[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are robots fincially responsible?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: credit.jpg (73KB, 1000x690px) Image search: [Google]
credit.jpg
73KB, 1000x690px
Whats your credit score and debt?

How did it get this way?

Do you think you will ever get out of debt and into having good credit?

>> 791 here with no credit card debt or student loans.
>> Less than 5000$ in savings
>>
>no debt
>no savings
>credit score ~820

is equifax trying to trick me into a bad mortgage for the banks who can then repossess and put me into debt?
>>
File: 1496864934386.jpg (20KB, 306x306px)
1496864934386.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
Credit score? Are all americans just fucked in the head? Can't you just have a normal account with a debit card where you put your OWN money?
>>
>>37870296
Credit score is more of a measure of how risky a person is to loan money to based on past choices. Someone can have good credit and bad savings and viceversa.
>>
>>37870394
Well yes... But do you really need a loan? I know so many people who never needed a loan (except if they wanted to build a house / buy a flat)
>>
i have 20k in the bank and haven't worked in 3 years

is it bad/good?
>>
>>37870296

It's a way for banks to siphon more money from people.
>>
>>37870471
If I never needed a loan... Do I get a credit score?
>>
File: shit credit.png (54KB, 618x886px) Image search: [Google]
shit credit.png
54KB, 618x886px
Additionally I have $450 in debt to a bank from 4 years ago because of overdraft fees and negative balance fees/interest, $2000 medical debt to some radiology place I went to that fucked up my insurance but I didn't find out until it was too late to fix it, and a car that needs $500 worth of repair at least.

I've never had the income available to pay these things. I don't even use credit cards. I certainly can't fix it now on my neetbux income of $450. Trying to unNEET, but that's basically impossible without the car being repaired.
>>
>>37870497
>>37870463

You are pretty much given a credit score at birth. They track your debt, if you have ever missed a payment, how many cards you have, and your credit line. This effects your ability to get a loan and some housing agencies check your credit score to see if you make for a good tenant. Even some jobs check for your credit score (see China)
>>
>>37869917
>~700 score
><5k in debt
>~5k in possessions

I'm trying to sell what I have left to pay for it, then run away
>>
>>37871172
Be my run away bf PLS
>>
>>37869917
>$10,000+ in med bills
>$5,000 in misc debt that's gone to collections
>$2,000 in backed taxes that the irs is after me for
>no savings
>$650 in cash
>$500 rent due in a few weeks
>>
>>37869917
>>37870200
There's a difference between having a good credit score because you've never used any and having actually good credit. The difference being one actually counts for something
>>
File: 1474651372174.png (26KB, 732x376px) Image search: [Google]
1474651372174.png
26KB, 732x376px
Didn't even have a CC until around 4 months ago. I have ~10k in assets/investments with no debt.
>>
>>37871358
well if u have nver used credit den it is said dat u have no credit
>>
710, 2 credit cards, a credit line, student loans and a car payment. I'm 19 tho.
Plan on trying to get a medical loan soon for some stuff idk if I'll get approved so I may just have to pay out of pocket.
>>
~630
$125,000
I'm 26

Getting out of debt isn't that hard, you just have to make more money. The problem is when you are stuck in a shit job spending all of your income on bills.
>>
File: 1498077747865.jpg (12KB, 318x313px) Image search: [Google]
1498077747865.jpg
12KB, 318x313px
>>37869917
Mine's gone way down to 600 now. It's bad because I need to find a place of my own soon and i can't rent with a bad credit score.
>>
>>37871507
Yes but you still have a credit score. Just no credit history
>>
I don't have any debt and have about $5k in savings, but I don't consider myself financially knowledgeable. I go on /biz/ and am baffled by their knowledge of stock marketsand bitcoin and currency trading and the only thing i really know is that if I work I can pay bills and maybe save for luxuries. Am I retarded or something?
>>
>>37869917
credit score is something around 750

I have a $6500 line of credit out on a car that I'm paying. 3 Credit cards but only use a $600 secured card.

I doubt I'll ever have excellent credit. I work in a warehouse and have no education.

After taxes I earn probably 1500 a month and maybe 700 goes into my living expenses. It's comfy but not very satisfying. I want a house and a new car and a cute skinny blonde wife. It feels like that kind of life is off-limits to me.
>>
>>37869917
>793 credit score
>25 grand in 401k
>18 grand in mutual fund
>3.5 grand in stocks
>21 grand in savings
>47 grand in checking
>0 debt
>own car

Not bad if I say so myself.
>>
>>37871283
Female (female)? That's fine if you're moderately attractive and female

I have nothing else to do
>>
>all these people with good credit scores
you CANNOT be a robot if you have good credit.
>>
750 for both credit scores.

Zero debt.

B.S. and M.S. degrees.

Just barely $10k in savings.

Going to walk the road of self-employment soon.

I owe it all to my loving, hard working parents.

Even though my upbringing left me with a slew of psychological and anti-social issues, I at least have enough rationality at my disposal that I can keep most of my emotional problems in check.

Most of the time...
>>
>Credit score?
Don't know, don't care. Probably not very good, since I live in some shit-tier area.
>debt?
Not one fucking cent.
>>
>>37869917
I had a score of 700 fucked up now in the in mid 500 range
>>
>>37871634
Not really. Most people don't know how to use their money to make more money.

Forex / Crypto / Stocks aren't too complicated. It really is just "buy low sell high", but knowing when to do that, which investments have real potential, and when to sell requires a lot of dedication.

I think it's like most other hobbies, where anyone intelligent can play by spending time and soaking up knowledge. Following trends and making modest gainz isn't too hard. It's easy to get greedy though~
>>
>>37872106
can you give me 5 grand for a nose job
>>
>>37872340
No, plastic surgery tends to age badly by the way.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.