[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tulpa general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
Who here /Tulpa/?

Surely this is the cure for robothood and feelings of morose solitude? You can create your own best friend or waifu, and you'll never run out of things to talk about with that manifestation.
>>
Not really a cure, more of a symptom.
That symptom being schitzophrenia
>>
>>37866398
Should I try to start again?
>>
>>37866398
Inb4 screaming mutated pony tulpa pasta
>>
>>37866474
Is that the one where the guy raped it to try and calm it down?
>>
>>37866398
Why the fuck is there a tulpa general if noone ever posts in it?
>>
>>37866398
I'm scared of getting an evil tulpa
>>
I would like one, but I have the mental strenght of a slice of bread. I cannot into meditation/shit like that.
And guides are not helpfull at all.
>>
>>37866398
My tulpa fucked me in the pooper 10nout 10 woild not do again. Also I think my tulpa still follows me and inflicts harm to those to hurt me.

Examples

Grandma go her leg chopped off.
Dad got canxer
Mom lost her job
Brother is on his way to losing his job and girlfriend is cheating on him
Brothers Girlfriend has cancer growing in her beain
Sister in laws brother died and she may be getting a divorce
Branch Manager got fired

These things happen after they upset me in some way. Sort of feels good man. I think the reason I cant sense my tulpa anymore is because shes busy inacting judgement upon the unworthy
>>
>>37867749
My dog got ran over after it growled at me
ex girlfriend got murdered
My sister bought a car that had a blown out motor
My nephew diagnosed with asthma
Little brother growing a tumor in his eye socket
Coworkers brother got hit by a car and died
Another coworker fired and husband didnt show to wedding

These cant be coincidence right? Its like Karma time 10, and I dont even feel bad about it. Im glad theyre all suffering
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.