
>>
>>37874357
I'm sorry you have to deal with this man and fuck the people who tell you to accept it, even they probably feel the same way. But make sure you stay safe you never know what will happen.
>>
>>37874357

Or any mudslimes/non european decent for that matter.
>>
>>37874357
lmao how gay.
Acting out in public.
Holy shit.
And you're a chad to boot.
Acting like you belong on this board showing off your anger to us like it should impress us
>>
>>37874205
They make half of the population more or less. If you can convince that bringing third world immigrants will eventually make the country living hell for everyone involved they can be programmed again (probably doesn't work with most young people who can't see the next week coming). Going full 1488% at start will just make them think of all the times news/teachers/peers talked about how everyone's equal and how racists are just the worst type of people. You have to give it some time and land the seed of doubt in their mind, so their learned defense mechanism doesn't kick in.
>>
>>37874496
He's Elliot Rodger tier yes

But mocking him shows that you're in the same boat, trying to make yourself feel better because you're just as pathetic. I should know, I am too but at least ill hear him out and not insult/encourage him
>>
>>37874417

Ofcourse, honestly I am hoping for the day one of these nigs calls me out on my obvious racism.

Not really scared to fight, I'm a big guy. Half the reason most of them just shit themselves is because of this. I am rolling the dice every time though.
>>
>>37874618
Yeah if only I knew this before I ruined my life. At least I can educate others.

Most people on reddit or who act like that in real life have never seen a video where blacks gang up on a white kid or chatted to a white victim living in a hell hole like you can on here.

Talking to them will achieve nothing, a video is the best redpill device, especially showing men race based unfair fights/robberies. You can tell in the comments who the people are that have seen it for the first time
>>
>>37874625
They wont fight fair though, that's an issue and they'll look for revenge. If worse comes to worse and one attacks you'll have to be smart about the consequences

The fights I've been in have been with people not from my hometown and not with a racial preference so I'm no expert on the subject
>>
>>>/pol/
Wrong board my doderino
>>
>>37874496

I work hard and come home to coal burning. You can't help but have a little fun with that in the end. I wouldn't call it acting out, its far too suble.

I belong here, not a virgin but no relationships to talk about and women kind of piss me off tbqh.

>>37874622

Maybe? Elliot was a fucking idiot though. I think I am a more intelligent version of him that actually gets laid occasionally. Elliot couldn't even make himself laugh about his unfortunate situation.
>>
>>37873793
all the alt right fags are anti-racist too, they're anti anti-whiteness so you make yourself sad shithead.
>>
>>37872740
damn you're a disgusting human being
>>
i think ruining your relationship with your family for your irrational beliefs is a symptom of autism or aspergers, can't remember which. Anyway your daughter and her daughter will marry non-whites may aswell just accept it now before you fall even further into the pathetic pit.
>>
>>37872933
people like this exist believe it or not.
>>
>>37874978
>>37875188
>>37875176
>>37874998
We were having a decent rational discussion but you come in and shit up the thread. For what purpose?
>>
>>37875242
your thread was dying after people got bored with your autism, and it was already shit so i think you should be thankful.
>>
>>37873608
>>37872933
Islam is not a race.
How can people be this retarded???
>>
>>37875396
Most are middle eastern and when he says shitskin that's obviously who he is referring to, middle eastern people are sort of their own race.
>>
>>37873553
This rule is only applicable if you're surrounded by average or slightly above average people. My family is part of the 1% in my country, none of us ever had a racist word... Until the Muslim invasion ramped up, and then we started talking in private and everyone was in agreement.

It's extremely hard to be above a certain level of intelligence and fail to see obvious differences in populations. The brain is a pattern recognition machine, and the higher the cognitive ability, the greater ability to explore ideas regardless of social stigma.

It's true that these discussions tend to be harder with women because they are on average less intelligent. But intelligent women can handle discussing serious issues just as well as most men, and dumb women can be made to see your point by being assertive.

Of course, if you're some 17 years old skinnyfat neet stuttering "h-heil hitler" to your chain smoker single mom, results may vary.
>>
>>37875430
>>37875430
But i doubt he would have a problem if the guy was japanese or korean. So it's not a racial matter.
>>
>>37875511
I would, but it would be harder to justify, since asians don't chimp out and aren't invading us in the same way.
>>
>>37875511
>doubt he would
then that means it is a race matter. Duh? Just because they are middle eastern that means it is a race matter, if he had no problem with it being something he's ok with like a jap then it means it is a race matter against middle eastern shitskins
>>
>>37872740
Walk out of the house and stay in a fucking hotel
>>
>>37875566
She must not be chimping out if the cousin decided to marry her and she must make him happy, so that doesn't even make sense. Why can't you just admit it's all edgy blind hate and that you have no actual reason to ruin your cousin's relationship?
>>
>>37875566
>I would, but it would be harder to justify
Are you OP
Then you are a racist, there is nothing cool about that.

>>37875583
Just because they are middle eastern that means it is a race matter, if he had no problem with it being something he's ok with like a jap then it means it is a race matter against middle eastern shitskins

No, that would just mean he has a problem with their values and or ideaology. You wanna make it about race to avoid having to rebute his points.
But OP already admitted to be a racist so i'm not gonna defend him.
>>
Fucking sand niggers. I feel for you op. The only way out is to kill them all with a butter knife. Make sure you slap that fucker in the face with bacon first though.
>>
File: heresy.gif (915KB, 200x161px) Image search: [Google]
heresy.gif
915KB, 200x161px
>>37873581
Fuck off to /leftypol/ antifag, nobody likes you here
>>
>>37873764
I don't know about the intelligence part, I think that on whole its pretty even, with men having more extreme highs and lows. Its their priorities that are different as said before >>37875466 they don't want to rock the boat. Some men are completely delusional as well though but they can be easily convinced with a video or repeated atrocities
>>
>>37872740
You need to be a little more stoic and adaptable as opposed to being a little whiny faggot.
>>
>>37873581
>tripfag
>leftist
I wonder how strong this correlation would be. Likely higher than average.

Pretty decent comic tho
- overly wordy
- awkward, resentful delivery
+ understands the concept of putting two contradictions together
+ uses a relevant archetype and not a fictional strawman
7/10
ofc, the bane of the leftist is that once you mature enough to write good humor, you will also be wise enough to see the errors of your poltical stance
>>
>>37872808
>being on /r9k/ and not being consumed with fear and hatred

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD YOU FUCKING NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37875632
>she
>cousin
You obviously didn't read the OP. Also it doesn't matter whether this one in particular chimps out.
>>
>>37875636
>But OP already admitted to be a racist
Yeah in the very first post, you were just trying desperately to defend him. islam is not a strictly middle eastern religion and middle eastern people are not strictly islamic so what does their values or ideology mean when referring to middle eastern people?
>>
>>37875466
I also would add that it tends to be less intelligent people who seem more racist but 2bh that's because they are more outspoken about it since they don't fear the consequence. The woman I ruined a relationship with is quite smart but I see her get visibly uncomfortable around people of color so her antiracism is probably all a front. Similar to gay homophobes
>>
>>37875724
I confused some characters but the point still stands, the friend and her muslim husband seem at peace. I mean think about the situation they're in, while her friend's random son rages over their relationship for no actual reason and probably remains bitter and single. Doesn't that sound like a pathetic human with mental issues to you?
>>
>>37875511
You can be racist to one group of people and not be racist to another.
>>
>>37874890
>"lol Elliot was a fucking idiot brah"
>"Bro I get so much pussy!"

I would scream "ree!1!!" but it's a lost cause, I guess my kind must migrate because it it pretty obvious bell curve ass chads like you have taken our board, but I will ask nicely that your kind leave...
>>
>>37875729
>Yeah in the very first post, you were just trying desperately to defend him.
No i just don't like people such as yourself who twist the meaning of things because otherwise they can't win the argument.

> islam is not a strictly middle eastern religion and middle eastern people are not strictly islamic so what does their values or ideology mean when referring to middle eastern people?
Most of them are.
In some middle eastern countries, they go as far as to outlaw some religions.
And if they support a religion that is incompatible with western values i can understand why western people would rather have them confined to their part of the globe.
>>
>>37875837
>outlaw some religions.
outlaw OTHER religions*

>>37875792
But it's also possible that their issue with that group stems from something else.
>>
>>37872874
This is literally the gayest thing I've read all day and I spent most of today reading gay erotica
>>
>>37875837
>>37875868
>In some middle eastern countries, they go as far as to outlaw some religions.
>outlaw OTHER religions

PUBLICLY worshiping another religion is not permitted in Middle Eastern countries. Private worship is still allowed.

Furthermore they don't really give a flying fuck what religion you worship. If you're white in an ME country the only thing that'll piss off the Arabs is drugs.

That being said the only religion that's outright banned in certain ME countries is Judaism and that was merely a result of the existence of Israel.
>>
>>37872874
I literally cut my eye reading through that bullshit.
>>
>>37875964
Drugs... And gays, and women who don't cover themselves, and alcohol, and clubbing, and gambling, and privacy, and your right to publicly express your religious beliefs (the list goes on)
>>
>>37875964
>>37875964
>Private worship is still allowed.
Really, somalia clearly says in their constitution that the only religion allowed in the country is islam.
Their religion and ideologies are incompatible with estern values. Also they don't separate church and state in most countries. So for people concerned about preserving the western culture, it's reasonable to want to limit the islamic demographic in the west.
>>
>>37873450
>she moved to live with him
Oh. Yeah send the bomb squad to your house before you return then.
>>
>>37875964
>oh its not so bad they just don't hold any resemblance of respecting other religions
Stop it anon. Playing devils advocate is just horrible when you're actually defending the devil.
>>
>>37876288
Notice how he didn't adress my point there

>>37875837
>And if they support a religion that is incompatible with western values i can understand why western people would rather have them confined to their part of the globe

He probably thought that he would actually have to come up with an argument.
>>
>>37876337
>notice how
I'm not whatever anon you talked to. I just jumped in to say the obvious thing that needs to be said. Apologists only have a point where there's common ground. There's no common ground here. It's not an harmonic attitude. And if you'd read the Quran it's not even leaving room for harmonic interpretations.
>>
>not concealing your power level
>>
>>37873581
>genetics I do not understand
Evolution exists, get over it. Environmentability and heritability are separate concepts.
>>
>>37872740
Muslims have good ass food, go you fucking pussy
>>
Just check out them fertile ankles in the burkini.
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.