[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THINGS THAT NORMIES SAY/DO THAT TRIGGERS YOU

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

>"correlation doesn't mean causation!"
>proceeds to ignore that incorrelation doesn't mean incausation either.

fucking statisticslets REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>its logical
>its obvious
>loooogic XDD
>>
>>37870020
I would say that robots are the more egregious offenders of that rule
>>
>>37870440
>it's logical bruh
>when it isn't and is just RANDOM

kys!!!!!!!!
>>
>>37870020
>super
>fucking
>wow dude
>ditto
>problematic
>toxic
>seek therapy
>general Reddit speak
>>
>>37871033
whats wrong with fucking
>>
>stop pacing around, you're making me nervous
>>
File: IMG_0341.jpg (690KB, 2293x1897px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0341.jpg
690KB, 2293x1897px
>>37870020
>smack their lips while chewing gum or eating food
>>
File: 1495100402114.png (390KB, 800x1272px) Image search: [Google]
1495100402114.png
390KB, 800x1272px
>>37870020
>just be urself xD
or any other motivation told by normalfags
>>
>Why do you walk so fast, anon?
Because I have places to be, fuck off.
>>
File: 1497320590117.jpg (8KB, 269x211px) Image search: [Google]
1497320590117.jpg
8KB, 269x211px
>>37870020
>why don't you play League of legends or Overwatch
i stopped playing video games with my friends long ago because single player games with good atmosphere are better
>>
>>37871064
There's nothing inherently wrong with the word, it's just annoying when women and weak betas use the word to sound more serious or tough. The way they emphasize the word "fucking" in their sentence.
>that's really FUCKING rude, dude.
>wow dude, that's really FUCKING misogynist.
>honestly dude? That was really FUCKING sexist.
It doesn't make you seem more tough, you just sound like a douche when you say it like that.
>>
>>37871212
i dunno, i guess i never talk with anyone who uses it like that
>>
>Dude, no one owes you/you're not entitled to love/sex/friendship/happiness/a relationship/respect, etc.
>>
>>37871176
Agreed, I'm not much into League or Overwatch.
>>
File: ladda ned.jpg (5KB, 161x124px) Image search: [Google]
ladda ned.jpg
5KB, 161x124px
>>37870020
When normies don't understand "advanced" words like paradigm or continuity. This normies are so retarded I can't actually speak to them
>>
>>37871238
It's true though and you originally know it
>>
>current year argument
>when they talk about their shitty tv shows like game of thrones or twd
>>
File: 8e8.png (17KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
8e8.png
17KB, 509x619px
>be positive
>make an effort
>you're lazy
>be yourself
>be confident
>you chose to be this way
>it's your own fault
>work harder
>stop whining
>go outside
>>
>>37871212
seems like you just think everyone who isn't misogynist is beta which is ironic. And that when people tell you to seek therapy it's cringe worthy. Maybe you should take some of the advice you hear.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.