[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dude hobbies gets you laid lmao

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1477038659208.png (270KB, 400x473px) Image search: [Google]
1477038659208.png
270KB, 400x473px
>dude hobbies gets you laid lmao
>>
>>37870006
maybe if your hobbies are yoga and walking dogs
>>
maybe if you're hobbies are forcing yourself upon women
>>
>>37870006
I have so many wicked hobbies from woodworking to music production and all sorts of shit inbetwwen. Girls don't seem to care.
>>
File: 1492914094239.jpg (43KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492914094239.jpg
43KB, 400x600px
>playing guitar for 6 years
>ladies only like electric when its country and not brutal death
>>
>>37870006
hobbies that require social interaction
vidya and anime? no way fag
>>
File: th...thanks.jpg (31KB, 300x380px) Image search: [Google]
th...thanks.jpg
31KB, 300x380px
The other day one of the Cads at my gym offered me to go with them to the beach to surf and pick up chicks. He said I look good "rocky" now.
I refused, of course, because my reflex is to sabotage myself, but it still felt great. It only took 4 years.
>>
>>37870078
>>37870094
Lmao most girls will only find your hobbies interesting if you're Chad. This reminds me of a discussion once in a college class I was in where we were talking about artistic things we did, and I brought up how I make landscape oil paintings as a hobby and nobody gave a fuck. Then Chad of the class talks about how he does metalwork and all the girls in the class were like wowww that's so cool Chad and paying attention to him.
>>
>>37870158
That sounds like a good time dude you should have gone

can you call him and change your mind? Do it pussy
>>
>>37870006
Maybe if your hobbies include not having a wagecuck tier job
>>
>>37870219
Fuck this man its just not fair. People say that girls find guys that are doing something with their lives attractive but I've been engrossed in my hobbies for years now getting better every week and produce professional, well-craftrd works but apparently I'm still garbage. Life as an unattractive male is hell mode.

On another note, lndscape oil paintings sounds cool as fuck dude how long you been at it? If you have any on you please post them.
>>
File: 1496616630814.png (21KB, 500x658px) Image search: [Google]
1496616630814.png
21KB, 500x658px
>>37870006
>play guitar
>both acoustic and electric
>women are so fucking dry when i say this that i have to drink my own piss to survive the lack of humidity in the air

>>37870094
>"so you play electric guitar anon? what music genre do you like?"
>TFW into MDM
>whisper "i'm into rock"
>the response is always "me too EKSDEE, wanna hear some arctic monkeys?"
>proceeds to torture myself or 5m due to self awareness
>>
>>37870094
same.
i noticed that chads only play campfire songs with 3-4 chord chrous + 2 chord bridge and girls get wet.

i can do fingerpicking stuff pretty well and i also know some music theory and i haven't gotten shit.
i feel like im at the point where i can write my own music now but im still playing pop/blues whatever songs because its easier to remember the chords when you sing
>>
File: 1401637958188.jpg (108KB, 872x960px) Image search: [Google]
1401637958188.jpg
108KB, 872x960px
>>37870258
You don't understand. I haven't been "out" for almost ten years and even then it was atrocious, painful to think about. I was hoping to become at least 1/2 normie on my own before accepting such invitations. Sadly that part of the plan hasn't progressed very well.
>>
>>37870094
whats wrong with country music? music should be subtle and minimalist. modern metal is only noise to me
>>
>>37870006
Hobbies can be fun, that's all you need. Women are a meme.
>>
Old arctic monkeys music isn't that bad
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.