[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird dreams

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: 1490338153390.jpg (51KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
1490338153390.jpg
51KB, 403x403px
>be me around 10 years old
>Go to the swimming pool with small group of friends
>While having fun see this guy in the corner of the pool
>Looks depressed as hell and around 19 years old
>Go to him and ask him whats wrong
>He tells me his friends and him agreed to hang out at the pool but they didn't show up
>Me being 10, I ask if he wants to join us
>Thanks me but says no
>Starts telling me how much life is going to suck in the future for me and all my friends will abondon me and other depressing shit
>I just leave him alone and don't think much of it
>10 years later
>Life sucks and friends have left me
>Go to bed late as usual
>Dream about being in the exact same situation as this guy I met was
>10 year old kid approaches me
>looks like me
>Same conversation I had with that guy 10 years ago
>Wake up in cold sweat

Post weird dreams you had
>>
>in a house
>refurbished and squeaky clean
>come across the baby's room
>getting ready to turn the corner
>a hairless man that looks like a default character base with eyes bulging open and arms extended out like a starfish jumps out from behind the corner
>mouth doesn't move but some sort of radio static frequencies are emitted
>get the feeling that he's offering coexistence and mutual benefit at a price
>check my pockets for money and find condoms instead
>wonder why I have condoms when I never bought them before
>starfish man gets really intrigued and his eyes are bulging even more with curiosity beyond the limits of human comprehension as he begins spinning around
>the radio frequencies tell me that he wants to see what Santa brought him
>try and stall and change the subject so he doesn't inquire further about my pockets
>steam emits from his ears and he begins stomping his feet in a rhythmic fashion
>cave in and show him the condoms
>he stops all of his movement and freezes
>a look of pure shock sweeps across his face
>looks at me like I'm some kind of monster
>tells me to get out or he'll call the condom police
>try to insist that they're not mine
>beg him to forgive me and he isn't buying it
>he powerwalks out of the room
>a few hours later hear the sound of his footsteps gradually growing closer towards me from across the house
>hear the sound of a baby crying
>the footsteps stop
>see his shadow on the wall
>he's holding something
>watch as his figure slowly emerges from behind the corner with the baby by it's neck
>has a knife in his other hand
>stares me down into the depths of my soul
>some rather harsh high pitched frequencies are emitted
>"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT, TACITURN AND STOUT"
>slowly back away
>reaches into his pocket and pulls out a stocking
>throws it at my me
>cum comes shooting out of it all over my face
>cum continues spilling out of it all over the floor
>look up and see that the baby has been disemboweled
>wake up
>>
>trying to play jazz with Miles Davis
>he's absolutely shredding on some instrument (don't remember)
>pick up a bass
>everything is way out of tune
>sound like shit
>can't even keep tempo
>Miles Davis gets pissed at me for ruining his jam
fug
>>
>>37871253
That's some really weird shit, is any of it related to what happened irl at the time?
>>
>>37871484
Practice and make Miles Davis proud in your next dream
>>
>>37871709
Don't have the money for a bass yet. But one day, anon. One day I'll make him proud.
>>
File: 1342876687682.jpg (36KB, 477x357px) Image search: [Google]
1342876687682.jpg
36KB, 477x357px
keep having nested false awakenings where I am aware but think I was poisoned or drugged rather than dreaming
it's been hell
>>
Sleep paralysis story
>laying in bed
>look at my ajar door
>It's about two meters wide and 4 tall
>see a black figure a few feet off the ground
>it's skipping in a youthful manner but it looks like it was animated in a shitty unity game so it's not really in sync with the rate it was moving and how it would look like it should be moving
>I think it's my brother being stupid. Lets call him "fag"
>"fag, stop bothering me. Go back to sleep."
>it float skips over to me and leans over my face
>leaning over me it starts tapping both my shoulders really fast
>I snap out of it
>>
>last night's dream
>don't remember most of the dream
>I end up talking with the devil or a demon
>tells me to look for the sun to find the answer to whatever his riddle was
>the sun has set so I can't see it
>look at the sunset
>1613 or some number similar to that is spelled out in the clouds
>knowing this lets me enter his domain
>once inside he tells me that yhwh/the demiurge has been dead a long time
>gives me a fuckton of money
>"wake up"
>look for the money
>actually wake up
>realize it was just a dream
Fuck
>>
>>37872171
I've had some weird experiences like that as well, not sure if it was sleep paralysis or just a bad dream
>>
>>37872301
Never had any bad dreams about religious figures. My dreams are always extreme versions of things I've experienced and still think about / regret
>>
File: OhJeffries.png (763KB, 741x780px) Image search: [Google]
OhJeffries.png
763KB, 741x780px
>it's a "everyone you know is passively aggressively pointing out all your behaviors in your old high school" episode again
please, not again.
>>
I had a dream I had Spider-Man powers last night. I was at a party and like 20 other people had Spider-Man powers too. We were jumping around the house fucking it up and everyone else who didn't have powers loved it.
>>
Last night I drempt I was inside my house, when I get one of those TV buzzer alerts saying that WWIII has started, and about a dream hour later another TV buzzer says that Russia's going to drop nuclear bombs on the US. It happened during the evening, and the sky was a reddish-purple. The last thing I remember from the dream was that I looked up at the sky.
>>
Most of my dreams are weird af.
I had sleep paralysis once years back, and had a weird three part dream. Last part of it before I woke up was the strangest. Lemme try greentexting it.

>me and someone else go into an amusement park
>i'm not actually me, never me in my dreams
>find an oldass ipod video on the ground
>only one video on it
>some garbage clickbait title like "10 BANNED commercials"
>play the video
>it's this chick on a carousel going around
>everything's black and white
>background moving around like max headroom shit, only it's all just kinda dizzying nothingness
>she goes around a time or two
>background of nothingness somehow gets even more dizzying and worse
>suddenly zooms in on her face and her eyes look all weird
>sudden panic, powerful feeling of dread
>can't move or drop ipod
>somehow slide out of the dream into consciousness
>still can't move
>see weirdass figures in the darkness by my bed

Pretty standard sleep paralysis, but still was scary. Never actually been to an amusement park or have any history of motion sickness or anything, so dunno what's up with that.
>>
File: IMG_6276.jpg (556KB, 1936x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6276.jpg
556KB, 1936x1936px
>>37870590
>Be me
>14 IRL, Maybe early 20s in dream?
>Wake up next to dream GF in amazingly cozy but reasonable apartment
>Goodlife.jpg
> I wake up with hope for my future
>few weeks and several similar dreams later I keep seeing and hearing her in school, etc.
>thats a bad sign
>Tfw I have to cope via humor, it's ya boi Lil Schizy, hmu on Instagram
>>
>>37872461
Is this the surrealist art of r9k posting?
>>
>>37872491
Something like that. Took up painting to cope in the early days. Had a lot more anxiety before the psychiatrist could figure out the meds for me.
>>
>>37872012
I had 16 of those in a row once

When I woke up I thought I was dead
>>
>chilling out in this gym mat store with a couple people
>we all decide we want to leave
>it's a part of a strip mall
>pick up a tarp next to the entrance which is owned by one of my friends
>walking in the parking lot with everyone
>realize my friend who owns the tarp is staying in the gym mat store
>turn around and enter the now full indoor mall to return tarp
>everyone in the mall is going the same direction and I have to go against them
>walking for a long time
>never did return the tarp
what the fuck did I mean by this?
>>
>>37872636
YOU SHOULD'VE RETURNED THAT DAMNED TARP!
>>
>>37870590
>in a nice cruise feeling depressed as fuck
>everywhere i go people seem to leave and im all alone
>see my mum
>"ey yo waddup b?"
>she just give some weird looking drug
>things suddenly get a bit of a grayish colour
>get a small life boat and go far away from the cruise ship
>get high with that shit
>jump out of the boat and dive a bit in the night
>cant see shit, but i feel a fish biting me
>when i try to get back on the boat i end up shooting out of the water really high and falling back in it
>everytime this happens i feel more fish biting me under the sea
>eventually there are so many fish dilacerating my body i end up drowning
it wasnt a really concise dream and it wasnt all that scary, but i somehow woke up terribly sad
>>
Last night I had a dream that my friend got a new apartment. One thing I remembered for some reason was that it was scarily high up.

I was the last one in the door and I stopped halfway through the room, turned around, and stared at the door that was left open. I kept picturing someone poking just their head in, saying hey, then spraying the place with bullets. Apparently he was walking down the hall and checking to see what doors were unlocked or open. I went through that thought like maybe 3 times in the dream for some reason, before I just walked over and closed it. Walked back and sat down, feeling really self conscious with all my friends just quietly looking and casually smiling at me. It was then I noticed how high up we were.

I've never seen that apartment before. I'd probably feel pretty unsettled if I ever did.
>>
>>37872338
yeahi had one almost like this one except i couldnt see the thing cuz the room was dark and i was under my bed sheet(not sure what its called) but i really felt this weird presence and it was slowly walking in my direction and when it reached me it stuck what i think was its tongue inside my ear and then i snapped out of it. the shitty part about these dreams is that you cant do anything to ask for help
>>
Who else here /dream wanderer/. The ultimate form of escapism is dreaming as anything can happen and you are 'really' there. I could sleep and dream forever if I could.

>>37872673
>I kept picturing someone poking just their head in, saying hey, then spraying the place with bullets
jej
>>
I had a dream where I was walking the precipice of a desert and artic wasteland when I came over some snake, slit a hole in its middle with a knife and started fucking it until I came.

It was almost a wet dream.
>>
I don't dream. Oregano.
>>
>Wake up from a nightmare in my dark upstairs bedroom
>call for a family member in panic
>both sisters show up and turn my light on
>oldest one says she'll go get my parents
>hear her be drug down the stairs and the light switched off
>yell for her as my light goes out a few secs later
>youngest sister gets tackled by something in the dark
>can hear the struggle and see its multiple legs
>wake up to my dark bedroom
>too scared to call for help or move
My dreams are of three varieties, they include many scenarios though.
Nightmares - Getting stabbed, not being able to shout for help, getting trapped In large buildings with others while being killed 1 by 1, or zombies.
Good/horrible dreams - Dreams so good that they make you hate reality, falling in love and living together with that perfect woman i.e. one made by your consciousness, or having sexual relations with females I've met but dislike irl.
And then the ones that make me think I'm caught In a loop, I keep waking up just to wake up again and again - It's honestly made me have a fear of me always being dreaming.
>>
I tend to forget my dreams, but sometimes I have a nice dream about a girl, and become very depressed once I wake up and realise she isn't real
>>
File: 1328392526777.png (75KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1328392526777.png
75KB, 900x1000px
I have had horrific fucking nightmares every goddamn night since I was a very small child

I've posted a lot of the ones I can remember here before but the most common themes:

>killing someone and fucking their very rotten corpse when someone discovers me doing this and I have to try and escape from the police or a mob of grieving family members
>bees flying into my mouth, ears, nose and eyes and suffocating me as they sting me
>getting a horrific injury and having to move it while I escape from someone
>drowning and being unable to move or see
>reliving childhood abuse in an endless loop for what feels like hours or days

I'm 99.99% sure the nightmares are from sleep apnea because prazosin didn't do shit to help and even when I get black out drunk I still wake up from them
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.