[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck this gay world

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: lataus (1).jpg (9KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
lataus (1).jpg
9KB, 239x211px
I fucking hate modern world. I just want to live in a comfy fantasy world with magic, elves and shit. I dont even care if i would be the fucking protagonist hero or a common fucking NPC, I just wanna get the fuck out of real world
>>
yeah id rather sleep in some fucking stables as a apprentice then in a fucking bed while being forced to go to college
>>
>>37866162
You would be a loser in that world as well.
>>
Get coding. VR could be good enough right?
>>
File: 1451081321473.jpg (13KB, 345x299px) Image search: [Google]
1451081321473.jpg
13KB, 345x299px
>>37866202
Have you ever lived life without school and just work?
Even if you don't progress in your life it's satisfying to have nothing to worry about but your job.
It's a lot better than not being able to get out of bed because you're doing nothing all day.
>>
>>37866202
Stables are fucking comfy, Anon
>>37866212
At least I'd be a loser in a world which I don't hate
>>
>>37866273
My problem is that college is just awful. If your an apprentice then you have the security of a trade and the knowledge that the work your doing is a ctaully going to have an impact. Plus back then there was still the unknown. Every adventure now has been stolen from us. The only unknown now is space and its not like everyone has a chance to get on the ship
>>
>>37866162
The only hope I have, maybe before we turn too old, in 40-50 years, there will be good enough VR plugged directly into your brain, where you could live thousands of years in the span of hours, in every possible imaginable environment with every possible imaginable settings, as whomever you ever wanted.

I know it wouldn't be real, but it might be long enough so that you forget where you really are.
>>
>>37866650
id want something like west world where i still know that im real
>>
>>37866373
But trades exist today anon
>>
I have unironic fantasies about becoming a friendly demon who helps end the world and all of its suffering

There would be peace that cannot be paralleled by any of our experiences, the happiest ending possible, frozen forever in a state of completeness and finality
>>
>>37866723
yeah i tried to get into those my only problem is that i either need a car to get to it or i can take a trade at a shitty liberal college near but transportation there is a pain in the ass. idk about you but id rather be woken up at 5 and walk 10 feet and start smiting then have to ride the bus for 4 hours for a 2 hour lesson
>>
Strange how nerdy things here are shot down with insults and hate, but college/uni is greeted with niceness and asskissing. Sorry for your thread OP
>>
>>37866766
ive always liked the idea of being a cross roads demon. i get to mess with greedy people and observe what they do when they get their wish
>>
>>37866774
What trade are you doing where your lesson is only 2 hours?
>>
>>37866162
I know that feel. I wish I could make a living chopping wood, fishing, learning magic and questing in a comfy medieval fantasy world.
>inb4 hurr u can do that irl
>>
>>37867025
welding. but the over wall problem is that i dont test well when it come to knowing things i can do great but when it comes to putting that knowledge to paper im just awful
>>
>>37867150
Next time ask your instructor if you can show him what you know by recording it or something

Also move closer to to your school and get a better trade
>>
>>37867192
they said no class grade is one thing but written is the other. you have to know all the types of resistances and shit which isnt that hard. also i dont have the kind of money to just move. thats what were talking about in this thread. things are a pain in modern society
>>
So what exactly do you hate about this world that leads you to such thoughts? If you accept the world for its faults, despite how many there are, you could make yourself happy in this world. It's all about what you make it.
>>
>>37867010
Ugh see that's the kind of demon I hate, the karmic nonsense ones who spread suffering for the laffs or to feel powerful, furthering the defunct and useless cycle. The world will never end if we keep finding excuses to harm each other. I do not think we would be friends in hell.
>>
>>37867241
its that theres no real freedom my example is therapist. all you have to do is talk to the person and try to figure out there issue.
<but its more then that you need to know differnt mental illness and other shit
not really ive suffered from shit since i was a kid on top of being a foster kid so ive been forced to go to mental illness work shops. all combined i have 10 plus years of mental health experience but i still need to go to college for 4 to 6 years then have a year or two of training before i could legally provide therapy. but school doesn't test knowledge it tests how well you can regurgitate information. id like to be able to do what i know and am naturally good at with out some piece of paper saying its legal
>>
>>37867301
not karma you want someone dead or a million dollars then fine you can have it. but im coming for you in 5 years and i might show up every now and then just to remind you of the choices you made
>>
Go to your local black Smith and become an apprentice
>>
>>37867393
every town has a black smith that you can go to and ask to become an apprentice
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (123KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
123KB, 1920x1080px
>not wanting to live in an ambiguous, borderline surreal wasteland as a lone wanderer

ishiggydiggy
>>
>>37867373
What's the point of that? I don't understand at all, it doesn't contribute to the evolution of reality. It's just hatred, and making the world that much worse in a small way.
>>
>>37867489
I imagine it would be pretty boring unless you had an active imagination
Either way I don't think it would be possible to hold onto sanity for long
>>
File: 1488245615478s.jpg (2KB, 125x77px) Image search: [Google]
1488245615478s.jpg
2KB, 125x77px
>fuck this gay world
>wants to live in a comfy fantasy world with elves
>>
>>37867497
there isnt really much point i suppose. but it doesnt come from a place of hatred just apathy no care for the person just for the reasons for the actions they do. i guess id get the same satisfaction from being a ghost that could float any where they want but i still want to enjoy earthly pleasures
>>
>>37866162

Tfw i will never be a dunmer

Tfw i will never go to so sovngarde

Tfw i will never have a qt Elf gf

Tfw i'll never witness magical creatures and travel a mystical land
>>
File: PP-Calensk-guard.jpg (7KB, 504x239px) Image search: [Google]
PP-Calensk-guard.jpg
7KB, 504x239px
>>37866162
>>37866202
Just go to some war torn african country and become a wandering vigilante. Save villagers from bandits and built up an army of african soldiers along the way.I

>but muhh fantasy dragoons

Just pop some LSD and yiu see fucking gods my dude.
>>
>>37866162
>ywn be a ranger who lives off the land, taking bounties and slaying monsters for income
>ywn travel the lands, experiencing different cultures as you save them from orcs, dragons, and demons
>ywn learn the secret to eternal life by saving a town of elves from a hoarde of trolls
why fucking live
>>
>>37867237
Did you take out student loans? If not you could and use those to move and/or buy a car. If they dont apply to apprenticeships you might have to go to a welding school.

I have the best intentions for you anon im not just bullshitting.
>>
>>37867339
holy shit if you think that's all therapists you, you are missing the point my friend.

Source: I'm a clinical psychologist
>>
File: 1495663765210.gif (2MB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
1495663765210.gif
2MB, 448x252px
>>37868302
Just like my japanese videogames
Oregano gear
>>
>>37868302
i would but theres no huge forest just mud huts and aids. fantasy worlds dont have stds
>>
>>37866162
Just play Skyrim bro its very deep I've literally played it for HOURS at a time shuts insane. Just hunt dear and sell the meat for money or whatever.
>>
>>37868653
so are you going to give an example or just say hurr durr my degree
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.