[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Otto Warmbier Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: CellsDeadGohan.png (144KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
CellsDeadGohan.png
144KB, 576x432px
I think it ample time we petition for a forced autopsy of the Warmbier corpse in order to inform the general public of any ill-will directed by the superpower North Korea, or adversely, a rectifiable error.

https://mises.org/library/how-have-law-without-legislation

Also, I will consider the human body an instrument of nuclear capability and that the state of Warmbier's body prior to and postmortem a promised display of nuclear capability.
>>
>>37869384
Did you forget to take your lithium today for your schizophrenia?
>>
What the hell are you talking about?
He was killed in a north korean prison camp, the US has no way to do an autopsy.
>>
>>37869384
>superpower
>North Korea
Russia and China are the superpowers. NK is the vassal state.
>>
>>37869458
He was returned to the States.

I don`t think North Korea deliberately put him into this condition. I think it was an accident. Ask yourself, what does NK gain from this turn of events?
>>
>>37869490
>I don`t think North Korea deliberately put him into this condition

He was tortured to death in prison camps of course it was intentional
>>
>>37869538
The doctors who exhumed his body said besides missing parts of his brain he didn't display any signs of foul play.
>>
>>37869538
> muh Western propaganda
> b-but they all starve there

North Korea are actually the good guys here. I suggest visiting the country instead of mindlessly believing everything your masters say.
>>
>>37869557
oh damn so he's already past the point of no return, eh?
>>
>>37869490
he did come with needle marks on his arms that I have read solidify a claim that truth serum sodium pentathol may have been used during his internment, under the premise that he may have been a spy... a frequent assertion made by the hermit kingdom.
>>
>>37869557
Learn some medical/biological knowledge about the human body.

The guy died because he suffered a cardiac arrest at some point in the 18 months--which lead to brain tissue death. There are dozens of things that can cause cardiac arrest. Likely ones in his situation: torture (waterboarding, choking/lack of oxygen, anything), beating him in his chest, malnourishment (lack of electrolytes), prolonged insomnia, heat stroke (if made to work outside) in hard conditions. Hell, and I'm probably going to scare the hypocondriacs among us, but you can go into cardiac arrest just from severe anxiety. Yes. Him just panicking about being sentenced to 15 years, and shitting himself in some 6x6 prison cell might've been enough for his heart to quit. And, finally, maybe there was something wrong with his heart. The family is not letting us know any details, and they don't want the autopsy for whatever reason.

We will probably never know the trigger behind his cardiac arrest. He might've died randomly in his hometown all the same for all we know. The only thing we have to go on, is that he died under detention in North Korea. And that's a PR loss for NK, and a win for Trump and others who are reaching a boiling point with NK.

Jokes aside. Trump is impulsive enough to bomb NK. As fucked as the NK situation is, that is the worst case scenario. Seoul will never levelled and millions of NK civilians will die in the firebombing. We can win militarily, but we will lose morally like we did in Vietnam, if we decide to go to war with NK.

The only lesson to be learned from Otto's story, is, do not fuck around NK, especially if you're an American. The fat boi in charge values American hostages as pawns for his 4D chess. If you give him a reason to take you captive, then you will end up like Otto.
>>
>>37870356
Seoul will be levelled to the ground*

As in completely destroyed. Imagine LA or NYC being completely flattened. Seoul is South Korea's main city. That place will look like a post apocalyptic movie.
>>
>>37869458
Where do you get your information, this is so far from correct
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.