[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this an okay way to converse?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7287.jpg (41KB, 570x322px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7287.jpg
41KB, 570x322px
Been hanging out with my best mates recently ex-girlfriend
We get along well, and she has no other friends since he left her
We were meant to meet up today, but she's been feeling sad & depressed and cancelled

Here's the conversation

>Hey, not sure if I can do something tonight. I will let you know
<Okay
>Sorry ): I'm feeling so shit about everything. I don't even want to get out of bed, I didn't even go to work today
<No worries
<Managed to escape your bed? (I message a few hours later)
>Just about. I don't think I will be out tonight though :/
<That's okay, hopefully you'll feel better soon
>Sorry ): When I don't feel down and shit I'm happy to do something!
<Sure, let me know. I think I'm busy Friday

This is me trying not to be beta, and not just straight up ignore her. It's a balance I struggle to find.
>>
>>37869833
you're doing fine, try not to worry so much and keep doing whatever you're doing and things will go perfectly.
>>
File: 1467865065731.jpg (22KB, 362x358px) Image search: [Google]
1467865065731.jpg
22KB, 362x358px
REMOVE YOURSELF FROM THIS PLAIN OF EXISTANCE NORMIE SCUM!
>>
doing pretty good tbqiah
>>
>>37869855
>>37869919
Thanks for the reassurance

I don't want her to think she can message me all sad and depressed and that I'll try and give her some ego boost whenever she does

I either want us to fuck, or be mates that get high and play xbox together. No unnecessary negativity via text. At least not this early into our friendship.
>>
>>37870025
I don't think that was her intention, but you should be able to tell if she is just using you for an ego boost.
>>
File: littlepiggie.png (238KB, 806x435px)
littlepiggie.png
238KB, 806x435px
>>37869868
I made you some OC to apologise
>>
>>37870359
True, I think she's genuinely upset

She lost her boyfriend and had to move back in with her parents. She now has to travel an extra 2 hrs/day to get to work, and no longer sees the mutual friends her and her ex-bf have, except me

But 6 years ago I split my spaghetti all over her, and only within the last year has she managed to wash it off.
I'd rather be overly cold towards her, than risk creeping her out
>>
>>37870603
>6 years ago I split my spaghetti all over her, and only within the last year has she managed to wash it off

go on...
>>
>>37870603
Give me the marinara
>>
>>37870742
>>37870802
I'll summarise

>Be 15, she's 14
>Cutest girl I've ever seen, white blonde hair, scene attire
>Ask her if she wants to go drinking with me and a few dozen other people at this park
>She agrees
>We meet and I am quiet and awkward
>I try and get her to drink, but she doesn't want to
>I just want us to be able to drunkenly converse, but it looks like I'm trying to date rape her
>I roll around on the floor saying "You're so pretty," over and over for about 15 minutes until my mate makes me stop
>We go to this river, and I try and kiss her
>She doesn't want to, but I force it
>She walks away and makes out with her ex-bf for the first time
>I lay in the road crying for and hour wishing I would die
>I send her long, rambling, insane messages confessing my love multiple times over the next 6 months

It doesn't sound that bad, but there's several hundred awkward beta encounters and cringe texts that I deeply regret. It's more how I acted and the dynamic between us that made it so creepy and weird, rather than the plain actions.
>>
I just sent her another message

>Hope you're feeling better when you wake up tomorrow
>I care about you

She's sent back 3 long kind messages asking to hang out this weekend

I've loved her continuously during the 6 years that I've known her
I can't imagine this friendship lasting very long, it's mentally exhausting and stressful to keep my ravioli contained
>>
>>37871903
Just keep up with what you were doing in the OP. Talking like a normal person gets easier after a while.
>>
>>37872159
Thanks man. I'll try my best. It's nice knowing that I've been doing the right thing, rather than second guessing myself every word I type.

I generally only type to my one really close friend. We've explored countless drugs together, so our chats are all very obscure, personal and weird. It feels to unnatural to have to alter my way of being to communicate with this girl.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.