/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CAT WAR

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 1467207507483.jpg (70KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1467207507483.jpg
70KB, 480x640px
There's a cat turf war going on around my house and into the large patch of forest I own behind my house.

Basically, my front porch is a home for these cats. Like 20 of them live on my porch, and four females are pregnant. You can expect ethnic tensions here because cats of every color are here. It's more of a white vs. black thing.

Whites, gingers, tabbies (five of them)
VS
Blacks (ten of them)

They rest are tortie cats, weird colored calico cats that are ALWAYS born female.

Should I stop them?
>>
>>37872149
Let them fiight, adopt the winner
>>
can you eat cats?
>>
>>37872168
I'm honestly amazed at the way these cats fight. I have no idea how they do it.

The white cats unite and fuck up the black cats that have an autocratic mentality, meaning they want to rule the porch, but fight by themselves against their own kind. The white cats unite and don't fight each other, but win a war they're outnumbered in.

>>37872203
I personally wouldn't eat a cat, but it's possible I think.
>>
>>37872149
Record the whole thing as a bi-weekly/weekly show called "Cat Wars" and upload it
>>
>>37872316
yeah get some video of it could be fun
did you name any of the cats yet?
>>
>>37872316
I was thinking of doing that, but I'd probably be BTFO legally for animal cruelty or some stupid shit.

Also, some retard would dox me somehow, get animal control to take the cats and euthanize them all. That sucks for them.
>>
>>37872379
All of them have names and surnames. I keep track of them in my cat census book, which is like a memo pad thing.
>>
>>37872390
>>37872482
a shame okay you cant film but you should write it down or something
write a book about the cat wars
>>
Please OP record lt
>>
>>37872513
I can make a map of my property. It can be like a Risk map, but it's a real-time map of each cat clan's territory gains.

So far, one black cat came out of the woods when they ran the fuck off, so one out of four involved with the latest battle is confirmed alive. White cats don't occupy the entire porch just yet, they have the rest of the blacks to deal with. This battle was incited north of the porch in the backyard, so I'm not sure if the whites will launch a full scale invasion on the porch.
>>
>>37872653
haha this is awesome please do just do anything to capture the cat war for the future
>>
File: 1474507452330.jpg (191KB, 614x768px) Image search: [Google]
1474507452330.jpg
191KB, 614x768px
also super cool that they have some strategy
why do the black cats fight each other and the whites are one unit?
may be stupid but thats super interesting to me
anyways i have to go sleep but pls post again im gonna take a look for cat war threads in the future take care and dont get caught in the crossfire
>>
>>37872830
>why do the niggers fight each other
because they're nigger cats
>i have to go to sleep
it's the middle of day
>>
>>37872865
other parts of the world exist
>>
>>37872890
Look at the picture. The picture was taken during day.
>>
>>37873060
Nigger what if the picture wasn't taken the moment he said he wanted sleep.
>>
>>37873133
Well why would he take a picture of his cats if he wasn't going to post them on /r9k/
>>
>>37872203
The chinese eat cats all the time
>>
I'm going to get a bunch of concrete or clay and make a 6x6 (feet) house that's on a 15x15 concrete surface for them to chill on outside. I assume the walls and floor will be 4 inches thick. Could anyone give me an estimate on how much this would cost?

Also, people keep coming up and asking to get white and ginger kittens. This was before the war, so I said yes. People want white and ginger kittens instead of black ones, so it's expected.

I eventually had given away the entire white breed's kittens, so they'll have to fight for the survival of their race. I assume THIS is why they are fighting to the death with the competition, because their bloodline is threatened.
>>
>>37873382
I can't help you with pricing but that is massively overengineered anon. My mom had 32 cats before she died and they made do with a lean to carport/stable and a chest of drawers outside when they weren't fighting for her bed.
>>
>>37873455
This could actually act as a shitty bunker for the cats and myself even though I'm taller than the dimensions, and I could also dig a basement for it, since I have a lot of shit to hide.

The cats love concrete surfaces and need a shelter away from where I am. I'm tired of them shitting and pissing all over my lawn.
>>
File: bedz.jpg (1016KB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
bedz.jpg
1016KB, 4128x2322px
>>37873455
I have a black cat. She was feral when I got her and on her first day she climbed the curtains and sat on the pelmet all day and night. She used to fight like a boss, she's only a little cat but all the other cats in the neighbourhood were shit scared of her.

Then I moved to where I live now and she met next door's tom. He's black and white and has no ears because he had skin cancer. And my cat fell in love. No other way to describe it. They eat together, sleep together, play and hunt. Until then I'd have said black cats have a violent streak but now I think she was just waiting for the right friend to come along.
>>
>>37873528
Make sure the top level isn't at eye-height, just as a heads up (literally).

Having your own bunker is cool. And I must say you must be lovely person to home them rather than call animal control. Who feeds them or do they hunt?
>>
>>37873568
Tom looks like a fluffy pony
>>
>>37873642
They hunted the local rabbits to extinction. Before the cat population explosion, there were a few families of rabbits that were always around until the cats multiplied and killed every single rabbit. I live in a place where all the predators were killed, like coyotes, foxes, bears, etc. so rabbits can live without fear. Unfortunately, they didn't run like hell from the cats. I saw a rabbit just look at a cat while it was sneaking up, and the cat rekt it. They even had dry kibble food on the porch to eat.
Point is, they did hunt, but not anymore. It's only $50 to feed them all a month, but I'm afraid I'll have to do some sort of population control soon.
>>
>>37872149
pls dont harm kittens
>>
File: squizz.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
squizz.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
>>37873746
This is the tom looking more thuggish. He's very soppy though. For some reason lack of ears seems to lend itself to looking like I Take Zero Shit.

I'm overrun with rabbits here too. The tom catches them but my cat prefers voles, more sport in it I think. I'm having an ongoing battle with a very fucking cheeky squirrel who will decimate the bird feeders then sit on the tree doing that weird chack noise to get the cats attention. And they don't take the blindest bit of notice so I'm thinking about taking pot shots at it with an airsoft gun, just enough to sting when it raids the feeders but not to kill because I can't do that.

Maybe put ads up in shop windows... oh, thinking about it, my mom did that and the cats came back. She lived in the middle of nowhere so god knows where they came from but she'd rehome them, wait a couple of days then they'd be back. I said if she charged people money she'd get done for embezzlement as they're obviously homing cats.

$50 isn't too bad. Cat food is super expensive here but she's so worth it.
>>
>>37874089
They both look cute, makes me miss my parents' cat who died at 16-ish. He was super nice and laidback, and he smelled really relaxing as well. RIP cat dude.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.