[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't men interested in modern women?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 11

File: tttt.png (282KB, 656x935px) Image search: [Google]
tttt.png
282KB, 656x935px
Why aren't men interested in modern women?
>>
File: Jewdar.jpg (50KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Jewdar.jpg
50KB, 400x400px
>>37871385

Clearly men are at fault, there is absolutely no reason they shouldn't be doing everything we want them to do.
It's a problem.

There is only one solution to the man problem; keep complaining about their existence, everything they ever do, and never listen to their wants, needs or inequalities.

If all else fails, chop of their foreskins and freely donate them to my... A cosmetics company.
>>
>>37871385
Why couldn't some Chad just man up and wife her?
>>
>>37871385
Because they aren't interested in me
>>
>>37871385
Because modern women aren't being used the way they're supposed to be used. They're supposed to be in the home raising children and house keeping.

They want all the advantages of being equal to men all while not being equal to men.
>>
File: WojackSS.jpg (21KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
WojackSS.jpg
21KB, 403x403px
>>37871385
Because modern women are self entitled cunts, that get cheated on by Chad, but still think us betas are not good enough because we're the "Nice guys". This is why I don't even care if a woman gets raped. Rather its extremely funny.
>>
>>37871476
Maybe if you weren't such a beta faggot and had a sixpack and a strong jaw and were over 6ft and made over 100k a year and we're the right star sign and were 10 percent or lower body fat and had at least 1,000,000 Instagram followers an ugly girl or average girl might just about settle for you. Due to the fact that women think that the top 20 percent of men is the bare minimum that they can get away with.

Because they're all stupid cunt that deserve pain.
>>
>>37871578
I watched a lot of man in the high castle recently and I think even tho a lot of it is normie trash. The American Reich would be a great place to live. Nice American culture before it went degenerate in the 50s. Wow en kept on strict watch (it should be stricter) and criticism of Hitler or the Nazis was literally a death sentence
>>
>>37871469
She had a boyfriend, and still killed herself.
>>
Aww. She seemed like such a nice person.
>>
Stacey would rather kill herself than date me.
Good. I hope the worms shat in her eyesockets while they ate them.
>>
>>37871578
>tfw a few of the females on my facebook that I use to know from gaming have been cheated on by their beta male husbands/bfs.

It's fucking hilarious that even betas don't respect relationships anymore.
>>
abort 80% of male fetuses

it's not rocket science
>>
File: 1487288268817.jpg (11KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1487288268817.jpg
11KB, 300x300px
>>37871385

>I'm gonna spend my 20's being a cumdumpster then after chad cleans his ass flavoured dick in my mouth for the last time I'm gonna expect a good man to marry me and treat me like a chaste virgin princess in exchange for once a month starfish sex with my wrinkly saggy body and if anybody has a criticism of my decisions it's because they're jealous/ugly/virgin/loser!
>>
>>37871385
serves her right, fucking cunt
>>
File: EFIt0PT.jpg (276KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
EFIt0PT.jpg
276KB, 1200x1200px
>>37872024

Need I say more?

originally
>>
>>37871999
oh, so this is why they're lowering male fertility with xenoestrogens
i guess the illuminati were the good guys all along
>>
>>37871999

No, lets beat, rape and murder women back into their rightful place...cleaning dogshit from mens shoes with their tongues.
>>
File: Berniecuck.jpg (97KB, 718x960px) Image search: [Google]
Berniecuck.jpg
97KB, 718x960px
>>37871469

Chads don't marry used up whores. I guess she even scared of liberal numales too.
>>
>>37872100

Nice dubs. Saved too. Really highlights how modern women have literally no skills.
>>
>>37871731
As black man I'm going to have to disagree with you. Being forced to move to the great plains area would suck dick and if you arent aryan then your life would suck also
>>
>>37871385
Modern women are whores who want to sleep around when they are younger and then settle down in their 30s when its extremely unhealthy to start birthing children and causes birth defects. What they don't realize is mother nature is taking care of the problem by having them not able to find mates because their genetics aren't worth passing on.
>>
>>37872306
your post is a very good evidence on why 80% of male fetuses should be aborted
>>
Because modern men arent capable of handling real women so they stick to their retarded fake 2d wives.
>>
>>37872559

Says the genocidal roastie cunt
>>
women would rather be side bitch #5 for a chad than be with a non chad

once sexbots become a thing the female problem will be solved
>>
>>37872599

>handling real women
>handling

Why the fuck would any guy want to "handle" you?
>>
>>37871385
>entitled
>extraordinarily mean and unlikable
>whores
>2/3 are fat
>only ever date up
>will leave you if you ever are seriously injured or sick, or lose your job
>if they divorce you, they'll get the house, your assets, your kids, child support, and probably alimony too
>frequently cheat since they're spoiled for choice

Hmm, I wonder?
>>
>>37872559
>androcide is somehow better than enslavement

Gotta love the roastie logic.
>>
>>37872599

Maybe you should just stop being so crazy? We can't waste our days arguing all the time.
>>
>>37872664
>>37872834
a small population of men will be living in harem paradise
it's quite clear that excessive masculinity is killing the planet
so culling them is now required
this is already happening naturally for betas
but we should speed the process along and skip a lot of suffering in the bargain
>>
>>37872922
You cant exercise masculinity if men are not killing eachother
>>
>>37872922
>it's quite clear that excessive masculinity is killing the planet

>men are most scientists
>men are effectively all unskilled and skilled laborers
>men maintain literally everything in society
>this stupid hole thinks men are the problem

While the harem paradise sounds nice, you're a fucking idiot if you think men are the problem or that society wouldn't completely collapse without them. Women are incapable of doing the mental and physical heavy lifting needed to maintain and advance a society.
>>
I'm 26 yo male and I had two serious relationships that lasted over a year and few minor that lasted for few months. I will never ever do it again. Whores are cheaper, better in bed and most of all - honest. All women I dated cheated on me, seriously, what the shit? There is no point in being together when she sleeps with others. One of them even tried to make me father of her bastard baby over a year after breakup.
Maybe it was bad luck but I'm sure I don't want any woman in my life.
I only wish somebody told me why people cheat on each other. I don't get it.
>>
>>37872989
>or that society wouldn't completely collapse without them.

that's a feature, not a bug
this meme society is killing the planet and needs to regress in most ways
>>
>>37873048
Fuck the planet, we must leave this shithole and conquer the universe
You tree hugging hippie can stay behind and die when some asteroid eventualy hits Earth
>>
>>37873048
>that's a feature

Good luck with your fantasy world where women willingly drive for 16 hours in a semi, lift 150 lb parts and carry then across the shop, or get their tits shot off by a gangbanger. Your fantasy won't be possible unless you were able to automate 90% of all labor, and even then I doubt women would opt to do the last 10% without the threat of force.
>>
>>37871385
All modern woman can provide is sex and guess what? I know how to masturbate.
Modern woman is a waste of time, money and resources. I'd rather fuck a whore than so called modern woman, less risk of STD.
>>
File: grandpa then grandpa now trap.jpg (52KB, 717x600px) Image search: [Google]
grandpa then grandpa now trap.jpg
52KB, 717x600px
>>37871385
because men are interested in traps now
>>
>>37873141
To tell the truth I'd date both persons from your picrel.
>>
File: 1lltl1.jpg (25KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1lltl1.jpg
25KB, 300x300px
>>37872922

>women only date top 20% of men
>thinks removing 80% of men will solve the problem

It must be nice to be this retarded yet still thought of as a functional adult.
>>
Lots of posts here highlight that you're not that different from any roastie bitch. Only interested in sex with 10/10.
I miss the times when users here weren't normie trash.
>>
>>37873089
>fuck this planet
typical unsympathetic masculinity
kills everything without regard
your kind will be called ere long

>>37873104
you don't seem to understand that those jobs won't be necessary or exist in a properly regressed society and bangers won't exist in a world of 5 to 1 fem/mal ratio

>>37873174
this modern dating style you suggest is only possible with this excess of disgusting masculinity
women will adjust to the new world order of 5-1 harem living
>>
>>37873174
It'd just go from Chads having a dozen girls after him to having hundreds of girls after him. Barring the government enforcing strict harem laws and appointments, female hypergamous wouldn't go away. It's just another delusional roastie fantasy that shows how little they understand their own nature.
>>
>>37873256
>you don't seem to understand that those jobs won't be necessary or exist in a properly regressed society

So what, you want humanity to go back to living in mud huts and wiping their asses with their hands? There's still going to need to be labor for hunting or farming you stupid sow.
>>
File: 1483090119061.gif (2MB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
1483090119061.gif
2MB, 350x233px
>>37871385

hundreds of thousands of men would of dated her.

She chose to reject them, believing she deserved chad and above.

I'm glad cunts like this are dead, because the entirety of the reason she died is because she didn't want to settle for someone she considered 'beneath' her and when someone 'above' her rejected her, she couldn't take it.

She chose death over even giving some beta a chance.

Fuck the rotting corpse of a cunt desu.
>>
>>37873350
>women would literally die rather than not date up

Female hypergamy never ceases to amaze me.
>>
>>37873309
women will farm better than any man, being more in tune with the natural world
the minority men will not be allowed to hunt because it exacerbates the worst elements inside of them
>>
>>37871385

>entitled because le daddy's princess
>unhealthy
>uneducated (or think degree = educated)
>sass and attitude for no reason
>le beyonce and rihanna yaaaaaas
>extreme baggage from fucking 20 guys before they turned 18
>reddit and buzzfeed-tier humor and think they're more sophisticated for it

the modern woman offers nothing. nut and dump.
>>
There was a QT HR chick at my place old job that was 32, wanted the perfect man and wondered why she's single at 32. She was hot and I would have dated her but I fell short of her expectations
>>
>>37873401
>women will farm better than any man, being more in tune with the natural world

Oh, youre baiting, I get it now.
>>
>>37873350
>She chose death over even giving some beta a chance.
future looks bright brobots
>>
>>37871385
nice bait but the reason men these days arent intreasted in modern women is becasuse they no longer have anything to offer to soceity with sex robots becoming more and more of a thing we will no longer need women. period end of story they can work in the factories building the sex robots that lead to their own demise for all i care it will be a valuable lesson for society all around the world to learn. when you get TOO picky you dont get the sticky
>>
File: labor.png (761KB, 855x655px) Image search: [Google]
labor.png
761KB, 855x655px
>>37873401
Oh my it's retarded. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqfAt7TshLw
Or at least I hope it is.
>>
>>37873546
>>37873663
the women you see in this video are the product of an overlymasculine shitworld
thus they have grown lax and incompetent as a result
in 5-1 fem/mal ratio world, the woman will blossom at true potential and easily surpass men in every pursuit that isn't brainless lifting of heavy objects
>>
File: fuckinhell.jpg (1MB, 1860x1880px) Image search: [Google]
fuckinhell.jpg
1MB, 1860x1880px
>>37873712
Do you have examples when this theorized civilization thrived? We would like to see it.
>>
>>37873712
You already tipped your hand, hole.
>>
>>37873748
>>37873822
all you need to know is that men are fully in charge right now
and everything is shit

it is time for men to be whittled to the minimum
>>
>>37871385
Why don't these modern girls go after ?

If they're so strong and empowered why don't they go after the guy?
>>
>>37873871
Please provide examples of when a female run society was not driven into the rotten sole of the Earth. Just one example. Because it's sounding like communism.
>>
>>37873871
Post one example of a successful matriarchy that didn't live in the stone age.
>>
>>37873894
They do, just for the top ten percent of guys
>>
>>37873942
>>37873913
name one example of a successful patriarchy
oh wait you can't
because not only has every patriarchal society collapsed
but the patriarchal meme stream is headed straight for total species suicide
>>
>>37873986

You finger yourself over 50 shades.
>>
>>37873986
Still waiting on proof to validate your claim of female run societies being more successful. This is not that hard. I have no horse in this race. If I had a choice, it will always be patriarchy because women are ruled by their emotions.
>>
>>37871385
>Article says she had a boyfriend
A guy was interested in her. She killed herself because she was an idiot.
>>
>>37873986
>name one example of a successful patriarchy

You mean the one that keeps you safe and let's you shit on it with the Internet it invented and provides? That one?
>>
>>37873986
Have you taken a cock in the mouth?

Serious question.
>>
>>37871855
then clearly she was just mentally ill and nothing would have saved her.,
>>
Her FB pics indicates she's a 8/10
>>
>>37872599
Why should we have to handle you like some kind of exotic pet? If you openly admit to being difficult and unpleasant to be around why should we bother? You're an adult and should act like one.
>>
>>37873141
>implying
most traps will kill themselves and will not reproduce
>>
>>37874035
they flourished in prehistory for tens of thousands of years
your demand for recent evidence is impossible
because the masculine menace has prevented all attempts and subjugated and oppressed all women immemorial
the scientific minded would leap at the chance to try the womanly world to see if it can indeed be a success
but we all know that the scientific minded are really just memebrains who would never attempt an experiment that threatens their hegemony
>>
>>37871385
They are. It's just you losers who live online who are sometimes not interested while you desperately try to convince yourself that 2D is sufficient lmao
>>
>>37873214
Best post in this thread. Sex is all they care about.
>>
>>37874188

>they flourished in prehistory for tens of thousands of years
>the masculine menace has prevented all attempts and subjugated and oppressed all women immemorial

Pick one
>>
>>37873015
I'm the same, 3 relationships, one five years long, and cheated on me, was only staying with me for my money because I was being a forced wagie by her. I fucking hate women so much, the fact that they can do shit like this and live their lives. She would of had kids with me and wanted marriage with me if I hadn't of found out. How can someone live with themselves having done that? I haven't spoken to a women for months, barely jerk off and avoid eye contact at all costs. Don't fall for the GF meme.
>>
>>37872420
You would've been born white though
>>
>>37874188
I'm asking for any evidence. Provide it to support your claim as customary to debate terms. Any will suffice if was quite thriving and there should be plenty of examples. If you continue without citing any examples, I will assume you cannot find any and thus your claim is disproven.
>>
>>37871385
>Why aren't men interested in modern women?

because they had miles of cocks and many of them cheat. why the fuck should I invest on that? they have nothing to offer but emotional baggage and STDs.
>>
>>37873748
this sounds awful, how do these women not feel shame? any more military stories like this?
>>
>>37871999
how the fuck are going to have a civilization without men? who do you think invented everything you see around you and build everything?
>>
>>37872365
This fucking guy. The awkward pose. The numale face. The childish shirt. The cargo shorts. Pathetic as fuck
>>
>>37873141
KEK

orrrrgggggiiiii
>>
>>37874634
Women do not know shame. There is no such thing as a self-aware woman.
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.