[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are my wants in a bf too much r9k? the ones i marked with an

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4678.jpg (64KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4678.jpg
64KB, 480x360px
are my wants in a bf too much r9k?
the ones i marked with an * are imperative

>cluster b mental illness*
>light hair
>over 5'11-6'2
>cute smile
>can handle my breakdowns at their worst*
>not many friends besides me*
>average weight
>loves cuddling*
>likes /mu/core
>doesn't get tired of me
>weeb
>leftist but not sjw
>loves me*
>smokes weed
>>
>>37869111
I think you might just have shit taste.
>>
>>37869111
Yes...
Mine are just:
>white
>female
>average weight
>>
>>37869166
>>37869111

Truly pathetic. I feel sorry for your sad fucks. Just embrace your loliness and stop fanticizing about your male/female selves.
>>
>>37869111
Sounds pretty good to me

Oregano
>>
>>37869221
thank you for not being mean
>>
>>37869111
>cluster b
sup yume
>>
>>37869248
Your welcome buddy!!
>>
File: 1426393020333.jpg (188KB, 500x502px) Image search: [Google]
1426393020333.jpg
188KB, 500x502px
>I want my completely pedantic and trite caricature of a hypothetical significant other to have the same taste in shitty music as me

With with the average jack-off and having this horribly retarded, pathetic, and nitpicky standard?
>>
>>37869189
It's not my female self, b-but okay.
>>
>>37869111
Why oh why would you want a cluster b?
>>
>>37869111
You wanna mayb get to know each other?
>>
>>37869343
Not OP but it would be nice if someone bought me a GG Allin mug for my birthday because they know that's the kind of thing I find funny. It wouldn't even cost that much and I'd treasure it more than a generic gift. Why is that bad?
>>
>>37869387
im cluster b and i don't think someone without it could handle me

>>37869439
sure. my kik is @qwekjl
>>
>>37869465
you know treatment is both available and effective right? I think someone with cluster b will also be less equipped to handle you, as they also have their own disordered personality and coping. I've seen this many times and it has never worked out.
>>
Trannies like you don't get to choose. You accept whoever is gay. Most men won't look at you.
>>
>>37869362
id fuck my true female self
Lucky me I'm an hermaphrodite and can impregnate myself
>>
>>37869111
Wrote up a response to each greentext but lost the post, oh well, ten minutes wasted. The long and the short of it is that you're not an anime character, it sucks but nobody is so don't expect to meet one either. Some of these (weeb, cute smile.) are subjective and if you like a guy he'll be enough of a weeb for you/have a cute enough smile. A couple particular ones though...

>over 5'11-6'2
This doesn't make sense, is 6' too short? Is 6'4 too tall? This just confirms that women (not that there's a high liklihood you are one) have no perception of height and don't know what they want
>can handle my breakdowns at their worst*
Pray not for less burden, pray for broader shoulders, a guy who can improve you, not just a net positive to your current lifestyle because even if you could find and get a guy like that it won't last long

My advice to you would be to embrace the fact that love isn't real anymore and get over loneliness.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.