[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I miss him dammit.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 12

File: photo (2).jpg (67KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo (2).jpg
67KB, 900x900px
I miss him dammit.
>>
>>37867450

I do too. Have u been watching Oneyplays? It's the closest thing there will ever be to old grumps.
>>
Jacques was a cute bird.
>>
File: bumnumba1.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
bumnumba1.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
BIOTCHA
>>
>you will never tie nooses for the mud people with jon on the day of the rope

why live?
>>
>>37867506
I like Oneyplays. Their doodledoods on game grumps is the only reason I'm still subscribed to game grumps
>>
>>37867450
What happened to my boy Jon?
>>
>>37867450
He's a racist scumbag
>>
>>37867657
>race realist

ftfy
>>37867648

became redpilled and a race realist, normies hate him now

game industry/sponsors wont work with him anymore
>>
>>37867648
He started spouting some seemingly reasonable but vague political beliefs and he got in a debate with a streamer named Destiny and said some...interesting opinions.
>>
>>37867580
Will Nama-Sensei ever return?
>>
>>37867718
Race realist is like a pedophile calling themselves a hebephile. It's still dumb.
>>
>>37867450
I don't to be honest.

The whole racist thing aside, his content took a really big nosedive around the time that it stopped being video in his appartment and him dicking around with Makers studio.

He stopped making videos about games and tried to force himself as like a Red Letter Media or MST3K rip-off.

>>37867648
He became alt-right. His twitter page occasionaly sent out questionable things like how when he saw the horror movie about black people and he was all like WOW GUYS IT'S A GOOD MOVIE AND ALL BUT REALLY WHY BE SO RACIAL IN 2017? THERE'S NO NEED TO BE SO CONTROVERSIAL BLACK PEOPLE ARE DOING GREAT IN AMERICA and he'd also tweet something about feminists every now and then.

The last straw and him going full kekistani was when he accepted to get interviewed for Breitbart magazine about how minstream media is bad and Hillary is also bad, and started defending some southern politician that was advocating for a racially pure white America.

He then went on to defend those beliefs with a literally who streamer and kept digging himself further by mumbling and stuttering and doubling down on black people being genetically criminal and how all immigrants everywhere forever are bad.

>>37867718
>>37867726
hi r/the_Donald
>>
>>37867777
No, what's dumb is refusing to recognize the differences between the two things because you're a faggot conformist who loves his "racist" and "pedophile" scapegoats.
>>
Is he not making stuff anymore? I know he probably lost a lot of sponsors/deals but I never heard that he wasn't making any more episodes of Jontron
>>
>>37867506
Oh god yes my origgy nig
>>
>>37867867
Him taking 18 months to make anything is not really anything new. He probably is too scared to put anything out there though. Afaik he was never kicked out of Makers studio though.
>>
>>37867450
>Did you hear about the jew that walked into an oven?
I thought it was over the top, desu. I can't believe he said that.
>>
File: JACQUES.jpg (24KB, 640x348px) Image search: [Google]
JACQUES.jpg
24KB, 640x348px
who here redpilled on who the real (((jontron))) is
>>
>>37867957

That's what I figured, this period of inactivity from him doesn't seem that unusual. I doubt this will have an effect on whether or not he returns
>>
I think he just found 4chan and /pol/ and he's in the 'phase'
>>
File: RedPanels John Oliver.png (222KB, 780x1180px) Image search: [Google]
RedPanels John Oliver.png
222KB, 780x1180px
>"Johntron is racist"
The funny thing is, not a single shallow, pompous, braindead filthy normie has ever, EVER been able to substantiate that claim. Seriously, look it up, no one's ever been able to pinpoint a single racist sentence by Jontron. They just spout "hurr he's raciss" because they're down-syndrome-tier mongoloids. They might as well say "Johntron is racist because... it's the current year, come on people!"
>>
>>37868207
>Even if brown people act right keep them out of the white gene pool

>Blacks have genetic traits for violence

>Whites should be at a higher status in America because they built it

>Xenophobic/Anti immigrant cultures like Japan are the perfect cultures

I agree with ever one of these statements but they are raycis

Raycism IS realism
>>
>>37867450
The problem with JonTron isn't that he said blacks are criminals. The problem is he said rich black people are criminals. It is insanely retarded to think that blacks making six figures are in blood sets or doing other street level crimes. You could argue rich blacks have certain antisocial traits but they aren't gangsters. They probably just tax evaders or involved in some other abstract crime
>>
>>37868410
>They probably just tax evaders or involved in some other abstract crime
That's all rich people not just blacks
>>
>>37868207
He said that wealthy black commit more crimes than poor whites.

>>37868410
That's what happens when you shove a big red pill so far up your ass that it ends up causing brain damage.

>>37868271
>>Xenophobic/Anti immigrant cultures like Japan are the perfect cultures

Yeah a sexless society where its population is dying off from a mixture of old age and working a million hours of unpaid overtime. Truely a utopia.
>>
>>37868410
It's because they are. Check the FBI statistics for crime by race and income, jontrons argument that rich black people commit more on average than poor whites, while it sounds wrong, is completely correct. Don't post unless you actually know what's you're talking about next time.
>>
>>37868572
>is completely correct.

Nope. Just another Breitbart "fact".

http://www.craveonline.com/design/1229291-jontron-wealthy-blacks-commit-crime-poor-whites
>>
>>37868527
They're society is going through a rough patch. Idiots like you will say they should destroy their society by letting in rapefugees to push off the inevitable decline.
Or they could just wait it out for theur population to stabilize, and then everything will be fine. Too many old people, when they die off things will get better for Japan.
>>
>>37868572
Where are these rich black thugs? I've seen plenty of bloods and crack dealers. Never seen any who have rich parents or anything
>>
File: 1489157264726.jpg (103KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1489157264726.jpg
103KB, 800x800px
>>37867827
>the_donald are race realists
>>
>>37868639
>Idiots like you will say they should destroy their society by letting in rapefugees to push off the inevitable decline.

okay, I never said that, snowflake. Stop trying to pick a fight with your identity snowflake bullshit.

>Or they could just wait it out for theur population to stabilize

"stabilize"

They're not having kids, and no it's not a MGTOW shit. Their society isn't going stabilize when they're going to run out of people to keep society going.
>>
>>37868572
the statistic is correct but the idea that black people are more inherently criminal is wrong. the fact of the matter is that black people are charged with crimes more often because cops go after black people more to pay the bills and white people are allowed to get away with more shit.
>>
>>37868777
"race realists" are like homos who call themselves genderfluid. You're not fooling anyone by using a slightly different term.
>>
>>37867450
what exactly happened to him?
>>
>>37868815
fuck, should have just read the thread. my bad.
>>
>>37868812
Except it's not. It's just a term for racism after jews hijacked it.

Racism =/= white supremacism
>>
>>37868815
He became a "red pill" alt-right muppet, tweeted out a bunch of social commentary and political bullshit about how race-mixing is genocide and feminists are nazis, and showed how stupid he is during a couple of streamed debates/circlejerks where he doubled down on facts that he vaguely sort of remembered reading somewhere.

This may or may not be related to him usually taking 25 months to produce a single video.
>>
>neutral person exhibits "wrongthink"
>neutral person is banned from fucking everything
>the only comedy allowed is now 100% "fuck blomf" garbage
Fuuuuuck!
These shitheads are only making things worse by revealing their edges.
>>
>>37868527
Every society has problems, I'll take one where employees work a few more hours with a population decline, than one with a bunch of niggers ruining the culture and country in general and shooting everybody. There's a reason Japan is arguably the most technologically innovative country in the world while having almost 11 times less population than China. HINT: XENOPHOBIA
>>
>>37868904
What the fuck is "blomf" and why do you expect anyone to know what you're referencing when you type that?
>>
>that one skit he did with him feeding gollum burgers
his jokes are really a hit or a miss. His christmas with the kranks and drugs psa videos I think are some of his best.
Is he actually not posting because of the racist shit he said? I thought he usually had massive gaps between his videos (or is that just because he started uploading more frequently after getting sponsors)
>>
File: 1498052786561.jpg (238KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1498052786561.jpg
238KB, 1024x1024px
>>37869093
BLOMF IS THE TWO SCOOPS LPVING FASCIST NAZI DICTATOR OF AMERIKKKA, YOU SHITLORD!
>>
>>37867450
I never gave a shit about him, never watched his content and only appeared in my brain when he thought that being racist was a smart e celeb career move just because Trump won.

And also he's not even white, he's a fat disgusting neckbeard who's last name is literally Jafari or some shit
He's just an idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about
>>
>>37867450
>starts spewing alt-right crap
>not even being subtle about it, literally just goes full /pol/tard
>gets BTFO and loses all his sponsors

noice
>>
Did h3h3 or filthyfrank or the rest of the meme retards ever acknowledge the jontron situation? or did they just ignore it?
>>
>>37867580
STUPID FUCKING BITCH
>>
File: 1492410159942.jpg (18KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1492410159942.jpg
18KB, 184x184px
>>37869093
lurk more kiddo it should be pretty obvious. I'm a goddam 3rd world robot and even I understood it.
>>
>>37869305
Who else thinks defranco is pretty based?

>not devoutly right or left
>shits on things I don't like
>shits on things I like and makes me reconsider my beliefs

He's a good kid.
>>
>>37869227
Social justice faggot.
>>
>>37869162
Never 6 months though. The largest gap he did was between Grumps and his Hercules video, which was roughly the same time. However, in that instance, it took him 3 months to move from L.A, get settled in NYC (assuming he left at the end of june when it was announced he was leaving Grumps), make a video and finally upload it and even then there was a video in between where he sang Nessun Dorma and bought food from a food truck.

It's not been explicitly stated that the backlash he received has been the cause for this delay in videos but it's just assumed that. The last video was his now removed Q&A where he explained his reasoning for saying the things he said a bit more (in typical Jontron fashion, however, it was just pointless rambling).
>>
>>37867450
He's is not funny his audience is "le epic meme bro xDDDD I am sucha memer"
>>
>>37867450
iSHE DEAD? FUCK HIM. MAY I SUGGEST YOU : GET FUCKED

i don't WANT NO AIDS T
>>
File: mans_life_weasels.jpg (246KB, 500x663px) Image search: [Google]
mans_life_weasels.jpg
246KB, 500x663px
>watching e-celebs and youtubers
CANCERFAGS GET OUT
>>
>>37868527
>He said that wealthy black commit more crimes than poor whites.
BECAUSE THEY DO! It's him being racist. He's just citing statistics.
>>
>>37869093
KRUMPH~!!!
2 SKOOPS 2 MANY!!!
>>
File: 1487778017927.jpg (17KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1487778017927.jpg
17KB, 500x281px
>>37867506
>Star Trek VR
>I deserve a good FUCK captain
Comedy gold
>>
>>37867827
He isn't alt-right. Not everyone with a slightly right of center opinion is alt-right. Even many liberals are against 3rd wave feminism. Sargon, Kraut, etc. And he's right - we put too much emphasis on race. We wouldn't have anywhere near as much racial tension in this country if we didn't focus on it so damn much.
>>
>>37869495
Defranco is smug about his reasonable middle-of-the-road stance and that irks me. Otherwise yeah good kid
>>
Fucking Crikey, I just wanted some Jontron nostalgia, what the fuck guys?
>>
>>37868972
>There's a reason Japan is arguably the most technologically innovative country in the world

How's life in the 1980s? Are you gonna invest in Sony's and Toshiba's stocks?
>>
>>37870171
>Sargon

nothing liberal about him

>And he's right - we put too much emphasis on race.

*publicly argues for 4 hours about how non-white immigrants and Blacks are bad* WOW GUYS WHAT'S WITH ALL THE TALK ABOUT RACE?
>>
>>37867506
>gamegrumps was good
>lets plays are good.
>>
>>37867580
Yoroushku, you BITCH!
>>
>>37870629
You'll be the one crying when Sony/ Toshiba stocks skyrocket from the coming sexbot revolution.
>>
>>37870760
He claims to be liberal at least from what I have seen, and I think that is somewhat the case (obviously, by his definition, he doesn't recognise the degenerate ideology of 'modern liberals').

He's an interesting case. He does a good job in his aim to reach 'objective truth', he won't give blind and unwavering support to one group or swear absolute enmity to some another group.
>>
File: 1497590085582m.jpg (134KB, 950x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1497590085582m.jpg
134KB, 950x1024px
>>37870760
Sargon is as liberal as they come.
>>
>>37871213
"classical liberal"

aka alt-right

>objective truth
>good job

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SARgBFxs7KE
>>
He went too classical liberal and normies are busy nosediving into complete hedonism so even that tiny baby step towards truth is unacceptable.

He should get out of jew york, go somewhere liveable, start making his own videos.
>>
File: C5ElcBNUcAQJA79.jpg (142KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C5ElcBNUcAQJA79.jpg
142KB, 900x1200px
Was her pussy really THAT good?
>>
>>37871272
>>37872542
>>37872443

>I'm not racist I'm a race realist

>I'm not alt-right I'm a classical liberal

>I'm not gay I'm into traps.
>>
>>37872591
Probably, that half-jew succubus is a weapon of racial destruction
>>
>>37868777
I WANT TO LICK HER ASSHOLE
>>
>>37872611
I am a racist.
Jonboy is a weak-kneed classical liberal.
Stop being retarded and learn how to actually identify your enemies instead of trying to claim everyone is a nazi.
>>
>>37872623
The Eternal Leaf

Orriiiigginal
>>
>guy says something that would have been a perfectly normal, centrist opinion 20 years ago
>everybody thinks he's LITERALLY HITLER
>>
Jon "Six Million More" Jafari did nothing wrong.
>>
>>37867827
I miss him more because of this. His content quality tanked, then he offed any chance he had at improving by overdosing on red pills. Mad respect for him as a person, takes balls to say non-PC things as a noteworthy public personality, but his JonTron days are more than likely dead.
>>
>>37872678
Its ok anon, the empires will collapse soon. I can only pray there will be enough people to hang the decadent so something can be salvaged.
>>
>>37872727
>takes balls to say non-PC things as a noteworthy public personality

eh not really, that's how like dozens of people have become youtube millionaires
>>
>>37872678
>a perfectly normal, centrist opinion 20 years ago

"keep America white" was not a normie mainstream opinion during the Clinton years.
>>
>>37872646
classical liberalism has nothing to do with racial identity politics and SJWs and feminism.
>>
>>37872843
>"keep America white" was not a normie mainstream opinion during the Clinton years.
Because it didn't need to be.

If they were presented with the same circumstances we are today, people of that time would have no problem saying they felt that way.
>>
>>37873010
big "if" there buddy. At least be up front with your racism.
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.