[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels "weird" to be intimate....

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: damn.jpg (219KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
damn.jpg
219KB, 960x720px
Anyone else get this feeling where you feel awkward if you were going to be intimate with someone.

It's like a feeling of embarrassment, awkwardness and unpleasantness. It's almost as if I feel like I am not deserving of woman. Maybe I am totally alone with this and I am the only one to experience something like it. I don't think it has anything to do with sexual abuse, do you?

Anyways would like to know if anyone else has something similar?
>>
Yes
This is called "autism"
Welcome to the board!
>>
>>37865938
I am high on the autistic spectrum. I apologize for my social retardation.
>>
I kind of want to be intimate with someone but that would require showing my face
>>
>>37865791
you are literally this dog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3aFfz-2jEY
>>
>>37865791
i feel the same but not that much
orogonol
>>
>>37865791
I agree exactly. I don't know how normies can be comfortable around eachother after they have intercourse
I like that picture
>>
>one of the most intimate aimalistic acts in the universe feels weird to me, am I autistic?
>>
>>37865791
wouldn't know, i'm not a normalfag.
>>
>>37865938
Don't listen to this stupid faggot, he's the kind of guy who gets vented with bullets at college when they piss off the wrong person.

You need to come to terms with the fact that you just don't like people. Nothing everyone on this planet can be the fucking same, some of us don't like other people and don't want anything to do with them. This awkwardness from intimacy is a sign of that. Just embrace it and watch the world tear itself apart while you soak up what little joy from it you can before you die like everyone else. Or wait until you have nothing to lose and take as many fuckers with you as you can.
>>
>>37865791
Yeah. It's a mixture of fear and not understanding what the purpose is. And also surprise at not being rejected which makes me doubt the other person. Like both of us are too imperfect for our engagement to be valuable. But I don't even know what perfection is, so it's nonsense.
>>
read this. i'd venture to guess your relationship with your mother/primary guardian was like this

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-human-experience/200902/emotional-hunger-vs-love

i relate 100%. i experience other people touching me beyond maybe a handshake as physical discomfort/pain
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.